Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

:hi: ladies

Had my Obgyn checkup on Wed- Still no weight gain since last month... anyways, Doc is not worried. My iron levels are still low (which is expected because I have anemia)... just making sure I use my pills and the levels don't drop...

Lol, talking about being tired.... I crash everyday by 5pm! Dunno how I'm keeping up with my very active toddler :yawns:

Have a great weekend ladies!!

Oh, I know ladies... All about the exhaustion.

Snow: They can give shots to develop baby's lungs. It puts them 4 weeks ahead. It's all going to work out. I can't believe how hard it is to find out what to do with DD. I've also been having those thoughts. Someone said on here they may be able to stay at the hospital with you. And if DH is there, this may be the best option for me. I just have to find out if my hospital allows it.

NeeSAH: Wow, 4 weeks and no weight gain. I'm envious. I had one month I gained 8lbs and the next I gained 3lbs. I'm up 30lbs now... And I have the biggest weight gaining time to go... Like 11lbs would be normal from here to 40 weeks. It's good to keep your iron levels good. I'm having a hard time with my glucose. Some things trigger it and other times nothing does. I just eat lots of meat and veggies.

Krippy: Thinking of you hun. Hope you are home now. Or do they plan on keeping you until baby arrives? :hugs:

Seaweed: Oh Munchkin is so adorable! I couldn't resist showing his picture to Chloe and she was talking to it. :) I also showed DH and he was like "Awwww.. Which he knows you are from BNB because I've been talking about you since December. :)

Srrhc: My symptoms came and went also. It's such a relief to have them. I'm glad yours are back. :)

AFM: We officially own the house! :wohoo:

Aww that is so adorable that Chloe talked to Munchkin's photo! :cloud9: Soon she will have her very own baby sister to talk to!!
I love how babies are so fascinated by younger babies. We went to a mixed age baby group once and Munchkin was the youngest by far, and a couple of the older babies were really interested and kept smiling at him. Soooo cute. <3

So glad about the house!! :happydance: Finally!

Bethany was really interested in my little baby nephew until I gave him a cuddle, she glared at me and then made it her mission to try to hit him :cry: I am so worried how she will react when baby is here :(

Oh, I know ladies... All about the exhaustion.

Snow: They can give shots to develop baby's lungs. It puts them 4 weeks ahead. It's all going to work out. I can't believe how hard it is to find out what to do with DD. I've also been having those thoughts. Someone said on here they may be able to stay at the hospital with you. And if DH is there, this may be the best option for me. I just have to find out if my hospital allows it.

NeeSAH: Wow, 4 weeks and no weight gain. I'm envious. I had one month I gained 8lbs and the next I gained 3lbs. I'm up 30lbs now... And I have the biggest weight gaining time to go... Like 11lbs would be normal from here to 40 weeks. It's good to keep your iron levels good. I'm having a hard time with my glucose. Some things trigger it and other times nothing does. I just eat lots of meat and veggies.

Krippy: Thinking of you hun. Hope you are home now. Or do they plan on keeping you until baby arrives? :hugs:

Seaweed: Oh Munchkin is so adorable! I couldn't resist showing his picture to Chloe and she was talking to it. :) I also showed DH and he was like "Awwww.. Which he knows you are from BNB because I've been talking about you since December. :)

Srrhc: My symptoms came and went also. It's such a relief to have them. I'm glad yours are back. :)

AFM: We officially own the house! :wohoo:

Congrats on the house. :thumbup:

Our hospital said children are not allowed to stay the night. There's a spot for dads but that's it. And they also said kids had to be supervised by another adult meaning dd couldn't be there with just me. Dh or somebody would have to be there with her. Dh wouldn't stay overnight in the hospital anyways do that's not a problem, if I do go into labor before somebody gets here then it will be an issue.

I am home now and feeling much better. They have put me on insulin and now just trying to get the doses right. It is actually easier than what I thought it would be to be constantly poking myself with a needle. Bubs and I miss all the sugar though...I really crave candy but I know that it will go away in a week or so when the sugar withdrawl is over! lol

Congrats on the house...finally! Can't wait until you do all the renos and move in. Love seeing before and after pics.

Seaweed: I think DD would be fine now. She loves kids and follows them around. I think she has figured out that they are like her. :) It was cute, but still when I said Baby, she started poking at my belly.

Snow: Yea, I don't think my hospital will allow it either. I think we are going to let DD go with my FIL and figure out that night later... DH can always stay home with her if he needs to. If its the weekend that would be ideal... but most likely not.

