Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

I'm actually not too bad...think I have a bit of a sore throat & mild flu... DD has it last week. My voice is gone now :(

Still NO symptoms, trying not to worry... I'm usually doubling over with MS by now based on past experiences.

How are you doing? How are your symptoms?
You are almost at the end of your 1st tri!!! :yipee: Just so glad to be sharing the journey with you and the other ladies

I'm so glad in nearly dinner time. I can't wait for tomorrow but at the same time I'm terrified!!

:hugs: Get a good night rest and come tell us all about it tomorrow. Praying it goes well.

Did all you ladies with early scans get the transvaginal US?

Try not to worry to much, NeeSAH. 5 weeks is early for symptoms, hun! And every pregnancy is different. :hugs: I wish you felt better, the flu and sore throat could also be masking some symptoms.

AFM: I think my symptoms really picked up this week. Maybe a peak, I've hit? It started with me going to the loo twice at night and now its four times. I don't allow myself any liquids 3 hours prior to bed, unless I need a very small amount of water. It is something. My boobs are still sore and I have some cramping and extreme fatigue.

I'm also very excited about being here and pregnant! I love sharing my journey with everyone. I met you all on my journey for baby #2. :happydance:

I've also been thinking names...

Jason Wyatt for a boy. :) & Bella Marie for a girl. :)

I got a transvaginal US at 9w2d. Dr. tried adominal but all we saw was a blurry blob. (My Dr.'s equipment is old, though.)

Usually adominal works after 8 weeks.

I'm so glad in nearly dinner time. I can't wait for tomorrow but at the same time I'm terrified!!

:hugs: Get a good night rest and come tell us all about it tomorrow. Praying it goes well.

Did all you ladies with early scans get the transvaginal US?

Thanks. I'll try to get the kids into bed earlier than usual too.

I don't because the docs told me last time that my uterus is sort of sitting at the front so they can see more when they do it in my abdomen.

photo (26).jpg

well had my scan and i know its a bit blurry cause i zoomed in on it a bit after i took a pic lol but its there and it has a heart beat it was seen abdominally so no internal needed which the nurse said was really good.. i have another scan in 2 weeks on the 17th on my wedding anniversary :) oh and so far as they can see theres only 1 in there! xx:happydance: :wohoo:

I love your boy's name leinz. I had names the first pregnancy but then we've never discussed it again after the loss and the subsequent losses. I have my favourite one though.

Wow, adominal works for you Madrid at 6 weeks? I wonder why it doesn't for me? Does it mean my uterus sits further back or something? Maybe because I have more cushion?

And also for Bump? WOW! Very good news at the scan today! Yay for seeing little bean! :happydance:

I do have my own cushion too leinz, lol but maybe yours is at the back. You did say before than you don't show until later and that's another clue that it may be at the back. I showed very early not with my dd but with my ds it was shocking. I remember people kept wondering if I was going to have twins. Then the 12wks scan showed they were wrong :haha:

im happy i saw a heart beat for a the first bit we thought it was too early till i asked if it was and she said no its there and showed us!

dunno if its a good sign but allthe ones ive lost ive had to have an internal at this stage but with my son i didnt.. and i was same amount along and the pics look identical! and saw a hb with son too :) ill post a pic of my sons and you will see what i mean!

That must be it... I wonder if that means it'll take longer to hear HB via doppler. And that totally makes sense why I'm not starting to show yet with number 2.

Now I feel bad. I totally thought my SIL was lying when she said she had 6 week scan adominal showing HB.

I'm so envious... my 9 week showed just blurry blob. Couldn't see HB at all. I was scared I had MMC again. I even asked the Dr. if everything was ok. He said, he didn't know yet. Did the swab testing they do. I was white as a sheet and crying. Then got transvaginal US that showed everything perfectly.

If your uterus is sitting at the back it'll take you longer to hear the hb with the doppler too. Many women hear it from around 10wks but women with retroverted uterus have to wait a bit longer.
The main thing is that you saw and heard the hb at your scan. :thumbup:

Oh yes Madrid, I'm happy. Just curious.

Do you think this Scan equipment looks old? That may be part of it?

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/Snapshot26-20-201212-35PM.png

Beautiful names Leinz :cloud9:

Bump - Lovey scan piccy!

x x x

wiggler that last one is the one i had of my son at 5+5 just showing you all how similar it is to the one i had today! both were done abdominally and both saw a hb!

It does look oldish yes. I'm sure it has something to do with the equipment because last pregnancy when I was waiting for my scan for over an hour eventually she took me to a room which had an old machine; the first thing she was warning about the old machine giving probably a not so clear picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->