Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

LCH!!!!! So excited!!! Can't wait for your updates hon. Your boy is coming!!! :happydance:

lch I hope it all goes smoothly!!! Can't wait for updates!!!!!! Eeeeeek more babies being born to this thread... LOVE IT!!!

Ich - Are they having you move into different positions? They did for me and it helped DD#1 move around. I hope he co-operates and you don't need a section, but no matter what you'll be holding your rainbow soon!!!!

Stay upright, walk around, hands and knees positioning if you can. :hugs: You are so close!!!

Ich is next!!1 :yay:
I hope things progress much faster and they give you tips on how you can get him to turn! Hang in there girl! Not much longer now :hugs:

Torres: How cool! I have Suga as my OB and she is amazing! Who do you have? Congrats on team pink!!!

Nessah- I have Dr. Victory, he is fantastic. Is Suga new? She was the attending Dr. when I was in for my weekly triage appt, and that was the first I had ever heard of her.

ICh- hoping you are holding your baby boy now and not labouring anymore. You've had a long day/night!

I can't sleep, which has been the story of my life for the past few weeks. Tonight I'm anxious though. I've been having a lot of pressure and shooting pains into my vag and bum. Baby is superrrrr low and I'm really hoping this does not mean cervical changes. I'm debating on going to l&d triage now, but I have my appt there in 7 1/2 hours anyway. I'll update after my u/s. wish me luck.

Ich I'm sure you're holding your baby now!!! Waiting for your update!!

Torres all the best for your appointment. I hope you can keep the baby in for a bit longer :hugs:

Ich: Hurry up and get in here! I can't wait to hear all about it! :) :wohoo: Pitocin had to be turned up to 13 for me to get progressive contractions.

A nurse even mentioned failed induction saying that I'd be sent home and brought back two days later to try again. This made me so mad, irritated, frustrated... Awful! And here the nurse never said pitocin could still be turned up to 20. And it never even needed moved from 13! Some of those nurses should just keep thier trap shut!
I can't believe you could update at 8cm... I was wanting to push and a nurse was down there holding Zoela in.

Can't wait for an update Ich!! :happydance:

Torres - hope all goes well!!! Will be thinking of you. I've been having a LOT of pressure into my bum a few times this week and its freaking me out as I know this feeling all to well from when I wanted to push.. but its sooo early on I'm not sure what its about. Will need to ask the doctor next week when I go in.

Ladies I wish you weren't feeling bum pressure. I'm telling you our babies surely do give us a looong nine months. It's so hard with all of the worries. :hugs:

Here it is... Our Parenting group! We are all going to love talking about our babies. :) Anyone is welcome to join that is a member of this thread. Whether you still have a bump or are a New Mommy! However, please go to the thread and post that you want to join because I'm not going to take along ladies whom don't post in here anymore or are no longer on BNB. Etc.

Hope that makes sense... And I hope to see you all there! :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...nths-closed-parenting-group.html#post24905755

Happy - I'm going to ask about it today and let you know what they say.

Leinz - I can't believe Zoela is already a week old. Time does flyyyy.

I'm waiting in admitting now. I'm nervous and I don't like being around so many sick people.

Sure does...

Everything is going to be ok, Torres! Lots of thoughts and prayers! :hugs:

Thanks so much Torres!! I hope you get to go in soon so you don't have to worry too much! :hugs:

Everything is still okay! Cervix has shrunk a tiny bit, but nothing to freak out about. They also did a bio-physical profile u/s and everything looks good with baby. NST was great - barely any contractions!
Still have to be on bed rest and continue with the progesterone. And I have to go back next Tuesday for the same things plus a growth scan. I go see my OB tomorrow and I want to see what they measure me at because what they measured me at today was the same my OB measured me at 2 weeks ago (30cm). The nurse said it may be because baby is so low, but my dr will know better tomorrow.
Happy - I told the nurse about the pains but she didn't really give me a definitive answer. She said that it can depend on how to baby is positioned and sometimes it can be kicks/punches, but to double check with my dr tomorrow. So hopefully I'll have a better answer tomorrow!
Still no word from ICh eh?

Torres: I'm glad you aren't going into labor. Its good that they are monitoring you and taking all precautions. Every day she stays in there is huge! Won't be long and she'll be in your arms. So exciting! :hugs:

I have physio tomorrow and I am dreading it, anyone want to go for me? :rofl:

No thanks! Is this your last physio visit? You can't have many more... Baby is almost here! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->