Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

aww yay!!! that is great!

i could never be team yellow =[ i admire anyone who can. last time at my twelve week i was going crazy. i was like can you tell? can you guess? can you see it?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! lol

DD was like that at my 12 weeks scan she just turned 4. :rofl: it was hilarious. She's like is it a girl or a boy? The tech said well its too early and baby isn't sitting right. And dd says no really is it a girl or a boy? She wasnt taking I don't know for an answer. :rofl:

Hi all!! Scan went ok I guess. I had both internal and abdominal. With the internal we could see only the sac and pole but with the external we saw also the baby and hb. I'm still worried because this is what losses do to us. I have to go back on Friday next week and by then I'll know for sure if it's going ahead or not.

Hi all!! Scan went ok I guess. I had both internal and abdominal. With the internal we could see only the sac and pole but with the external we saw also the baby and hb. I'm still worried because this is what losses do to us. I have to go back on Friday next week and by then I'll know for sure if it's going ahead or not.

You saw the HB! That is great!! :happydance:

snowangel that is adorable! i bet she is so excited to be a big sis! does she have a preference of gender :haha:

madrid so glad you saw a hb

Madrid, You saw a HB! :happydance: Did they take measurements?

AFM: I finally found baby via doppler! :happydance:

She took measurements but didn't tell me at all. She said it was looking right for how early I am.

Well done with the doppler!!

snowangel that is adorable! i bet she is so excited to be a big sis! does she have a preference of gender :haha:

madrid so glad you saw a hb

Oh yes! It has to be a baby sister, because she "doesn't like boys and she will send it back!" :rofl: and dh said something similar if this was another girl. :rofl: :rofl: I on the other hand am ok with either gender. :thumbup:

Oh and in other news. Did my 3hr glucose test today the third blood draw the lady blew my vein. My arm is swelled and killing me. :cry: so I've been icing it and trying to rest this afternoon.

aww snownangel she sounds so cute. leinz thats awesome!

so im freaking out cause my mom needed help cleaning, and i lifted her huge, heavy vacuum up the steps..

Snow: I hate when they do that! They did that to me taking my blood so I could get the epidural with DD, that I never got. Then they did that getting the first OB panel with Little Dragon. The bruise it leaves looks terrible. I hope its not causing you to much pain. :hugs:

Madrid: Well, thats not nice. What kind of reassurance is it? If they don't tell you measurements. I definitley am glad there was a HB. Can't wait for next Friday... Hopefully, they'll tell you measurements then.

They think that seeing a baby with a hb should be more than enough for reassurance. They see so many women like me that they aren't as sensitive as they should, I think, to our personal circumstances. Even if I knew the measurements it won't change a thing leinz.

Madrid: I'm sorry you will worry the whole first trimester. And more sorry that you've had so much heartbreak. I'm glad you have the progesterone and test results to help ease some. The measurements wouldn't make a difference, but still they should atleast tell you them. Do they turn the scan screen away from you? I've heard of some doing that and thats just terrible.

My Dr. didn't tell me measurements in mm. He just said I was measuring 9w2d.

Deffinitley good news Bump! :happydance:

Hey Ladies!

Congrats on all of the scans, heartbeats, dopplers, appointments etc!!!! :happydance: Every once in awhile I take a step back and think about how blessed I am to be in this pregnancy forum to begin with, because for so long I was stalking the TTC forums!! :cloud9:

ICH, I completely get it about the worrying. Maybe you remember I also suffer from IC... and I am currently smack dab in the middle of the "danger zone". I think that when I pass the danger zone (if my cervix remains unchanged) I will feel better.... but I am sure I will still worry. After having been on bed rest with a short/funneling cervix with DD, I assumed I would go through it again.... SO FAR everything looks great. If I make it through this pregnancy with no issues, it will be a miracle and I will want EVERYONE to know that it is possible to go on to have a successful pregnancy. But, let's not get ahead of ourselves... I still have some weeks to go and I don't want to jinx myself :blush:

Madrid :happydance: hooray for HB!!!!

snowangel your story made me smile :haha:

Update: I just had another one of my weekly ultrasounds today and things continue to look good. As with DD, I have an overflowing envelope of ultrasound pictures... I guess it's one good thing that comes out of needing to be monitored so closely!! It's funny to watch the baby get bigger each week in pictures

seaweed eater - when I first started following Leinz' journal you were 15 weeks.... now you are almost 30!!!!! Eeeeeek can you believe it!?!?!?

sevilla i hope that this pregnancy everything goes great for you hun.. you get weekly u/s?????

Sevilla: I'm so happy your ultrasounds are looking good! :) Yay for all the beautiful pictures of baby...

The picture I really want is a 2D side profile. I'm going to ask the tech for one.

seaweed eater - when I first started following Leinz' journal you were 15 weeks.... now you are almost 30!!!!! Eeeeeek can you believe it!?!?!?

Yes and no!! I'm definitely thrilled to pieces. It's a real blessing to have made it this far and I can't wait to meet baby :happydance:

How does it feel being halfway?! I'm so glad your scans are looking good...how amazing to be able to see the weekly progression! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->