Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Had my 12week scan, everything is well :) still due Jan 4th

lxb: Can't wait to hear about your scan. :)

Cheryl: Can't wait to hear about yours, either! I'm so ready to add your ticker! :)

Ich28: 1 day is nothing. Everything is perfect! :)

Im the same as you, i have to go back in on Friday to see if i need my tube removed and i want to be on my own, OH will be at work, i dont want to put anyone out so ill go on my own if i need surgery ,like you, my OH will be there after i wake up. I hope your ok though hun? are the nurses being kind? xxx

That was how I did it yesterday my hubby came after I woke up, the nurses have been lovely I'm not gonna lie I'm not ok but I'll be fine once I get home x

Tezzy: I wish there was something I could say to make the pain go away but I know there's not:( just know that were all here for u and I'm sending u oodles of hugs!! I'm so sp sorry u have to go through this!!!!
Betheney- Woohoo time flies 12 week scan already?! Glad to hear it went well!!!
Ich-beautiful scan pic!!! Whata cute lil bean:)

Awww Tezzy, i hope you feel a lil better once you get home and into your own bed hun, have a big cry aswell. What time are you leaving hosp did they say? i hope your not in too much pain from the D&C chick, if you need someone to talk to you can pm me if you want hun, iv had 1 mc in april and now my ectopic so I think we have both had our fair share of shitty times thrown at us and we will all be here for you when your ready to try again xxxxxxxx

The mc I thot I had at 4 wks 3 wks ago was a mc and it's still inside me need to got back next wk just to make sure it isn't a new pregnancy so they can arrange a dnc I'm devastated... :(

Happy birthday Leinzlove xxx

Cheryl I'm so sorry to hear that hun! So where you bleeding 4wks ago and then stopped so you thought all was fine? I'm sorry but that's what I understood. Either way :hugs:

I'm home now girls, hubby has made a bed up on the couch for me and I already feel a little better... Theyve told me not to ttc for 3months tho :(

tezzy that's probably due to the lining of the uterus. D&Cs may make the lining a bit too thing so you need a couple of months to get it back to normal. Saying this, I know there are methods to improve you lining naturally and if you are ready to ttc again maybe you could try those. :hugs:

Tezzy i cant try for 3 months either hun, could keep each other company while we wait :) well i say 3 but that all depends if i have another shot of MTX or surgery Friday, stay on the sofa hun, dont move and just eat what you want and if you want to cry, cry, :hugs: xxxx

Dr appt went well. They pulled a fast one tho and sent me for my glucose test today. I already had the nasty drink. Now just waiting for my blood to be drawn. :sick:

And he wants to see me back in two weeks. So next appt is July 11th Leinz. :flower:

Tezzy i cant try for 3 months either hun, could keep each other company while we wait :) well i say 3 but that all depends if i have another shot of MTX or surgery Friday, stay on the sofa hun, dont move and just eat what you want and if you want to cry, cry, :hugs: xxxx

*hugs* cath yeah let's keep eachother company then we can be ttc buddies xxxx

Let me know how you get on this week chick x

Cheryl & Tezzy - My heart goes out to you. I am glad you have each other's support, and what sounds like wonderful DH's :hugs:

snowangel, why do they need you back in 2 weeks? In case the glucose test doesn't go well?

Cheryl & Tezzy - My heart goes out to you. I am glad you have each other's support, and what sounds like wonderful DH's :hugs:

snowangel, why do they need you back in 2 weeks? In case the glucose test doesn't go well?

I don't know. I was kind of confused, I was expecting it to be in four weeks. I'm assuming that it will be to go over my glucose results.. Although now that I think of it he hadn't received results from my ultrasound and blood work that I had done last week so maybe it's about that too..:shrug: I have lost weight too so maybe it's just a mix of everything.. I'm sure he'll schedule me for 4weeks after this next appointment tho.....Hopefully. :haha:

:flower:

I don't know. I was kind of confused, I was expecting it to be in four weeks. I'm assuming that it will be to go over my glucose results.. Although now that I think of it he hadn't received results from my ultrasound and blood work that I had done last week so maybe it's about that too..:shrug: I have lost weight too so maybe it's just a mix of everything.. I'm sure he'll schedule me for 4weeks after this next appointment tho.....Hopefully. :haha:

:flower:

Glad your Dr. appointment went well. Yeah, I thought the glucose test wasn't until 24 weeks. Did you have to fast? If not, might just be routine or a mistake-lol. Which ever way, you'll have it done and out of the way :D

My blood-work came in.
I have anemia, so I'm not surprised the MC had put me behind; but I'm about 10 points below where I was with DD's pregnancy...still taking iron supplements like crazy.

Beta HCG was around 300 for probably 14-17 DPO (not sure 'cos I got two surges).

So, now I patiently, anxiously and nervously WAIT for my 8 week scan.

No symptoms here; nothing really. With DD, I had the worst MS and lost about 20lbs! Even with the MC, I had MS the entire first trimester...

*hugs* cath yeah let's keep eachother company then we can be ttc buddies xxxx

Let me know how you get on this week chick x

Will do chick think I might go to hospital today,been feeling very weird all day lightheaded,dizzy and tired got home from shopping and feel as,sick as a dog :-( very paranoid now.

How you feeling chick? I hope you haven't moved all day!??? Xxx

nessah thats a normal hcg level i never got to find out mine they just said it was positive :/ https://www.baby2see.com/preconception/hcg.html

im proper freaking out again just terrified the progesterone isnt gonna work and im back to square 1 not knowing what to do ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->