Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Cath I'm so very sorry :hugs: I pray you get your rainbow after this horrible storm xxx

Good luck for scan tomorrow leinzlove xxx

cath- I'm so sorry for your loss. May you join us again real soon.

Girls I need your opinions :(

I had some pink cm yesterday (which I because everybody says its normal) and then lastnight when I wiped there was a small green, bloody clot on the tissue about 1.5cm.

This morning I've woken up and my boobs aren't sore which they have been since I got pregnant... I've had no cramping and no other bleeding today but I just don't feel pregnant :( :(

I'm still in Corfu until Friday...

Thank you ladies I'm going to see what damage has been done tomorrow then see when I can start ttc again,

Leinz good luck today hun can't wait to see the pictures!!!!

Tezzy iv never heard of that hun,how far gone are you? Can you see if you can get an ultrasound at a hospital out there just to put your mind at ease hun xxx

I'm 9 weeks tomorrow, I'm sure it's nothing but im so worried :(

oh hun, try and get an us done in a hosp over there, explain to them and im sure they will do one for you, its better to put your mind at rest isnt it xxx

I'm a plum!! :happydance: now I just need to make it til Thursday's appointment and hopefully my mind will be at ease!!

cath im so sorry honey =[ i hope you conceive rainbow babes very soon

Tezzy have you contacted the dr?

Has anybody had a problem with nosebleeds?? I've never in my life had a problem, but for the last week I have had it. Not like heavy put ur head back type of bleed, but it's just always bloody. :shrug:

hmm never had a problem with that but i bet pregnancy can cause all types of crazy things.. lol

I haven't contacted the dr because I'm still in Corfu

I've had lower back ache all afternoon but so far nothing unusual when I've been to the toilet...

I've tried to chill out today, Colin has been a star telling me not to worry and he's looked after the kids so I could have a sleep...

Has anybody had a problem with nosebleeds?? I've never in my life had a problem, but for the last week I have had it. Not like heavy put ur head back type of bleed, but it's just always bloody. :shrug:

Yeah, mine has always been bloody throughout pregnancy and I've had a couple of heavier bleeds. From what I've read it's normal. I've just gotten used to it :shrug:

I had some pink cm yesterday (which I because everybody says its normal) and then lastnight when I wiped there was a small green, bloody clot on the tissue about 1.5cm.

This morning I've woken up and my boobs aren't sore which they have been since I got pregnant... I've had no cramping and no other bleeding today but I just don't feel pregnant :( :(

Hon, the only thing I would be at all concerned about is the clot. The rest of it sounds really normal...it's so common for symptoms to vary a lot, especially after 8 weeks when the hormone levels start to change. What are your options while you're in Corfu? Definitely take it easy, which it sounds like you're doing, and maybe call the doctor when you get back. :hugs:

Hon, the only thing I would be at all concerned about is the clot. The rest of it sounds really normal...it's so common for symptoms to vary a lot, especially after 8 weeks when the hormone levels start to change. What are your options while you're in Corfu? Definitely take it easy, which it sounds like you're doing, and maybe call the doctor when you get back. :hugs:

Thanks hun, there is a hospital a few miles away and I'm sure our insurance would cover a scan, the only thing is my inlaws pay for our insurance and they would be notified, something I don't want, also we would need our friend Donny to take us which would mean telling them too.

If things get worse though like I start bleeding or cramping badly I'll be straight to the hospital... I'm just trying to prevent panicking people or making a fuss over nothing iykwim? x

tezzy i am sure everything is okay.. was the clot mucusy??

Ich,love you picture hun Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah I would say mucasy... Ive just never had any sort of pink cm or anything with my other pregnancies... Didn't even loose my mucas plug with my son or daughter...

Sorry to have bugged you girls with this... Just needed to tell somebody

Hun this might sound really stupid I'm not the brightest of girls but you don't think maybe you had some tissue or discharge waiting to come out and maybe the chlorine of the pool effected it in some way and changed colour,even writing this I know its a stupid question......

Hey cath... I would think that except it was bloody also... Like you know when you blow your nose sometimes and it's runny and bloody at the same time? Like with veins of blood running through the mucas... I know that's tmi and I'm sorry :(

:hgs: Tezzy, I hope its nothing serious :hugs: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"