Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Wow, Ladies this thread should be busy! All these babies coming soon. I hope LO hurries and gets here Bec.. And even more so that you feel better in time to enjoy one of the most miraculous amazing happiest experiences of your life.

Still pregnant! Finally starting to feel better though xx

Glad you are starting to feel better, not long now! :hugs:

bec: Glad to hear you are feeling better... Surely you aren't still pregnant! TAWN & Cheryl are due anyday.... AND!!!!

HappyFace had Baby G yesterday!!!!!!

Massive congrats to Happyface!

I think I'll be stealing the record for most overdue in this thread!

Had a sweep today and booked for induction on Saturday if nothing happens before. Lost a big chunk of plug afterwards and having some cramps but not much happening otherwise :(

Bec: I hope not! Your symptoms sound good... Come on baby! :)

S... has the record of (41+4)...

Welcome to the 41 week club, Bec!! :happydance: :hugs: I hope you don't have to steal that record. It sucks!

congrats happyface

this is so exciting when everyone is due one after the other :happydance:

Thanks girls! Bec I hope things happen soon for you! :hugs:

Here is my birth story: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/1824979-baby-g-here.html#post26762627

Baby E was born at 9.42pm UK time on 16th April! Went into labour at midnight so very long and quite traumatic. Just come out of theatre for repair on a grade 3 tear (yuk) and am extremely tired but she is beatiful and amazing. Will update more fully when I can xx

Bec: Congratulations! Can't wait to see a picture of your new beauty! Rest up and have a speedy recovery! :cloud9:

Still here, still pregnant. :) Doing everything in my power to keep Colton in here until DH flies back home. Laying in bed with my legs up while DD is watching cartoons. She's potty training right now, so it has been a challenge because she was insisting I go with her to the toilet every time (think every 15min!) but now she is very proud to go do it all by herself and she even went #2 all by herself while I was napping! First time she's done that in the toilet, let alone by herself. I am so proud! Plus I'm really excited that she may be potty trained before DS is born. Having only one in diapers would be nice.

Hey ladies congrats on new babies..x

Baby Leo born on 16th April at 20.23 waters broke the mon night then finished up with failed forceps then a c section. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->