Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Thankyou :cloud9:

Oooh I forgot to say, happy 6 weeks :cloud9: It's nice getting to know people who are due around the same time :D x x x

Tezzy I'm thinking of u missy hope everything is ok :hugs: Xxx

Welcome nessah. Xxxxx

I'm 7 wks tomoro got my twinges back how long do the last till??xx

With my first 2 pregnancies they lasted til 10-12 weeks x x x

Yeah, your uterus is growing a lot for your little beanie and the placenta is developing too, bound to cause discomfort. Around 12ish weeks the horrible stuff goes away and its a bit boring until you get the really good stuff, like movement and kicks :cloud9: x x x

I am team yellow too Nessah! :) So much fun! We were team yellow with my son too.

Well, Ladies in here it is TEAM GREEN! So, Krippy & NeeSAH won't be finding out till the baby pops out. Correct?

The bump just doesn't allow me to make yellow tickers.

Welcome NeeSAH! You know I've been waiting for your BFP! :happydance: I'll be adding your team GREEN ticker on the front page with a huge smile! :happydance:

Tezzy: I really think you need to go to the hospital. You will be worried sick until you are reassured that everything is ok. :hugs: I'm sorry you are going through this! :hugs: Thoughts are with you.

Yep...baby comes out and they say It's a....

no its my second child but with my history of 6 losses to date and my age 30 this year they would prob do it plan is to have implant for 3 year first then have it just to be sure its what i want!

so today i put my uniform on for work which is blk trousers and a blk shirt and ive only worked there a week n a half... bottom button shirt wont fasten and buttons on trousers wont :/ bloated loads... so got a bigger shirt for now and allowed to wear leggings lol my boss joked it could be twins lol!! im soooooooo sooooooo sooooo sleepy alll day!! its killing me!!

Bump: Yeah, I got the fatigue here also. Haven't gained a thing yet and clothes still fit. Maybe it is twins. :) I'm glad you aren't getting your tubes tied straight away. Maybe you will change your mind. I've never known baby fever until I had DD.

There's nothing wrong with 30! I'm my last 20 something next week!

AFM: Want you all to know... I never had any MS with DD at all! So count yourself lucky if you don't have it. Doesn't mean anything is wrong. :hugs:

i didnt have ms with my aiden just really tired like i am now... i have bouts of queasyness but thats it never known tiredness like it lol ill be 30 on july 8th 6 days after 1st scan :) but they tend not to do tube tying under 30 is wat i meant

In the US they will if you've had three children. With Snowbaby I have spells of MS in the evenings, or if I don't eat small frequent means but I don't actually vomit. It's tolerable.

I also have Sore Boobs, Frequent Urination, Extreme Fatigue, Deep blue veins on my boobs, Increased CM, Vivid Dreams, Cramps, Backaches, headaches, swollen gums, vericose veins on my legs.

However, the vericose veins became a 8 week complication with DD. As I got a blood clot but they are much better that I'm not working on my feet for 40hrs a week. I love being a SAHM! :)

i have extreme extreme tiredness like i could stay in bed 24/7 boobs arent sore yet im bloated loads have ms if i dont eat and queasy randomly thru day heart burn weeing loads thats it and im only 4+2!!

with my son the only thing i had was the things i have now and all the ones ive lost that were girls ive been really ill but not so tired so im thinking its a boy

Just popping on to let you know I'm holding up. It's 2am here (12 midnight at home) I'm achey and tired, no more clots since I was last online... Again tmi, sorry, but still spotting.

Looking online (google. I know I shouldn't) spotting and bleeding at 9 weeks is considered 'normal' with twin pregnancies... Not that Ive had twins confirmed but that's what I suspect...

In a way that's sort of calmed me? Going to see how the spotting goes on throughout tonight... You're right Leinz I will worry until I get a scan but I'm concerned with the shit equipment here in the hospitals in Corfu it might worry me more if they can't find a HB (because of the equipment) when there actually is one... I hope that makes sense, I'm so tired :(

ah tezzy hope ur ok! what was your first thought that u were having twins? im so so so tired more than i ever have been when preg and bloated straight away and im only 4+2!!

I got a 3+ on a Clearblue digital at only 4 weeks pregnant (I know the date of conception) and see the bump in my avatar photo (<---------) that was my 6 week non bloat bump and it's gotten bigger every day... And both sides of mine and OH's family have tonnes of twins...

Leinzlove you can add a ticker for me may as well make the most of every day I have my little beany xxx

Tezzy big :hugs: praying everything is ok when you back home? X

I'll be finding sex out been team green with my 3 daughters xxx

Cheryl & Bump: Congratulations! So glad to see you here! :)

Cath: I can't wait to put your pg ticker back up in here. :hugs:

Wiggler: Thats so sad about your Mom. I wish you could've got ahold of her. I didn't tell mine till after my ultrasound. I told her at 6 weeks with little dragon. She told the world, then claimed that she didn't. I was so disapointed in her.:hugs:

Snow: Have you got back from your scan yet?

Speaking of which, can't wait to hear how it goes, Snowangel :hugs:

Thanks ladies for thinking of me. :hugs:

Ok. So my appointment went well! Lovely heartbeat. we brought DD with us and she was soooooo excited. As soon as the ultrasound started dd says, "Sooo is it a boy or is it a girl?" We all bust out laughing and she's like, "really tho is it a girl or a boy?" So we did ask the technician for a guess. Her guess was GIRL, BUT she said she really wasn't to sure because baby was sleeping and not in a great position.. Then at the end of the u/s she said that maybe she kind of thought she could see "something" and because the baby kept putting its hands down "there" it was still certainly a possibility that it's a BOY! :rofl: Basically she wasn't sure either way!

The genetic counselor didn't seem concerned and said we didn't need any further testing. And they said from the scan there was no reason to believe we were at increased risk for Down Syndrome. :thumbup:

Baby is measuring 11weeks 5days. By ov I should be 11weeks2days or by lmp 12weeks 2days.. So they're happy with baby's measurements..

Next scan July 25th.

Attachments

• ultrasound12wks.jpg
    ultrasound12wks.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member