Wiggler: I think your DD will be fine... As she won't be the baby anymore but she's used to being around DS. We have been using a baby doll and saying be nice to the baby and giving it lots of love.

Krippy: Insulin... I can see why the earlier induction. They say with insulin you'll be induced 37-38 weeks. I really hope I don't go so far. The dieting has gotten much easier. I've stocked up on lots of fresh veggies, salads and meat. I allow myself small portions of potatoes and even breads. I'm allowed 30 carbs for snacks and 45 carbs for lunch and dinner. I've found this wheat bread that is only 22 carbs for 2 slices... makes a great BLT, or even toast with eggs. I've cut out all processed soups... I limit milk to one glass a day because it blows my glucose levels. I'm glad you are dealing, being monitored and are home. I hope you are also are feeling better. Won't be long until Bubs is here. :)

Bethany was really interested in my little baby nephew until I gave him a cuddle, she glared at me and then made it her mission to try to hit him :cry: I am so worried how she will react when baby is here :(

Hey Wiggler - we will have to chat some more when your baby gets here!! My DD is just over 2 years old and it has been an interesting adjustment bringing the baby home. We have only been home from the hospital a few days, so we are still figuring things out. So far she seems to LOVE the baby. But she has been weird around me and tends to go to my husband more. Also, she wants to climb in and/or play with all of the baby things (we didn't set them up until baby came home) and has COMPLETE meltdowns when we say "no, that's for the baby". However, we are working hard on making her feel special and letting her do things that the baby can't do. Plus, she REALLY likes to help. I just figure it will all work out!!

I PROMISE I will update you all with the going-into-labor and birth story soon! Next week DD will be in day care and I will have more time to catch up. FOr now I am focusing on healing and getting acquainted to our new life! :cloud9:

Yay, Sevilla... So happy to see you've updated! :) I'm glad things will work out with DD. My sister said the same things about the older wanting Daddy more at first.

I love the name Alexa... So beautiful! Congratulations, Love the picture, also. :)

Our thread now has... 2 Babies Born! I love the tickers! :)

congrats sevilla!

i have lots of reading to do on this thread ladies.. and i am happy to say, that today at noon my power came back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after 12 days of pure hell! lol

wait did seaweed post another pic of munchkin????? i cant find it lol

You must live near some of my relatives who got their power back around the same time today. I'm so glad it is back! Must be such a relief :happydance:

No pics here, just on facebook. I would be happy to add you if you want -- just PM me your info :thumbup: (that goes for all of you!)

https://www.facebook.com/sasha.deerans.7 my FB, I'm pretty boring on there though :haha:

I hope Bethany reacts well to the baby, she is normally so relaxed and happy it was quite a shock to see her not so thrilled with me cuddling another baby. I've tried the doll thing, she just tosses it aside and grabs a car to play with, cars are obviously more fun :rofl: I am hoping she will see how Dylan is with the baby and copy him, he is so excited :cloud9:

lch - So happy you have power back!

thanks ladies! Seaweed, do they live in NJ/NY? i dont have a facebook =[ lol. never got into that..ive been wanting to make an account though. ill get around to that..

i have so much laundry to do!! its amazing how 12 days without my washing machine turns into loads and loads of laundry!

my mom and I went out yesterday and replenished our entire fridge/freezer. fun.. :growlmad: oh yes, i have been given permission to go shopping and such . i really nevre do it, but i so needed to get out of the apartment. my doc says everythings fine and while i still shouldnt work, he just wants me to rest when i can.

leinz, i have my GD testing/OB appt on Nov 19. Also have my ultrasound on Nov 23!!! :happydance: hoping that my cervix looks good, id be thrilled if it didnt shorten more, and also i hope my little mans kidneys look good also! cant wait to see him again, im hoping he will not cover his face up when they do the 3d like last time! little stinker.

i have a lot of catching up to do on this thread.
srrhc i think i did say this but wanted to say CONGRATS!!

bump today, 26+1

Attachments

• 26+1.jpg
    26+1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
thanks! i just compared my pic from a month ago and i really got big this month.. all my clothes go up on my belly when i walk. guess its time to go shopping.. lol..

thanks! i just compared my pic from a month ago and i really got big this month.. all my clothes go up on my belly when i walk. guess its time to go shopping.. lol..

I hate that!! I have to hold some of my shirts down so my belly doesn't hang out. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->