Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

oh wow congrats to all yu who have had ur babies since i havnt been around and i see there are lots more on the way soon too :)
hope you are all doing well!!
xxx

Hi is everyone doing? :flower:

Saw my midwife on Monday. She took some bloods. All looks fine. And she said that as long as I don't deliver early I'm ok to go to the birth centre! :happydance: Made it seem so real!! Only 10 weeks to go! Wow!

It'll fly by. Glad the appointment went well :happydance:

Everything is good here, no baby signs yet. Finally at the point where I just want her out now.

Well she can't stay in there for too long now!! Eeeeek so close!!! :happydance:

Now that I am finally ready for her to come I will go 2 weeks overdue, I can already see it :haha:

Dylan was 5 days over and Bethany was 4 days early. This one seems nice and snug so I don't think she will be coming any time soon :haha:

Thought I'd gave missed some babies glad to see I haven't x not been on much things hectic this end x can't wait to see who's next :happydance:

Leinz loving all your pics x

Omg looked at front page I'm in joint 3rd with Madrid :wacko:

I say she will be 2 days early! :winkwink:

Mrskg - you are so close too! Now it feels like I've got ages to go! :haha:

It'll fly by hun :happydance:

So many new babies soon, very exciting!

Happy face its seems to have flown in now although feels like its dragged at same time...crazy x

You ladies are moving along so fast! I don't always post but I still follow and keep up with how y'all are doing!

Do you ladies remember when you first started feeling movement? Some days my little guy moves like crazy and some days he only moves a little. Is this normal at my stage? Is it later on when you have constant movement everyday? Sorry I know most of you are way past this stage but everyone in here is so nice. I feel comfortable posting this here.

srrhc thats totally normal. im actually surprised you feel movment now, thats amazing.. my first pregnancy i didnt feel it till 20 weeks! But honestly, at 18 weeks i went like an entire week without feeling anything. He was of course fine. They are still so little that any change of position can change how you feel things. Like he could be kickign towards your back which you wont feel. I know its so hard, but try not to worry too much about movements until 28 weeks. I never felt anything regular till then :thumbup:

Thank you ich. Yes I am amazed and feel blessed that I can feel movements already :). Defiantly not taking it for granted. I feel him a lot when I lay down for bed but i also feel him during the day when I have a little down time.

How is your little man doing?

It is totally normal not to feel baby every day at that point. For me I think it was somewhere around 22 weeks that I started really consistently feeling him every day, but he was very active and I felt him really early in the first place (before 14 weeks). It's either 24 or 28 weeks that you're supposed to start actually doing kick counts, so before that I wouldn't worry. Although I think it is always ok to go get checked out if you are worried. It's not a big deal for them and it gives you peace of mind!

It's definitley hard not to stop in here everyday. :) Can't wait to see all your baby's arrive... Eeeek! I sure hope noone is going to go overdue. :hugs:

Srrhc: I agree with the others. I always had active and not so active days all the way to the end.

Happy: Your day will be here soon.

It's amazing how much faster time flys when you aren't pg though! Zoela is 3 weeks old.

I can't believe your is 4 months seaweed!!! :haha: so unreal!!!

srrhc, I felt mine really strong from about 19 weeks, and had been able to feel him on and off with tiny movements for a few weeks before that, i'm only just now beginning to have constant movement, I think it's 26 weeks that you should be doing kick counts, I counted the other day not including through the night of course and I was well over the 10 that they say is normal, if i'm having a busy day, I feel him less, and if i'm having a lazy day I feel him more, probably because i'm more focused on him on those days though :D

Everyone is so close now, i'm so excited everyday when I pop in here, it's like i'm waiting on a nice present every time I look to see if another baby has arrived yet :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->