Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

oh my god! another storm is going to hit us! a nor'easter!!! and if our power isnt back by tomorrow night when it stops theyll stop repairs until FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! apparently it shouldnt be bad enough to take out your power if its been restored but if its out to expect some delays :growlmad:

Ich: I'm sorry to hear that you still don't have power. I hope the Noreaster doesn't cause anymore delays. Try to keep warm. :hugs:

Krippy: I'm sorry baby is keeping you on your toes. Try not to worry to much, hun. I'm very sorry you are going through this scary stuff. As with the GD, thats not to much to add to worry. I have it myself discovered at 28 weeks. I have noticed that if it gets high I feel very crappy... I get tired, headaches etc. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and very worried about you. :hugs:

Snow: I'm sorry about the cord. But, I'm sure baby will be ok. It's good that they induce you earlier and are monitoring you well. Everything will work out even with baby's arrival a week earlier than expected. I'm thinking of you. :hugs:

AFM: I can't believe how many complications arrise the moment we enter the third trimester. Almost everyone in the third trimester in here is experiencing some sort of complication. Prayers and thoughts for continued healthy pregnancies and healthy babies. Ladies we are almost there. :hugs:

babyfeva: EEEEEK! It's almost time for labor! Your lil boy will be here. :)

Thanks Leinz! I'm starting to get a little nervous. I had my cervix checked yesterday and nothing... :/ I hope that you're doing well. I've been stalking even though I'm not always posting.

Don't worry about the cervix. It really gives no indication really on when things will start happening. Unless you have enfacement or station. Dilation usually happens last in first time labors. And most of the time epecially in first time labors nothing happens until labor itself... Even if they tell you 2cm dilated it could still be weeks, and if they tell you no change it could still be that day. :)

I had no change at 39 weeks, and was induced with DD at 39w2d. Either way the baby will be coming soon. :yipee:

Look for these signs of approaching labor... You might not have them all.

*Weight Stabilization- A week where you don't gain anything at all.
*Increased CM or Mucus Plug
*Energy spurt (Lasts 48 hours Approx. 2 weeks before labor)
*Diahrea/increased bowel movements (day before labor usually)
*Braxton Hicks (More Common in subsequent pregnancies starting as early as the 25th week)
*Baby Dropped (Happens super early with first time pregnancies and usually not until right before labor with subsequent pregnancies... Along with it you can breathe again (unless you always were carrying low.) Very frequent urination (like every 2 hours.) Feeling baby on bladder, having to go right after you just went. Lots of aches and discomfort. Especially while being active or walking.

Are your bags packed? I'd sure hope so. :) You will do fine... I'm so excited for you!

I had none of those signs with Dylan, I just woke up and my waters went :rofl:

I had the baby drop and the diahrea. I guess I should've said these are the expected signs that labor is coming... Haha!

Saw this video in my pregnancy class. Which I'm still earning bucks for baby by the way. Getting ready to read "The Five Languages of Love" for bucks now... not baby related, but in honor of my upcoming anniversary. :)

Sevilla: Can't wait for your birthing update. :)

Ich: 100 days to go! :yipee:

I talked to my mom last night about baby coming early and everything. My brother was born at 32 weeks in the late 80's and was in nicu only for 6 days. And it was because he needed a blood transfusion, he had no problems with breathing. :thumbup: it has put my mind at ease some. Even tho I know not all baby's have the same results I know of I go this early it's possible she won't need a nicu stay. Like I've said before I'm freaking out because if there's a nicu stay I won't be able to be with baby very much as we don't have anybody to help with dd til Dec 16th. She has school from 8-11 and dh works until 7-8 sometimes. :(
I know I shouldn't be stressing, but the "unknown" really bothers me. :cry:

Ich: Oh girl! Praying for you!! So sorry the second storm is hitting the east coast and also that you don't have power!! Grr!! Pls, stay as warm and safe as possible...really praying you get power restored ASAP!!

:hugs:

Snow: I feel you! I hope baby waits for a few more weeks. It's a big worry thinking about who's gonna watch the older sibling when you go into labor. DO you have a back-up? Just in case? Can your hubby get emergency days off work just in case?
:hugs: I hope it's all worry and your LO waits till due date!!! :)

Leinz: Five Languages of Love is a great book! It's a Christian author and I actually own a copy which I keep circulating amongst friends :D You gonna love it!!

Ich: Oh girl! Praying for you!! So sorry the second storm is hitting the east coast and also that you don't have power!! Grr!! Pls, stay as warm and safe as possible...really praying you get power restored ASAP!!

:hugs:

Snow: I feel you! I hope baby waits for a few more weeks. It's a big worry thinking about who's gonna watch the older sibling when you go into labor. DO you have a back-up? Just in case? Can your hubby get emergency days off work just in case?
:hugs: I hope it's all worry and your LO waits till due date!!! :)

Leinz: Five Languages of Love is a great book! It's a Christian author and I actually own a copy which I keep circulating amongst friends :D You gonna love it!!

Hubby is the boss, so *could* take off any days he wants, but he won't. :growlmad: and if there's nobody here while I'm in labor then he will sit out with her and I'll be by myself depending on the time of day I could maybe get a friend from church. BUT I can't depend on them being available like I could with family. Just going to try to stop stressing. And pray baby stays cooking for 6-7 more weeks.

Snow I am really sorry you are having to deal with this extra stress and worry. I am praying that baby stays put and you don't have to worry with any of this :)

Ich hope you are staying warm.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Ladies I got my Alva's today in the post!! They look so cool.

Seaweed I'm not sure if I told you before but they aren't a UK brand they are from China.

https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q605/madrid982/755BE2C3-B979-43E9-9391-B5B5285B86A7-2487-000001DB2154ACDA.jpg

For some reason today I am not feeling as tired. This has me a bit nervous :(

I'm exhausted. Wanna trade?

Well I would trade you except it has already come back haha! And I am crying over nothing. Currently I am having to breath thru my mouth because my nose is one big stuffy and runny mess at the same time. Love it :)!

Any appointments today?

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

I had my nst this morning. I went in super early so I wouldn't be late getting dd and baby cooperated perfectly and I was in and out in just over an hour. :thumbup: so I ran to the grocery store and am resting til it's time to pick dd up from school. I did get to hear a baby's first cry during my nst it was so sweet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->