Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

They don't do 3d scans here as standard practice, I'm half tempted to go get another elective 3d scan like today. :haha:

Leinz both of your girls are beautiful! You are so blessed :)
I can't remember if I told you but my first appointment is November 19th. Not sure what they will be doing at this appointment. I will be meeting my new doctor since my current doctor has decided to retire...so sad...he was amazing!
Hope everyone is doing great!

Thanks Ladies! :) It was amazing. I had been worried she wouldn't be cooperative. I knew she was a girl right away. This time it was determined within seconds, haha! :) She does have DD's cheeks. :)

Ich: I hope you get a good face shot also. :)

Snow: I don't blame you. I already want to go again. :)

Srrhc: They should give you an ultrasound, check your urine and blood pressure. I'd think.

I've updated this threads front page.

I couldn't handle it anymore I went out and just about finished my baby shopping. All I need is my car seat/stroller (which was way on the other side of town) and probably another package of newborn diapers. I have a friend coming Monday to help me organize. :thumbup:

Congrats to having almost all your baby shopping done snow. How exciting it must be to shop for things for baby.

I love it shopping for baby. Unfortunately it's been slow going since I've been on bedrest since 24 weeks. :cry: I've been cheating a little here and there lately but they kind of threatened to keep me last week at my non stress test so want to be done before my next nst on Tuesday. :thumbup:

Now I have carpal tunnel acting up not only in my left but now my right hand too. :dohh: need to go buy another brace.

Just checking in to let every one know that at 38 +4 our little girl was born!!! This morning (Nov 5th) at 3:08 am... 7lbs 11oz and just perfect!!!

We are still working on a name... I will come back on and update with more details after I catch up on some sleep. I'm exhausted!!!!

Hope everyone else is well :)

Oh my gosh Sevilla! I am so excited!!!! Can't wait for an update. Yippie!

Gorgeous pic leinz she really does look like Chloe :cloud9:

Massive congrats Sevilla :happydance:

SEVILLA: What wonderful news! BAAAABY! :yipee: I can't wait to hear all about her. Rest up and Congratulations! :)

Huge congrats Sevilla! Can't wait to read the details and hopefully see some pics!

Well done Sevilla! Can't wait to see pics!

Sorry I have been MIA ladies...I am back in the hospital with headaches and generally feeling lousy but I will try to check in as much as possible. Bubs is doing great they just are keeping a really close eye on me! Sending lots of love to you all!

Just checking in to let every one know that at 38 +4 our little girl was born!!! This morning (Nov 5th) at 3:08 am... 7lbs 11oz and just perfect!!!

We are still working on a name... I will come back on and update with more details after I catch up on some sleep. I'm exhausted!!!!

Hope everyone else is well :)

Aww!!! :hugs: :yipee: So excited! Please update us as soon as you get settled in and you get some rest! Would love to see pictures of your beautiful bundle!! Also need birth details :D

Hehehe, don't mind me, just excited!! Congrats!!!

Krippy: hope the headaches are nothing... been having them too, but Doc says it's probably hormones and dehydration :(

Leinz: Lovely lovely pics and congrats on confirming team :pink:

Sorry been MIA myself...doing okay and still got the MS and daily vomiting which gets triggered by the silliest things. Yesterday, was chewing a bubble gum and threw-up my breakfast. Seeing my ObGyn on Wed. Also a bit concerned about the lack of weight gain :(...lost about 9lbs and only gained 2lbs back!

Sorry to hear you are in hospital krippy :hugs: glad baby doing great though x

Nessah :hugs: are you taking anything for sickness I've stopped my meds now an only sick now an again so def settling hope it settles for you too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->