Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

so far i am taking
progesterone
thyroid med
prenatals - which are 2 huge giant pills a day and sometimes it gets stuck in my throat and oh my

I can't take prenatals, I tried with Dylan and Bethany and they always made me puke :sick: I just try to eat a bit healthier.

x x x

I took prenatals while TTC but couldn't take them anymore first tri. They always made me puke and then I wasn't getting the benefits anyway!

I started taking gummy ones. They don't have as much of each vitamin and no calcium or iron, but at least they stay down. I supplement with calcium chews and now with (small) iron tablets.

I just read on face book that the lass who gave me shit over mcs house has flooded she's lost her telly n all sorts and it ruined her kitchen... That's karma for ya :)

Ich I can't advise you on whether you should take more or less progesterone. I never heard about the gel type but I guess there are all sorts of forms.

I'm taking a lot of things myself. Calcium and vitamin D huge capsules (2 a day), prenatals, baby aspirin, progesterone and the injections daily. :wacko:

cath I'm so sorry to hear you need surgery. I wonder why they left it so long as to the tube to get ruptured. :hugs:

bumpblues can i ask what she did to you ?? karma is the best lol

just basically harrased me for a year or so as i fell out with my cousin over a status about my mc on fb and the girl in question joined the band wagon but shes a horrible peice of work told me to kill my self and that my babies were better off dead and so on

ew what a disgusting terrible thing to say. i am at a loss for words. glad her house flooded lol

lol...blueberry- I get it now. How cute.

Cath: Thinking about you hun, praying the surgery went well are you are recovering well. :hugs:

Bump: Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee send us some rain!!!

So, my fellow iron/calcium pill pushers :haha: What routine do you use?
I take 2x of iron in the a.m. (on an empty stomach) and my prenatals/folic acid right before bed.
I cheat with my calcium:shhh: and take it only twice a week... on the weekends only :o

i just read on my thyroid med not to take with iron..

but my pre natals have iron.

why don't doctors realize these things dammit?????

Hi Ladies! I've been away for a few days. I have been busy enjoying DH's vacation. By the time I make it to BNB I can't keep my eyes open. I will be back to normal after this weekend. I take the gummy prenatals, Fish Oil and B6.

I don't know what the Dr. did blood testing for. However, I'm assuming it all came back normal or he would've called me.

Cheryl: I'm very very devastated to hear about your scan! I felt very confident that this was a brand new pregnancy. I can't believe this! And I'm holding out hope that you'll see a miracle and not have reason for D&C! I'm sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Tezzy: Dr.'s all say different things about trying again. Some say 1 cycle, some say 3 cycles and some say no need to wait at all. I never asked my Dr. after my MC because I didn't care what he thought. I wanted to try straight away. I figured my body would know what to do. I was devastated when my body wasn't ready before AF. But, I concieved the next cycle. I would definitley do what is right for you and look into it. I'm sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Cath: That is such crap! I'm very sorry to hear about emergency surgery and ruptured tube. How could this have happened? When they caught it so soon? I'm sorry you have to go through this. :hugs:

Mrskg: I'm so happy to hear about your reassurance scan. :)

Bump: I hate people that are cruel. How is she still your FB friend? I would've definitley deleted her by now. Or is she related?

Snow: Having that GD testing is good. I'm happy they are monitoring you! Hopefully, this time you won't have it... but you'll be cared for if you do. :) That is great! I think you'll be more than good for flying in the second trimester! :) x

Krippy: YAYAY for December 5! :happydance: Oh, I can't wait to see your baby and hear your birth story! This is so exciting! :happydance:

Ich28: I'm sorry to hear about your thyroid. But, I'm also thinking its a very good thing you are being monitored. I feel so goooood about your bean! I know its hard not to worry and everything keeps adding on to make you do more of it. But, it all sounds good to me. I'm sure the Dr. would tell you if your progesterone level was a problem and would increase your intake or something.

Madrid: Still thinking of you! Can't wait to hear about your scan thats coming up! :)

To whom I haven't mentioned, you aren't forgotten. :hugs:

i just read on my thyroid med not to take with iron..

but my pre natals have iron.

why don't doctors realize these things dammit?????

Maybe u can take them at different times? I'd call the pharmacist. If not I think u can get the gummy prenatals I don't think they have iron. :hugs:

leinz missed you hun glad you are enjoying your vaca..
well i have to take iron because i carry a hemoglobin variant that can cause anemia.. ugh!!

So, my fellow iron/calcium pill pushers :haha: What routine do you use?
I take 2x of iron in the a.m. (on an empty stomach) and my prenatals/folic acid right before bed.
I cheat with my calcium:shhh: and take it only twice a week... on the weekends only :o

I also have my BP medication to take twice a day with food, so I take prenatal/BP pill with breakfast, calcium with lunch, and iron/BP pill with dinner. Were you instructed to take the iron on an empty stomach? Mine says to take it with a meal!
I forget the calcium sometimes, but I figure that's the least crucial...

well since you have to take them both, I'd just take one in the morning and one at night and when u see ur dr discuss it. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->