Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Mrskg: Thanks! Glad MS is settling for ya... hoping the same for me too :D

I'm taking diclectin, which does make a hug difference... I tried stopping it once and actually had a dreadful day. I've gotten better, tho'...Was talking 3 pills/day. Now just one a day and the once every 2-days vomit. Nausea has gone done a bit too!

I was on meds whole way through with my last dd I'm glad it's getting a bit better for you x

Well done Sevilla! Can't wait to see pics!

Sorry I have been MIA ladies...I am back in the hospital with headaches and generally feeling lousy but I will try to check in as much as possible. Bubs is doing great they just are keeping a really close eye on me! Sending lots of love to you all!

Please do try to update. Hospital? What is going on? I hope the headaches go away and you stop feeling lousy. I'm really glad Bubs is doing great and they are monitoring you well. I'm worried about you, though.

Congrats Sevilla!! :happydance:

Afm. I've decided to go tonight for my nst instead of tomorrow. I kind of feel yucky
And would rather them keep me tonight and get it figured out rather then in the morning and cause me to have a problem picking up dd from school. :thumbup:

I did a little too much yesterday an am definitely paying for it. We were gone for 12 hours yesterday running errands, going to church and a couple other things. I wasn't on my feet the whole time, but long enough. We bought our carseat/stroller combo so now I only "need" a pkg of newborn diapers, a boppy cover, a sling and nipple cream. :rofl:

Today is day 8 of no power. I am losing my mind. It will be 27 degrees tonight :-(

Snow: So glad you don't have much else to get. Take it easy, hun. :hugs:

Ich: I hope the power gets on soon. 8 days is way toooo long. How do you manage to keep warm? :hugs:

Wow a lot going on today!
Ich I am praying you get power soon. I can't even imagine it being that cold without heat.
Snow it seems like you had a very busy day yesterday. Hope you get lots of rest the next few days.
Hope everyone else is doing well.

I have had some weird nausea the past few days. It starts with a cough and then turns into a gag. Did or have any of you ladies experienced this. The fatigue is strong. Is there anything you ladies do to try and help the exhaustion?

Can't wait for an update from Sevilla!

Lienz.. I don't lol. No matter what I do I am freezing. Right now I'm wearing leggings , sweatpants , two long sleeve shirts. Sweatshirt a robe and two pairs of socks. A hat too. Still shivering. I agree. Eight days is way too long...

Bless your heart ich! I get cold when the temp gets below 60. I can't even imagine how cold the 20s much be. Is there anywhere you can go to get warm?

Srrhc: Sounds like what I get with acid reflux. I get it so bad I wake up at night to throw up. As for the fatigue, no help for you there. It goes in the second trimester and comes back in the third full force.

My symptoms are backache, fatigue, heartburn, ligament stretching, braxton hicks, achy uterus... Three trips to the bathroom again at night.

Ich: That is terrible, hun! I wish there was some way you could keep warm. :hugs:

Ich...That is freezing. You poor girl...Bundle that bundle up!

Sorry you are feeling so achey, etc. Leinz....Oh the joys of being preggo! It is amazing what we women go through!

Well headache is gone...I was feeling great and now the pre-term contractions are back for the last 2 hours. Golly this is going to be an eventful few weeks before this baby gets here lol!

Lch I cannot believe it has been 8 days!! That is just insane, I can't even imagine. We are used to keeping it pretty toasty for Munchkin since he was cold at birth. I don't know what we would do.

Srrhc, I did have the cough/gag you describe. I would say just figure out what triggers it, if there is anything in particular, and be careful with that. Like taking pills or brushing your teeth. I don't really have any suggestions for the fatigue. It's awful. :hugs: Just be really kind to yourself. It DOES suck as much as you think it does. You are not making too big a deal out of it. I absolutely couldn't believe the difference once I started feeling normal again. I hope it ends soon for you!!

Krippy :hugs: that baby sure is keeping you on your toes. Keep taking care of both of you. You are in my thoughts!

Went to the hair school yesterday and let them cut my hair. :haha: the girl actually did a good job. I like going there to let them practice, I don't really go anywhere other then church and grocery store (even when I'm not on bedrest) so I'm cool if they "mess up" I think I'm going to go there for a spa treatment in the next couple weeks. Why not right? It's literally 1/3 of the price of a "real" spa and it allows them to get time in what they need. Really how bad can they screw up a foot and leg massage and toe painting? :haha: if y'all have a school around you, you should look into it. :thumbup:

We have a hair salon at the local college, all the girls already work in hairdressers and are in the final year of their training so not much chance of them screwing it up and its soooo cheap. I need to pop over there at some point.

Well ladies dr appt wasn't what I expected. Told me during one of my nst they noted umbilical cord was around baby's neck. So he's going to monitor me even more. So now I have nst twice a week and see him once. He's also talking about inducing me at 38 weeks instead of 39 if I make it that far. Ugh. Lots of stressors because we have no family here still and December 16th is the day I know for sure somebody will be here so it's really hard with dd. I've gone and talked to her school to see what my options are as they offer after school type of services. :thumbup: now I really need to kick it into high gear and get stuff done.

Snow I am so sorry about this news. Is there anything they can do to get cord from around the neck or will it just work it's way off? Sorry if that is a weird question. Is seems your baby is just ready to be here sooner rather than later!

Well it's possible that the cord around her neck will be no problem at all as lots of babies are born with it around their neck. But it's also possible that because of all my other issues it could become a big problem. That's why there's extra monitoring now. I will probably go Friday for my next nst and ask more specific questions about the cord position. They hadn't mentioned it to me during my nst, but dr brought it up today.

It's one of those things as you said snow. It may/may not have any impact in the baby as many others have the cord around their necks and are fine. I hope the stress doesn't take over and you can think positive and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy

Snow...it is like we are leading double lives. I have NSTs 3x a week, my baby's cord is around the neck (my Dr. Says that it is absolutely normal and nothing to worry about so far), I was having a c-section @ 39 weeks and now being induced @ 38 weeks. How strange is that?

AFM...I get to go home from the hospital today! Yaaaahhhh! Headache is gone but I have been diagnosed with late onset gestational diabetes. So off to the clinic tomorrow to get my GD lesson! Crazy...that I was ok @ 28 weeks and now I have it. Dr says that it doesn't happen too often but sometime it does!

snow sorry for the bad news but i am glad you will be watched closely.

krippy glad you are coming home!

afm - still here. without power.. ugh. i feel like such a whiner. but seriously , this is insane. 9 days and counting . anyway went to my doctors today and all is well. cervix feels good and stitch is in place, baby is doing well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->