Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

It is clotting, deep red...

And my Internet usage for today is up, until midnight, that's 3.5 hours. Will come back and update if/when I can

**edited**

I everyone posted at the same time~~~ :haha:

tezzy - thinking of you~~ hope everything is okay.. :hugs:

lch - I don't think ms has hit me yet either. I, too, am worried. But trying not to as it's not doing any good to our body~~ :hugs: Your scan is coming up so that'll give you a peace of mind. My scan is on June 27th... few more days to go~~

Should correct myself before I start panicking you all... I've only had 2 deep red clots amongst the spotting... Sorry I'm all a mess

Be back later x

:hugs: tezzy you are in our thoughts honey

lxb - i get random nausea through out the day. With Sophia it was non stop all day for 11 weeks. ooh man it was awful, and i am sure once it comes, i will be cursing myself for wishing for it. other then that i am just exhausted. can hardly stay awake.. i am so excited/nervous for my scan.. my progesterone is low so i am on supplements. if scan shows a hb and my progesterone is a better level i will probably cry from relief.

:hi: Excited and honored to be here Ladies!
Wishing everyone a successful, healthy and absolutely wonderful 9 months!!!

I got my bfp this morning got to call my nurse practitioner as soon as the clinic opened. She got me in this afternoon and has ordered blood work etc. She also confirmed the bfp -LOL.. I'm a bit shocked & paranoid still.
She advised me to take it slow and just not over-think every symptom. AF type cramps are starting to decrease.

Good news is EDD is March 1st! :D
And I'm booked for an 8 week transvaginal scan July 25th!
Just praying for a healthy and successful pregnancy...same for everyone!

:hugs:

Oh yeah! I am Team Yellow :yellow: all the way. We did the same for my DD and it's the most exciting feeling ever :thumbup:

(I'm gonna start reading from page 1:coffee: -hehehe!)

hi nessah!! thats awesome you are team yellow. i couldn't resist. i made the guy tell me at 12 weeks lol..

Congrats nesSAH!!!! Welcome :D

I've been team yellow once, not doing it again :haha: x x x

were you team yellow with your son or daughter?

congrats nesSAH~~ :happydance: Go Team Yellow!!

There's no way I can be in team yellow.. I just NEED to KNOW!! :haha:

For my daughter, little monkey kept her legs shut at the scan :rofl: There were some points where I really loved not knowing, looking forward to the surprise, and I aved a fortune not buying loads of useless pink stuff, but I really wanted to know, I am so impatient :haha: x x x

Hey Ich! Hehehe, I know, it's hard.
With my DD, she didn't cooperate, so it was easier to be on team yellow-lol! trust me, I had 3 scans and still nothing! So stubborn

lxb: :hi: thanks :)

Wiggler: Hehehe, that was my DD too. Honestly, even with Orange juice and cold water before scan, the lil' bugger did not move, she kept shoving her hands at the prob and turned her back to everyone :haha:

lol Sophia did that too! i had to go back 3 times!! she was always sleeping.. at 12 weeks she was jumping around but at 20 weeks she was a lazy lil thing! i drank juice and they kept poking my belly. they told me at 12 weeks she was most likely a girl, at the end of the scan she rolled over (still asleep) and they managed to see that she def was a girl

We got let into our scan 20 minutes early and she slept through it, just as I was leaving, the time my scan was supposed to start she woke up! She is still a cheeky madam now :rofl: x x x

she is adorable! hey your just 1 day behind me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->