Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Tezzy i cant try for 3 months either hun, could keep each other company while we wait :) well i say 3 but that all depends if i have another shot of MTX or surgery Friday, stay on the sofa hun, dont move and just eat what you want and if you want to cry, cry, :hugs: xxxx

*hugs* cath yeah let's keep eachother company then we can be ttc buddies xxxx

Let me know how you get on this week chick x

Will do chick think I might go to hospital today,been feeling very weird all day lightheaded,dizzy and tired got home from shopping and feel as,sick as a dog :-( very paranoid now.

How you feeling chick? I hope you haven't moved all day!??? Xxx

Pm me your number chick and if you need to text me at all ill be there for you <3

I slept until 5 when the kids came home my hubby got ffion ready for bed and I walked up the stairs to read her a story. We had takeout for our tea and then my hubby ran me a bath... I'm gonna take my pills then go to lie in bed where I'll be comfy x

Cheryl & Tezzy - My heart goes out to you. I am glad you have each other's support, and what sounds like wonderful DH's :hugs:

snowangel, why do they need you back in 2 weeks? In case the glucose test doesn't go well?

I don't know. I was kind of confused, I was expecting it to be in four weeks. I'm assuming that it will be to go over my glucose results.. Although now that I think of it he hadn't received results from my ultrasound and blood work that I had done last week so maybe it's about that too..:shrug: I have lost weight too so maybe it's just a mix of everything.. I'm sure he'll schedule me for 4weeks after this next appointment tho.....Hopefully. :haha:

:flower:

Glad your Dr. appointment went well. Yeah, I thought the glucose test wasn't until 24 weeks. Did you have to fast? If not, might just be routine or a mistake-lol. Which ever way, you'll have it done and out of the way :D

I had gestational diabetes in my last pregnancy so they're making me do the glucose test twice. I don't think with this test I had to fast, but I went to the lab directly from my dr's appt this morning and hadn't eaten yet. So technically I did fast..:haha: :flower:

Tezzy & cheryl :hugs:

bumpblues :hugs: totallou know how you're feeling im using aspirin an progesterone this time "just incase" if it all goes wrong this time i really think i will have to call it a day 6 losses in a year would just be too much x i pray these are our rainbows xxx

mrskg- its nice in a way to have someone in same boat if u get me lol when were your losses? mine have all been between 5 and 14 weeks so getting to any point beyond that will help me relax im terrified as i dunno what i will do if this doesnt work x have you had you natural killer cells looked into? x

mrskg- its nice in a way to have someone in same boat if u get me lol when were your losses? mine have all been between 5 and 14 weeks so getting to any point beyond that will help me relax im terrified as i dunno what i will do if this doesnt work x have you had you natural killer cells looked into? x

my 1st was a mmc found out at 12 weeks x 2nd & 3rd were chemicals 4+1 & 4+4 4th we saw hb at 8+5 but sac was tight an didnt grow miscarried 9+6 an most recent on may 17th was a chemical at 5+1 x i know im passed chemical an got 3+ but nothing will halp me relax either not even symptoms i had loads right up to 11 weeks with mmc an they reckon baby stopped growing at 6 x ill get a scan at 9 weeks an if all looks well with baby and sac i will maybr relax a bit x ive not had anything tested x have you had tests? will you get an early scan? i wish this boat would sink an we can get to shore xxx

yer ive had every test going! all come up with nothing although had d n c last time and they tested baby and it came back with chromosomal abnormalities even though me and oh have been tested :/ my emma who i lost at 14 weeks was fine tho nothing wrong with her or placenta... the last one we found out at 12 weeks i still had symptoms but baby passed at 10.5 weeks. i really hope we both have our baby this time! my scan is a 6 week one but till i get to 12-16 weeks ish no matter of scans will calm me!

Bump blues I don't think we will relax till our rainbows are in our arms x

Reassurance scan booked for Monday 16th July :happydance:

Betheney yay for scan.. i saw your other post of the nub shot!!

cathgibbs and tezzy :hugs: i am so sorry you ladies are going through this, i hope you had wonderful doctors and it sounds like your OH's are great. you are in my thoughts

cheryl i'm so sorry hun.. did you talk to a doctor and that is what they said?

