Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

I think this is the last one before baby comes, then once I have recovered from the birth I will have them more regularly and will be doing actual physio rather than just having my pelvis felt and chatting. I'm going to check out the equipment on labour ward after my appointment tomorrow to see what my pelvis can handle so that should be interesting and put my mind at ease a bit.

I'm not sure what I am dreading more about tomorrow, the pain I will be in after she has felt my pelvis, or hearing how tough the physio will be after! :haha:

Wiggler: I'm sorry you have to go through all that. How awful! Have you always had physio? It will be good to get an idea of how you want to labor. Did you have it when you labored your other babies?

I couldn't imagine that. I wanted to sit up the whole time during labor. As I had to be in bed. :( They wouldn't let me though. I had to lay down 10-15 minutes each hour during early labor and then during active I had to lay down. Lil Miss Zoela wasn't allowing her heart rate to be monitored while sitting up. They kept lowering the bed. So much for gravity.

I had one physio session when I was pregnant with Bethany, but it didn't help and TBH I had accepted that I would probably be spending the rest of my life living with pelvis pain as its never gone from being pregnant with Dylan. I had it with both my labours and laying down on the bed HURTS and makes my pelvis very very sore for weeks after. I am now determined to get as pain free as possible, I have never been able to run around with the kids, and even going for a walk with them would leave me in agony, I want to be a normal, active mummy.

I'm sorry they wouldn't let you labour how you wanted to :hugs: Aww cheeky little Zoela not liking the moniters, mine didn't either, with Dylan I had to press the moniters really hard against my tummy for them to pick him up as he hated them :haha: and Bethany was moving so much that as soon as they got a good reading they took them off :haha:

Jonathon was born on January 21 via c sectiob at 1036 pm weighing 7lb3oz. He is perfect and i am so in love. Pics on thursday when i am home

Yay!!! Congratulations! :happydance: :cloud9: Hope you are recovering well and enjoying lots of lovely snuggles with your little man! x x x

Congratulations lch, so happy for you and can't wait to see pics xxx

Ich - Massive congrats!!!!!!! Can't wait to see some pictures!!!! :cloud9:

Wiggler - Hope physio goes well tomorrow! :hugs:

Torres - Glad the appointment went well! It must be such a relief! :thumbup:

Awwwwwwww welcome johnathan! So proud of you ich! Can't wait to see some pictures of your handsome guy!

ICH: Congratulations girl! Awww! Can't wait to see pics and read your birth story. :dance:

Torres: Dr. Suga is not new. I was given a list of the female ObGyns in the area two years ago when I was pregnant with DD. I used Dr. Brkovitch (female), but she wasn't around this year. Plus, I wanted a change 'cos she was a bit too "unattached" and confused me with another patient a few times.

I wanted Dr. Patel this year, but the way she treated me during my MC made me change my mind when we got pregnant again. Now, I am so happy I have Suga. She is so calm and patient. Will listen to all your complains with a smile and reassurance.

Never heard of Dr. Victory, but I'm sure he's a good one too!

Wiggler: Sorry hun that you have to go through physio :( Hope the pain is not too bad this next session.

Madrid: Hey lady!!! How are you doing? Any signs? Predictions on if baby will be early or late? :haha:

So, Leinz, you'd be proud of me... I did my shopping and got almost everything packed for the hospital. I got some really nice maternity night-gowns on sale. Apparently, with Valetine's coming up, all the maternity night-ware are all "sexy"- :haha:

Ich: Congratulations! I can't wait until Thursday to see Jonathan... Eeeeek! Our LO's are 6 days apart! :yipee: :) Very nice weight! :thumbup:

Wiggler: Thats a long time to live in such agony. I hope its finally worked out and you get relief after baby girl is born. Laboring laying down is hard enough for a woman without such pain. :( I so hope they let you labor in a different position. I know right, Zoela just wouldn't cooperate either. So much like your Bethany. :haha:

NeeSAH: I got a kick out of the sexy Valentine lingere. :) I can't wait to dress both my girls in hearts and take pictures. Eeeeek! Just a bit over 4 weeks to go. I can't wait to know what this threads second yellow bean is. I believe that Krippy was the only other yellow bean and that turned blue. :)

AFM: Busy, Busy day. DH returned to work, wasn't to bad though.

Midwife just text me! I don't have GTT this time!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm one step closer to having the birth I dream of at the birth centre!!

What great news Happyface, i'm happy for you :happydance:

I went to the midwife today, i've so far put on 5kg/11lbs, and baby's hb was perfect and he was wriggling about all over the place making it difficult for her to get the reading, then he kicked her doppler :haha: And she measured and he's very normal :wohoo:

She also made all of my remaining appt's till week 41!! If he's on time i've got 6 more appt's and if he's late i've got 7 :D Woo it's getting closer now i'm so excited :happydance:

Wiggler - how was physio?

Longing - That's great news!! I'm jealous of your 5kg. I've put 10kg already. Can't stop eating :haha:

Not all that great TBH, I found out I will probably never be pain free, although I will get to the point that I will be able to lead a normal life again :happydance: Also when she asked how the gym ball was going I mentioned that it made my tailbone sore and now I have learnt that because of an old injury there I have to avoid any pressure there when in labour so that cuts out loads of positions. Not brilliant as I don't have a huge choice of labouring positions to choose from to begin with :nope:

I have to carry on with my exercises and then start them up again 24 hours after birth, I will be back in physio 2-3 weeks after birth and will be seen every 1-2 weeks for at least 6-9 months.

Going up to try out the labouring equipment never happened, my MW probably forgot to arrange it :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->