Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Krippy: We have our scans on the same day! I'm having my 8 week scan then. It is awesome being team yellow/green :yellow:
Is this your first?

Bumps: :dance: for an early scan. Just relax and enjoy it. Looking forward to hearing your good news...pray it all goes fantastic :D

Cath: Thinking of you hun. Pray you are recovering well :hugs:

This is my second child. Our son was stillborn almost a year ago and we were team yellow with him too.

Awww... sorry for your loss hun. You are gonna have a beautiful bundle come this December :).... I'm jealous, always wanted to have a holiday baby :D

Tlustica, Madrid98, Seaweed Eater, SnowAngel, Bumpblues82 : Good luck ladies on your upcoming scans this week :dance:

Keep us posted. Praying you all have lovely scans!

MW rang me today, 10 days until my booking in appointment!!! (although I have to ring her after my scan so that might change) x x x

Wow Krippy, your bump looks awesome! :flower:

So exciting to see everyone moving through first and into second tri. Each week is so huge at that stage...there is so much incredible development happening with the baby!

Can't wait to hear about the scans this week. :hugs: Hope everyone is feeling well.

wow so many scans this week!! tlustica are you in the U.S? they usually always offer a nuchal scan to do testing and such at 12 weeks.

I'm with Tlustica. I won't have another scan until my gender scan either. Thats when they do all the testing. I have an appt. on July 17, but my Dr. will just use a doppler and listen to the HB.

I will then have a growth scan in the third trimester. And as long as everything remains uncomplicated that'll be it for scans.

KRIPPY: I just love your bump! WOW! :happydance:

Can't wait to hear about all your scans, ladies!

Please let me know if I've forgotten a scan or Dr. Appt.

Cath, Tezzy & Cheryl: Your in my thoughts. Hoping all things considering you are being good to yourselves. :hugs:

i have an appointment at 10 weeks.. hoping the doppler will work then. do you ladies think it will? with sophia they didn't try till 12 weeks so not sure what to expect

Hey ladies. So today I went out with some friends for brunch and I finally got comments on my bump. It's finally here! Seemed like eternity.

Ich28: It didn't work with DD at 10w5d. I had another scan. Maybe you'll get another scan if it doesn't like I did. Luckily this time my first trimester has been uncomplicated. I had more scans with DD, because I developed a blood clot at 8 weeks.

I will be 13 weeks at my next appointment. So, I'm thinking doppler will work for sure. I haven't picked up anything on my Sololine B... but I have cushion.

babyfeva: Yay for your bump! I can't wait until mine starts! :)

Oh Ich I hope ur right but I'm pretty sure its like leinz said..I don't think I have my testing until 20 weeks and unless I have any problems I prolly won't get my next scan till the gender scan.
I'm excited for tomorrow tho...I woke up this morn and my bump is like completely gone...its weird. I know bumps fluctuate but its still weird...worries me a lil. Lost quite a bit of weight too...had gained almost 8 lbs and lost 10 now...lower than prepregnancy and I'm eating constantly. We shall see tomorrow I guess?

Well ladies I failed my glucose test.. :cry: Going for the 3hr test tomorrow, but guaranteed I'll fail that too.. Now that my ms is gone and I can "eat" I can't eat what I want... Booooo.

Plus side. More ultrasounds. Induction date set in stone.. hopefully I find that out on the 11th.

Tlustica: Don't be to worried about disapearing bump. Alot of it could've been bloat, and a lot of women in thier first pregnancy don't show until later in pregnancy. Can't wait to hear how well your Midwife appt. goes. :)

MADRID98: YAY! Scan day is tomorrow! :happydance:

SnowAngel: Ahh, sorry to hear of GD complications again. They are catching it early and you'll be well monitored. Those are great pluses! And the extra scans! :) I wonder when you'll be induced! December? or January?

SnowAngel: Sorry about that... but I'm with Leinz, it's good they are on top of it and making sure you get the best outcome.

tlustica: Aww... not sure what it means, but it could just be that you have gas...again like Leinz says.
Also, don't worry about weight loss, you will be fine. With DD I lost about 20lbs in total. Your bump is basically soaking everything from you- which is good and also means you need to keep eating healthy :)

Hehehe, glad to have Leinzlove back.

Hope everyone is off to a great start for the week.

I'm so glad in nearly dinner time. I can't wait for tomorrow but at the same time I'm terrified!!

Hoping and praying it all goes great, Madrid! This is a new pregnancy, with a totally different outcome! :hugs:

Bump: Any update on your scan? Can't wait to hear how wonderful it goes. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->