Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Sorry forgot to update :dohh: baby brain :haha:

Appointment went amazingly well, I hve to take high dose folic acid, calcium suppliments, and continue the baby aspirin, I will most likely be going onto high dose iron after 12 weeks when I finish the calcium.

She asked how I was and it all came spillin gout about how I am hardly sleeping due to the MC nightmares, I am terrified with every twinge and before I finished speaking she was writing out an urgent referral for a scan, should be having that next week at some point, don't know when they will contact me about that.

The only thing she did that annoyed me was ask if my beautiful little girl was a boy :growlmad: That girly needs to grow some hair!!! :haha:

How is everyone? x x x

thanks ladies. i just feel i have so much running against me at this point. trying to stay positive because i have no spotting and we heard a hb..

Madrid98 i take crionone gel every night. I insert it in my vagina. It is only 90mg. After some research that is what most people are prescribed. I would like to take more though.. Do you think i should? i know it is different then a pill

Well baby deffo doesn't like the car I am on my way to Staffordshire which is 3 hrs away and I feel I'll!!

Ich I agree u should ask them for a dose increase or just increase it urself. U can't have too much.

Ich: Sorry again to hear that. I am sure it's something that can be controlled. I pray they get you on the right meds asap. Do let them know that the one you`re taking is making you sick...Don't worry, you will be okay! :hugs:

Wiggler: Awwww :hugs hun... Amazing news. Join the Iron & Calcium team :haha: I have to take both too!

Bumps: Sorry about the LO hating car rides :

How is everyone else doing in this terrible heat? We need rain ASAP!

OH came home with my calcium tablets earlier. THEY ARE HUGE!!! I hate chewable pills anyways, but they are the size on my daughter I swear it! :sick: x x x

OH came home with my calcium tablets earlier. THEY ARE HUGE!!! I hate chewable pills anyways, but they are the size on my daughter I swear it! :sick: x x x

Oh, they are gigantic!! Bigger than my prenatals.
I take them with juice alone... I hate jumbo pills- :yuck:

rain??? u kidding nessah lol we hae had floods here in england near where i live lol heat would be nice!!

well my doctor said that i shouldn't up my dosage.. that the crinone doesn't actually rise your blood level it goes straight to your uterus and he was surprised that my progesterone level even rose at all... i really want to take more though

Idk if u could but I take calcium chews because I LOATHE those nasty giant chewable tablets and mine taste kinda like a caramel. I have to take more than those giant ones but it sure is worth it to me lol

Ugh like if the nausea isn't bad enough hahahaha then u gotta chew those damn things!

hmm. maybe i should take calcium. although if i take one more of anything a day i am going to go nuts

tlustica are you getting a scan this week? and where is leinzlove ?!!?

I can just about cope with all the meds i have to take now, but the one I am really not looking forward to is the iron suppliments, which knowing me won't be far off. The side affects are just awful :(

Waiting to have emergency surgery,tube has ruptured :-( xxx

Massive hugs Cath, I hope surgery goes well and you recover quickly :hugs: :hugs: x x x

oh cath im so sorry honey =[ i will be thinking of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->