Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Aw Torres maybe it was a false alarm? Still 7 more days until you're even overdue. Get some rest, you never know when it'll be your LAST good night's sleep! ;)

AFM: DS is moving ALL OVER. He is so active! My God it's crazy how much he moves. DD was never like this at ALL. And I can feel his little body parts when he pokes them out, and now he'll poke back and it isn't just reflex. I like to play with him in class sometimes when I'm bored. Been getting LOTS of BH contractions since 26 weeks. Apparently that's normal for me. Nothing really going on down there except I am swollen now. My ankles disappeared, my feet are fat, and my vajayjay is sore from swelling. Ugh. I don't eat hardly ANY sodium all day, I can't imagine what I would look like if I at french fries and potato chips like I did when I was pregnant with DD! Tomorrow is my last day of class then I get to go home. YAY! Haven't seen my loves since 4 weeks ago and 4 weeks before that. Can't wait to finally be home with them and enjoy the last month+ of my pregnancy. :)

Ahhhh... I don't like hearing that baby isn't here Torres. :hugs: I sure hope she doesn't keep you waiting much longer.

Happyface: I hope its not labor. If you are concerned go in. It would be awful having baby at home on the way to the hospital. Take it easy! :hugs:

Ich: That is wonderful news. There isn't anything like being a SAHM. I love it so much! I do plan on working when our last goes to school. Maybe part time! I'm glad FOB is stepping up and that things are well. I planned to go back to work 12 weeks PP after DD1. However, I turned in my resignation instead. Life can be mysterious. :)

MightyMom: Swollen Veejay! That is terrible. :( I also had BH, more so than with DD1. You'll be having your lil boy super soon. Eeeeeek! So exciting! Both of my pregnancies and children are as different as night and day. And they are both pink bundles.

Have not had any bh since last night so I'm good! :thumbup: However, my SPD is suddenly unbearable! :nope:

Lots of pressure, some back pain, strongish crampy feelings and contractions averaging 6ins apart, for the past 2 hours. The thing is, they are not "oh my goodness" painful contractions. They are very similar to all the preterm contractions I've had.
I dont want to go to the hospital just to be sent back home.
I'll give it another hour or so and see what happens.

You poor girls. I don't miss those miserable last weeks. :hugs:

Torres: I hope she comes soon. :hugs:

Happy: I hope you get relief from your SPD. :hugs:

AFM: Say whaaaat? Zoela turned 2 months old today! And she has her shots on Thursday, ALREADY!

Finally! Some change!
Hubby made a nice spicy breakfast and finished it off with some pineapple.
DTD has been off the table since my membrane sweep, as it made it wayyy too sore down there, but I heard the big O can get things going. So hubby worked his magic
and even worked in some nipple stimulation. Contractions seemed to be getting a bit stronger and then.......
They stopped! I am officially not even in early stage labour anymore.
Like wth?!?!?!
But tbh I guess I'd rather have no symptoms than false symptoms that drive me crazy and keep me on my toes.
My new attitude - she will come when she's ready and there is not a darn thing I can do about it. I just reallllly hope I have her before thursday, or I will be stuck in the hospital on Laia's 5th birthday (Sunday).

I really hope she is here before then. But like you say nothing you can do and best to not have any symptoms than you going crazy. :shrug:

Crossing my fingers she comes in the next few days, Torres!

Is there anything you do that reliably increases your contractions? Like when you did nipple stimulation could you tell you were having more of them during that?

Aw Torres, sorry! I think I broke my waters with a really good O for DD...but DH had nothing to do with it! :haha: That was all me!

Ahhh... Torres! I hope she comes so you don't spend DD's birthday in the hospital. And I sure hope she doesn't keep you waiting until after. When would they plan to induce? Did they offer you an induction because of Hellp?

Torres - any news?

I am 36 weeks! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Had my scan. Baby G is head down, all looks ok and he is now 3.050kg!!! He has gone up to 70%!!! Couldn't be happier! It means that even if I don't reach 37 weeks -which I'm sure I will now- he will be a fine weight!

Happy 36 weeks, not long now! Glad the scan went well :) x x x

Yay! Happyface, so great to hear! :) Won't be long and you'll be holding your lil man. K is going to love being a big sister. DD imitates everything I do to care for her sister with her doll. :)

Amelia Maren Torres was born on Friday, march 22nd at 15:10! She is perfect!
I'll update w/pics when possible. Still in the hospital at the mo, hoping to be released today as DD #1 turns 5 today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->