Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Let us know how it goes Wiggler!

I'm off out to dinner in a bit, it's our last night here so best make the most of it...

I'm not going to now, after saying she would ring me she decided not to, I rang her and she cut me off to voicemail then turne her phone off, I am soooo annoyed with her, she always does this. :(

Doubtful, this is her usual thing, she doesn't realise it actually upsets me when she gives me a time she is going to ring and then changes her mind. And when he doesn bother to ring or I ring her she spends half the time relaying what I say to my dad who just slags me off or talking to everyone else in her house. :cry:

Aww Hun x my dads useless :/ hardly bothers now he has a new family he didn't even get us a wedding present! He told my 6 yr old sister not to tell me they were going on holiday incase I asked him for money! I felt like sending her back with the message that he would be the last person I asked!! If I talk to anyone it's usually my gran or my hubby's mum or u lot lol if u didn't ring her for a while would she contact u??

Oh Leinz....... I just spotted you put me in a diff siggy at the front page :) Thank you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not sure when she will contact me, I did send her a text earlier making her aware that I wansn't happy that she had arranged to call me and then changed her mind without even texting me to let me know. Once again trampface SIL who makes up crap about her pregnancy for attention comes first :dohh: x x x

Ah wiggler just don't contact her see how long it takes her then do same to her x

Good luck hun - kinda the same relationship I have with my mother! xxx

She apoligised which gave me a heart attack and then I told her :haha: She is really shocked but really happy :D She said if I manage to get an early scan from the doctors she will come up and watch the kids x x x

Aww Wiggler hon, I'm sorry your mom didn't answer at the time you'd arranged but glad you ended up talking to her and that she's happy! :hugs: It's hard with moms...behavior that is merely annoying in other people can be so hurtful and infuriating when it's your mother.

L, I have some scans and appointments to add to the front page if you don't mind...growth scan on 7/6, and appointment on 7/11. :happydance:

Cheryl & Bump: Congratulations! So glad to see you here! :)

Cath: I can't wait to put your pg ticker back up in here. :hugs:

Wiggler: Thats so sad about your Mom. I wish you could've got ahold of her. I didn't tell mine till after my ultrasound. I told her at 6 weeks with little dragon. She told the world, then claimed that she didn't. I was so disapointed in her.:hugs:

Snow: Have you got back from your scan yet?

S: I'll add those dates. Yay, a third trimester scan. :happydance: And thats really soon! :)

Mrskg & Cheryl: I can't wait to add your pregnancy tickers on the front page. Do you feel comfortable with me doing so? When would you be due? I haven't because you haven't carried one around in your signature.

Bump: When is your first appt. again?

Ladies, I have updated the front page. Please let me know if there is anything I need to change or add.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->