Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

snow: I got mine exactly 4 weeks later. My body is like a well oiled machine, never misses a cycle. I was disappointed, I hoped to avoid the Flo for as long as I was BFing!!

Hi ladies. I had my membranes stripped this morning. I was already 2cm dilated/80% effaced, so I'm hoping it's effective. Fx'd please! Best case scenario would be I deliver between 7pm tonight and 7am tomorrow as it's my OB on call at the hospital tonight!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you it happens tonight!!! :flower:

Snow- Glad to hear you are well! :thumbup:

Noooo mightymom, I was just thinking how nice 9 more months AF free would be after the baby, now you've shattered my illusion :haha:

Torres: I hope this is the night! How exciting! I've never had my membranes stripped. DH's best friend's wife is being induced in the morning. :)

Snow: How nice to hear from you! Have fun visiting family and enjoy your new nephew! :)

I'm getting tons of shooting pains into my cervix and I'm starting to lose bits of my mucus plug. No painful/regular contractions though.
I'm getting really nervous.

Torres: Everythings going to be great! Try not to be to nervous! It's exciting! You'll be holding your baby girl real Soooon! :) keeping you in my thoughts!

Oh Torres it sounds like you're starting!! Very exciting! Don't be scared, it is over before you even know it!

Still pregnant and no sign of active labour yet. I have my weekly triage appt today, so we'll ser how that goes. I wonder if they will check me if I ask.
I got a decent nights sleep, so I plan on being very active today to try and bring on labour. Fx'd.
I'll keep you all posted for sure.
Hope you are all well!
I think it's time for updates from everyone btw. This thread have been a little quiet and I don't really know what's going on with most of you!

I was just coming in to say how exciting it was that you were maybe in labour now Torres, and now you're not :( Won't be long though :wohoo:

Back from hospital appt. Still no sign of labour. I'm losing a lot of plug (how big is that damn thing?! Haha) but no regular, painful contractions.
Went to the mall after the hospital and walked around for a couple of hours - and nothing. So I gave up, bought a large bag of gourmet popcorn for my daughter and I, and now wr're going to watch a movie. After the movie I'll probably bring her to the park and walk around some more. Man, this is worse than the TWW! *sigh*

Good luck with your appointment Torres! Hope things happen soon for you! :hugs:

I'm good. got my midwife appointment and last growth scan next Friday - I'll be 36 weeks. Have had constant braxton hicks since last night though, hope its nothing! :shrug:

everyone is so close. i cant wait :happydance:

im so happy today. OH got a new job making twice as much, which means i dont have to go back to work in 5 weeks like planned :happydance: :happydance: i get to be a sahm! i was so upset about leaving jonathan for 8 hours a day

thanks! I could just cry! I had no idea he was even looking for a new job. The other day my mom mentioned when i was going back to work and i began to cry and apparently he went that day and applied for a better position at his work!

ICh - fantastic news! I'm glad things are good with OH, sounds like he really stepped up to the plate when Jonathan was born.

Happy - how are your bh? Are the painful or just tightenings?

No pain, no. Uncomfortable at times but definitely not painful. It only made me worry cause its so msny of them and a) K wss early and b) the whole first part of my labour with K was just like that. The monitor was showing strong contractions but it felt like now. I will have a laxy day tomorrow and see if it helps a bit! :thumbup:

Relax and drink loads and loads of water. If you're worried call the labour ward and see what they say. Always better to be safe than sorry.

Torres- I missed your update earlier. I hope all the walking does the trick!!! :flower:

i'm feeling a bit better. We had to go to Kent so we spend the day being quite busy and lots of driving and I had bh all the time.. They just wouldn't stop. But once I came home and slept for an hour they calmed down a lot. So not too worried any more! :winkwink:

Happy - glad that they have calmed down. Maybe you're a bit dehydrated? Or maybe you have an irritable uterus.

No changes here :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"