Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

hey torres, yes i think im next, actually i think wiggler is due a day before me but im being induced a week early. im so ready and excited! off of bed rest, which is great, because ive been nesting like crazy!!

So far I'm the only one who's gone over my due date, so if that continues, we should be seeing a few babies first week of February!

Torres: I know! She is only 5 hours away :(
I'm in the Windsor area, how about you? Are you team yellow?
MIL has been bugging DH to tell her when to come early, but has not asked me directly. DH knows what happened the last time with DD's birth and of course, we both want MIL to come later.

At the point, I think for my sanity I will delay the trip, or else I will be trying to please MIL again and regret it like I did :p... So, I am gonna just tell her to wait till bundle arrives :D

Leinz: Hehehe, glad you can relate dear! Oh my! I don't even wanna think about the stress. How are you doing?

I'm ordering a bunch of stuff from the U.S. Walmart as its so much cheaper than the Canadian store. I just order it online, get it shipped to the store closest to the border and have hubby pick everything up when it's in. That's a huge perk of living in a border city!

Hahaha! Torres, I do the same!!! Hmmh, are we neighbours? LOL!

Just picked up my DD's Christmas gifts the same way and also order lots of Leapfrog DVDs from Walmart.com! Awesome savings and no shipping fees :D

OMG! ICH... EEEEEEK! Update ASAP! Can't wait to see your LO!

Not too long now! Hope everything goes quickly and smoothly and you have your baby in your arms very soon :) x x x

ICh!!!! I actually gasped out loud when I read about your waters! So exciting! I will be stalking! Good luck love, can't wait to see your beautiful boy!
Nessah - we're neighbours! I'm from Amherstburg! Who's your OB? Oh and I'm team pink!

Ich - Thinking about you girl. I'm hoping no news means good news and lots of progress! I wonder if you're holding your little man in your arms right now...... :cloud9:

Thx everyone. I am stuck at 4 cm and have been so since 7 am. They started pitocin hours ago and no progress. Im not even contracting regularly. Have a feeling ill end up with a cs. I dont even mind at this point i just want him here!

It won't be long hun :hugs: Thinking of you and sending lots of positive labour vibes your way x x x

I hope things suddenly pick up for you! In any case its not long now!! :cloud9:

Awwwwwww yay ich!!! What a surprise! So happy for you. Can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->