Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Eeek names, I haven't thought of any yet :haha: x x x

Hi ladies I have been reading x I hope to get to know you all better soon x

Got 2-3 on digi yest never got passed 1-2 with my chemicals so far so good xxx

i am always thinking of names. We like Julia for a girl. No ideas for a boy. Even last time, before we knew Sophia was a girl, we could only come up with girl names and can't think of any boy ones. lol. of course we'd be thrilled with either but we have a hard time with boy names!

Julia is cute. I know what you mean, I think boys names are harder!!

Looks like im leaving you ladies,just had another miscarriage xxx

Oh Cath so sorry to hear that :hugs: my heart goes out to you xxxx

Oh... i'm so sorry to hear that Cath :hugs: :hugs:

Cath....I am so sorry hun! Thinking of you and your family!

Just had the scan and it was an ectopic,luckily it died on its own and resolving itself xxx

:cry: cathgibbs, my heart goes out to you :hugs: :hugs: sending lots of love and prayers your way :hugs::hugs:

This was me at 18weeks with DD. I can't find any pics earlier then 18weeks except for the day I tested. :haha: But I think I'll do a side by side once I reach 18weeks, with all the pics I do have.. :flower:

Attachments

• 18weeks.jpg
    18weeks.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 3
Cath: I can't believe this. I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I'm glad that you didn't lose your tube, though. I hope you concieve your forever baby as soon as you start TTC again. You are always welcome to update us with your journey in here... And we can't wait for you to get back in here with us.:hugs:

snowangel - I like your side-by-side idea! So, here is mine!!! The bare-belly is from pregnancy #1 and the dark shirt is this pregnancy. Both 18 weeks. I think they look EXACTLY THE SAME :dohh:

Attachments

• Photo 80.jpg
    Photo 80.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Photo 104.jpg
    Photo 104.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1
I agree Sevilla! Very simular! Both beautiful girly bumps! :)

Leinz - good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow!!! I also have one - supposed to be my gender scan, but because of my cervix being checked EVERY week, it won't be a surprise, hehe. I am excited to see all the measurements, weight etc. I feel like my bump is small, and I haven't felt movement yet.... for 18 weeks with a second pregnancy both those things make me extremely nervous :shrug:

Yay for you getting to see bubs and the heartbeat tomorrow :happydance:

I'm sure all is ok, hun! They just saw baby was a girl. :) I wonder also why you haven't felt movement though. Did it take longer with DD? I felt movement at 12 weeks, but it wasn't regular until 20 weeks. I think you are showing nicely. Takes some of us longer to pop out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->