Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Tezzy: Its most likely nothing, I'd think. If it gets worse, please go to the hospital. :hugs:

AFM: I saw a beautiful blob, with strong beating heart, perfect round sac, measuring 6 days ahead. My due date was changed to January 20. Don't know if it'll stay that way. Dr. couldn't answer my hows when it came to ovulation and getting a BFP at 4dpo. But, said he wouldn't change it as long as I was measuring within 2 weeks. By no means do I care, just happy that my pregnancy is viable this time. And I'm now 9 weeks, 2 days.

So glad your scan went well hun!

I've been crampy today and everything feels different, I'm starting to lose hope :( happy sodding birthday :( x x x

On no Wiggler! Please don't lose hope. Especially on your birthday! BTW, Happy Birthday!

Also ICH: Love your picture! :hugs:

Happy birthday Wiggler... :hugs: sorry you feel that way :( x

I still have the lovely stretchy feeling, but it feels different, I am so scared. I did a digi earlier and till 3+ which is brill. I will deffo be demanding bloods or a scan at my doctors appointment next week x x x

leinz congrats again!!!

Happy birthday Wiggler!! I'm sure you'll get your scan no problem. Will you go on Monday or when exactly? As you'll be more than 6wks you'll be able to see your little bean. How exciting!!!

My doctors is awful to get an appointment for (2+ weeks waiting time since they changed the system), I have an appointment on the 28th, so will ask then. x x x

Even though you have to wait a bit longer I think it'll be better for you as you'll be 7wks then and the difference is huge. I'm hoping to wait as long as possible but I don't know if I'll be able to control myself.

I've "only" had 2 losses though so a scan is unlikely (Urgh, I felt vile writing that), but bloods would be good enough for me x x x

Happy Birthday Wiggler! Try to stay positive hun...that LO inside of you can feel your stress! Thinking of you!

Congrats on the great scan Leinz!

My family was here from North Dakota for the last 10 days so I have been really busy running after my niece and nephew. Had a really rough time as it was my nephew, Curran's birthday and it just hit me that my son will never turn one and we will never have a birthday party for him. It was really strange how effected I was and how I never saw it coming. But I guess that is how grief is.

Hope you all are well! Missed being on BnB!

thanks leinz and cath =] her stone just arrived today we will go visit her tomorrow

leinz i am thrilled about your scan!

Thanks Ladies!

Krippy: I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't understand, but my heart aches for you. Are you planning to do something on your LO's birthday?

Ich: The stone is absolutley beautiful! :)

Tezzy & Wiggler, I don't have any advice to offer you, except to try and stay positive!!! We are all here to support you :hugs:

Leinz, you must be feeling such a HUGE relief :cloud9: making it through this first scan. After little dragon, I know you were very nervous for it.

AFM: I had another of my weekly ultrasounds today. THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED for why at 18+ weeks with my second pregnancy I haven't felt movement (well, very little). I have an anterior placenta!!!! Didn't have this with DD. They say it is completely normal and it will just take a bit longer to feel the movement. Any of you ever experience this??? I'd love to know when I can expect to feel my little girl kicking :baby: I am lucky I at least get to see her moving away like crazy each week :)

I'm glad you have no reasons to worry about not feeling movement, Sevilla! It's a good thing you get to see baby every week. I always love when we feel movement. It's so reassuring! :)

I was so scared today and the moment I knew all was perfect. I breathed for the first time in five weeks!

I have told the family... sent it viral. I don't even care, I'm just so happy. I know things could still go wrong... But, I feel soooo good, now! My announcement read: Jason and I are expecting a SNOWBABY! :)

YAY L, how cool that you told your family! Enjoy all the love and positivity :thumbup:

And Sevilla, one of my December TTC buddies with an anterior placenta felt movements closer to 20-21 weeks I think.

Aww and Wiggler, lots of :hugs: :hugs: to you lady...I hope you had a wonderful birthday despite the worries. Remember, even with the cramping, the most likely outcome is that the baby is perfectly fine in there.

Thankyou for the birthday wishes everyone

Sevilla - I had anterior placenta with my son, and it ages to get proper movement with him, but later on I could feel him all the time.

How is everyone today? x x x

Morning girls... I feel better today, thanks for all your support yesterday :hugs:

9 week bump... Mind the toilets in the background lol Corfu isn't a very up to date country haha

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/215b04f8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->