Bumpblues82 - hi honey i am not really sure of your situation, but i had low progesterone at 11dpo (10) and i have been on suppositories ever since. So as you can imagine i have been freaked out the whole time, but i got my scan and saw the hb flickering away at 6 weeks. I got another progesterone test so i will let you know if it has gone up. Hoping so! Doc said it must have. Are you on suppositories as well?

leinz happy late birthday! oops i missed it =[ wasn't on all day yesterday.

nesSAH i don't have many symptoms either.. maybe the occasional wave of nausea but that is it.. doctor told me every pregnancy is different and it is said you have more nausea with girls, maybe i am having a boy!

yer ich in on them jobbies lol im soooooooo tired i got up at 9.30 went out for about a hr watched tv till half 12 then just woke up after lying on the bed to stroke the kitty lol

I'm thinking I might hit the beach today. Not sure tho if I wanna risk the heat making me nauseous tho. What are you ladies doing?

I'm just relaxing then gotta walk into town for my doctors appointment x x x

sounds good snowangel unfortunately not beach weather here in sunny scotland xx think ill go for a lie down sooooooo tired hopefully because im growing a healthy wee human xxx

Going for walk in the sun by the beach with my doggies and a friend. It has finally stopped raining here! :)

Been feeling lots of movement bubs movement. Forgot how amazing that feeling was! :) Got my c-section date ast well yesterday! December 5th, 8am. I am so excited...The section takes place in the maternity ward and the baby doesn't have to leave me when I am in recovery. So I am really happy about that...that was my worst fear that I wouldn't have my baby with me right away!

Hope you lovelies are all well!

well as i just woke up from a totally unplanned nanna nap im gonna get food and wait for hubby to come home with the boy and then go out before work at 6!!

snowangel, if you don't mind me asking, where about in the US do you live? I am in NH and the forecast is for HOT, HOT, HOT this weekend... but then I look at the forecast for the rest of the nation and I realize our 90's isn't so bad!!! But too hot for me to go to the beach.... I think perfect beach weather is high 70's.... I'm such a baby!!

i live in Jersey and it was 90 degrees today. yuck.

anyway i am having a bad bad day. nurse called and apparently i have hypothyroidism. he says its amazing i managed to conceive with my level (did not make me feel good) so now i am on thyroid med which i don't feel too great about taking my whole pregnancy. then she proceeds to tell me my progesterone is 12.5. and she sounded all excited about it. i think 12.5 is not good at all. in 2 weeks it only rose from 10 to 12.5 on the suppositories. most websites say that is low. and i am bummed ladies =[

snowangel, if you don't mind me asking, where about in the US do you live? I am in NH and the forecast is for HOT, HOT, HOT this weekend... but then I look at the forecast for the rest of the nation and I realize our 90's isn't so bad!!! But too hot for me to go to the beach.... I think perfect beach weather is high 70's.... I'm such a baby!!

I live in Florida. I was raised in Maine tho so not too far from you. :thumbup:

anyway i am having a bad bad day. nurse called and apparently i have hypothyroidism. he says its amazing i managed to conceive with my level (did not make me feel good) so now i am on thyroid med which i don't feel too great about taking my whole pregnancy. then she proceeds to tell me my progesterone is 12.5. and she sounded all excited about it. i think 12.5 is not good at all. in 2 weeks it only rose from 10 to 12.5 on the suppositories. most websites say that is low. and i am bummed ladies =[

My sister in law found she had a thyroid problem when she found out she was pregnant too, but was basically told the pregnancy would unlikely continue if she didn't take the meds. So she took the meds and I have a healthy niece.

As for ur progesterone I don't know too much about it, but it did rise and if ur dr is a baby dr I would assume if she's ok with the level there's no reason to stress. :hugs: if ur still worried tho maybe call for a second opinion somewhere. But try to stay away from google. It can be the devil sometimes. :rofl:

I have Hashimoto's causing hypothyroidism and am on thyroid meds too. Don't get too down about it. Lots of people are hypo and take meds and go on to have many healthy babies! :flower:

wiggler how did the appt go? did you get your scan at the end?

ich how much progesterone are you taking? Is it orally that you take it? I take progesterone too and I know orally is not as effective as if you put it inside your vagina near the cervix (sorry but there´s no other way to explain this). I´m taking 200mg at night only because I thought I´d go into the promise trial so once I´d started I couldn´t stop it. Usually women who suffer with progesterone take 400mg daily vaginally. It doesn´t harm the baby or pregnancy in any way so if you are concerned maybe you should tell your doctor that you´ve been doing research and you´re going to take more. It´s an important decision and you need to take it, not the doctor, you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->