Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Aw Cheryl, that sounds really traumatic. Glad you are both ok though! Congratulations on baby Leo. :) Are we going to get any pics??

Congratulations Cheryl :happydance: Love the name Leo :D

Mightymom when is your DH back home? I'm sure little one will stay all nice and snuggled till then :hugs: Was your DD early?

I've just got two excited weeks left :happydance: but suddenly feeling a little achy and horrid today, hope i'm not coming down with anything, that would suck for the last days!

Thanks guys here's my little man

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 7
AWWWW!!! Love that FACE!!

L2BaM: DH is flying in on Saturday. DD was 7 days early. I had them adjust this LO's due date knowing I ovulate sooner than most so he should arrive roughly on the due date as long as I don't push myself too hard.

fingers crossed Colton waits for Daddy's return then :D Just do the bare minimum you can get away with, hard with a little one to keep you busy already though, get friends and family in to help you out a bit :hugs:

Congrats on the new babies since I've been Mia x Cheryl he is gorgeous x mighty hope Colton holds on till daddy gets back x

Cheryl: Congrats on Baby Leo!!! Your rainbow is so gorgeous! :) :)

EEEEEK: Mighty MOM, COLTON is coming! :)

I know I don't post on here loads, but I always am reading up on you ladies and I just wanted to say:

Seaweedeater and Bec, I soooo get it now! You ladies are champions for not complaining every day about going so far overdue! I am 41+1 today with absolutely no signs and induction looming over me on Sunday if I don't start naturally before then.

Really hoping this baby makes her move and I don't take over the all-time record by going 41+5 or 6/7 (depending on how long induction takes!)

Bless, I was wondering if you had quietly had your baby already, I hope she decides to make a move for you soon :hugs:

I too don't post often but follow. Congrats on all the new babies! I love seeing pics of new babies! This thread will be done soon. All mommies with their bundle of joy.

:hugs: :hugs: to you Tawn! I know there's such a mix of emotions when you're that far over. Time really does move at a different pace. She WILL come soon!! The odds are better every day. And chances are everything will go perfectly smoothly!

Aww I was just reading back to our posts in September. So funny to read about all of us being pregnant when so many of the babies are here now! :cloud9: What a journey we have been on together.

Tawn, that will be you soon too :hugs:

Thanks so much hun! I was finding it really hard to not feel sorry for myself because every single ftm I know (in real life) has gone early! So to be sitting at 9 days over with no signs I keep thinking why me!!!? But then I remember you went naturally at +11 and have a ray of hope :)

She can't stay in there indefinitely I suppose, but it sure does feel like it :haha:

Tawn: Any chance you ovulated late or maybe they bumped up your due date after a scan? With my first they didn't adjust her due date for when I ovulated which is why she was "early" when technically she was born ON her due date (if they had listened to me about when I ovulated). So maybe you aren't as overdue as you think? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will happen for you soon dear!

Nope, unfortunately I was using OPKs so I know the exact date I ovulated. In fact, by my ovulation dates, I am 1 day MORE overdue than I am by the scan date! :dohh: So I really am just THIS overdue with no signs of labour at all! YIKES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->