Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Hey good to see u bump...xx
Wiggler its good ur mum called u... We're not telling our parents until after the scan xxx

Hey it's next wed I've got my scan the 27th at 9 am so Id feel better to wait I will not believe I'm pregnant till I hear a heartbeat... But I think I'm due 8th feb so il let u kno after my scan.. I think I'm 7 wks tomoro :thumbup: I am nervous as my last mc was 7 wks 5 days the bleeding started at 7 wks 2 days. Xxx

Cheryl: Ok, hun... It's all going to go great, though! :) I was so worried for mine, I was crying before I entered the Dr.'s office... Hard to fathom good news when you've known lifes cruelty. No bad news in my thread on my birthday. :)

I'm feeling a bit more relaxed at the moment because by this point in both my angel pregnancies things had already gone wrong or I was in and out of hospital.

Things feel so different this time, I feel ill and fat and sicky and sooo hormonal :rofl: I love it, I really think this baby is meant to be :cloud9:

I wasn't going to tell my mum but SIL is back to pretending there is stuff wrong with her unborn baby for attention so I thought I would share some good news with her as I feel better about the pregnancy now. x x x

Haha! Cath! Your birthday is before mine! Cheryl has her scan on mine! :) I had mine on Wigglers...lol

WIGGLER: This is your forever baby, hun! This one is sticking! :happydance:

I really hope it is :cloud9: Either way this will be my last pregnancy :( x x x

after i manage to have a baby im having my tubes tied!! i hope this lil thing sticks with the progesterone!!! im getting a scan in 11 days time then every two weeks after till im 16 weeks!! and on this prgesterone till im 18 weeks!

I'm loving this thread all u ladies are so nice. Xxxx sticky sticky to us all. Xxx

Wiggler: You are so young. Are you sure this your last child?

Bump: So your appt. would be July 2nd. Is this your first child? I didn't think they tied tubes after one child.

Tezzy: Did you try to get your appt. moved? Did you try to get a scan upon your return?

Ich28: You've been so quiet lately. Hope all is ok. Yay for Monday! :happydance:

Yea, i thought long and hard about it, if I MC again then I am not going to try again, it's too much to put my family through, and TBH I don't think I would be strong enough again, and if this is a sticky bean then my family is complete :cloud9: Of course I might change my mind in 10 years time, but for now I'm happy with this decision :D x x x

Came back from dinner early. Spotting and cramping... *sob* it's gonna be a long night...

hey ladies i have been working a lot and i am super tired all the time.. no morning sickness yet so i am concerned.. i am 6 weeks today. Scan on June 25th and i am so nervous =[ i don't know why.

cheryl any news on your scan??

oh tezzy =[ =[ is it bright red sobbing? perhaps you can go to the hospital? i am not sure how it works where you are i am in the U.S. im sorry hun, fx for you, some people bleed during pregnancy and all is well..

Tezzy - :hugs: is there any way you can go to the hospital? x x x

Everybody is still at dinner and they have all had a drink... I just don't know what to do, I'm say on the boat on my own (Ffion is in bed) if things don't calm down I'll go to the hospital, I have no taxi numbers for over here... My heads a mess, sorry :(

:hugs: im so sorry honey. i hope that all is well and you can get to the hospital. if it is not clotting try not to worry too too much..

What colour is the spotting chick,I can't imagine what's going through your head,its bad enough in this country but in a diff country your must be going through hell :hugs: I'm sure it will be ok tho my love everything x for you xxx

Thinking of you Tezzy! Take care of yourself please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->