Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Thanks Madrid.

Bump: I also love looking at old scan pics. :) Takes you back and makes you remember how fast 9 months is.

yer but only when u havnt got to worry about it then it goes really slow!!

The first trimester always takes the longest, I think. The wait for my first scan was awful... that was at 9w2d. I thought it felt like 9 months itself.

I want my scan :brat: Aaaargh, oh well, ringing the MW tomorrow afternoon to chase it up if I don't hear by then. I just wanna know everything is OK with my beany :( x x x

Wiggler: I can't wait for you to have it scheduled. How long do you think it'll take to get one?

I'm not sure, I think once they call me it will be within a few days of that, but no idea when they will call. The referal was marked as urgent, so hopefully I should be scanned this week. Just all this waiting is driving me mad. I'm still having the MC nightmares every night and I am exausted, I am hoping they will calm down once I know everything is OK with my little munchkin. x x x

Thanks Leinzlove!
Wiggler! I pray it happens soon!

Bumps: :yipee: Awesome news hun, congrats!!

Wow at getting an abdominal scan so early Bumps and Madrid. I definitely have a tilted uterus, so it might be harder to get a read.

Well, the waiting to know is maddening. I hope they have a date, when you call them tomorrow. :hugs:

Team yellow and green is the same thing. I've just went with Team Green in this thread. Because I can't change the tickers on the front to yellow.

Do you plan on finding out the gender, bump? I can't wait to change the color of your ticker....

great news bump! so happy for you!!

leinz i love your names.. =]

i think my whole pregnancy ill be full of worry.. with the low progesterone/hypothyroid i am worried about mc, once i hit 12 weeks ill be worried about my incompetent cervix. i think the only part i won't be worried is once i hit 36 weeks and they take out my cerclage. needless to say we have decided after our rainbow to wait a good few years.

Ich28: In truth you will worry for the rest of your life. It starts from the moment of conception. :hugs:

I'm not sure lol Neil wants to just cause its easier to buy stuff but I think I'd like a surprise :)

I text the MW, she said if I don't hear from the hospital today I should ring themin the morning to get my scan date. Eeek! So excited! :happydance: x x x

aww yay!!! that is great!

i could never be team yellow =[ i admire anyone who can. last time at my twelve week i was going crazy. i was like can you tell? can you guess? can you see it?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->