Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Glad you are feeling better sweetie, happy 9 weeks :happydance: x x x

I've "only" had 2 losses though so a scan is unlikely (Urgh, I felt vile writing that), but bloods would be good enough for me x x x

I was referring to my previous pregnancy back in February wriggler. At that time I had only two losses to account for too & the Gp said it was better to get confirmation that all was fine before even referring me to antenatal booking.

I would be lost without you all. So many lovely ladies in here! I enjoy sharing our pregnancies. :)

I love your bump Tezzy! I really think you're having twins. I have no bump. My jeans still fit perfectly and I haven't had any bloat either. I haven't gained anything, either. But, I've been eating non stop. I hope you are feeling better, today.

So, in bed tonight... I got to wondering if one sex measures larger than the other? I know at the end boys tend to weigh more, but when does that start?

My boy weighed 6lb 8oz and my girl weighed 7lb 7oz... Rhys was longer than Ffion!!!

Ahhh... I'm so curious to why I'm measuring ahead. I told the Dr. I don't want to be put back later. He said... I never gave you a due date before.

I literally questioned him. I wanted to know how its possible to get my BFP at 4dpo. I kept telling him I ovulated on May 5. He said early implant.. and due dates aren't always accurate. But, he was sticking with Jan. 20.

Ofcourse, DH said he would keep that EDD. Based on LMP Edd would be Jan. 19, O would be Jan. 26 and baby measured Jan. 20. So, I'm curious if boys measure ahead. I keep having this strong feeling I'm having a boy.

With Rhys my due date should have been 25th November according to LMP then I got put back to the 6th December :0/ I had him on the 19th December weighing 6lb 8oz

Yes, its just an estimate. I asked my Dr. if he'd move me back. He said if I'm not measuring within 2 weeks. Everyone's Dr. is so different, you know. I guess when baby comes late, I won't be surprised. :) And if baby comes early... I'll be shocked!

DD came 5 days before my EDD. However, I was induced for HBP.

My son came 5 days late, my daughter was 4 days early, this one HAS to come on Valentines Day as I have a Halloween baby and a May Day baby, I can' break tradition of special day babies :D x x x

Awwww... My DD was an Easter Monday baby. I was in labor on Easter. :) I call her my lil bunny. As she was also born year of the rabbit.

She is born on the last date Easter can every fall. And in her lifetime her birthday will be Easter only once... Her 27th. :)

Yay, for Valentine's Baby! :) I've titled mine "Snowbaby" :)

Awww :cloud9:

I don't have a nickname for mine yet, I have been to scared to give one :( x x x

Oh Wiggler hun, I hope you can feel better about having this baby soon. I really hope you get a reassurance scan when you feel like it'd be reassuring. I don't know when you went for scans with your two angels. It has brought me relief. I know things can still go wrong. But, I no longer have anything that leads me to believe they will.

omg look what i got :happydance: hurdle 2 over xxx

Attachments

• june 20th 009.jpg
    june 20th 009.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
I want a scan after 7 weeks and I haven't got past that with my angels. I'm going to be a nervous wreck until I hit 7 weeks I think :haha: x x x

WIGGLER: You are almost there! :happydance: I hope they agree to let you have an early scan. :hugs: I feel so good about your little bean. :)

MRSKG: I'm tickled! NOW LOOK AT THAT! 3+ and absolutley beautiful!! Love the rainbow paper! :) Are you 5 weeks now? Have you ever got a 3+ before? This is so exciting. I can't wait for 9 weeks to get here for you! :)

There are some pretty horrible doctors in my local surgery and me and OH had a peek on their site to see which doctor I would be seeing on the 28th, I have seen her before years ago and she is pretty nice so fingers crossed she will refer me. I do feel a lot better since I got my 3+ on Friday, hopefully the fear will calm down again soon x x x

i think i must be 5 weeks today x i have had 3+ with my 4th loss we saw perfect baby with hb at 8+5 but the sac was really tight hb stopped not long after because sac didnt grow im really hoping that was a one off i making sure i drink plenty water this time x

im thinking of seeing if epu will give me a scan at 7 weeks an ill pay privately at 9 x i really dont want to book in an go through everything for nothing if that makes sense xxx

Your 3+ is a really good sign. I also hope loss #4 was only because of a sac fluke... And this little bean ends up being your much awaited forever rainbow baby your holding in your arms in 8 months. :)

Thank you so much I really hope so too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->