Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

woah in the time i posted 5 more came up lol happy birthday bump

Bump: Take it easy, honey! I've almost fainted a time or two during this pregnancy. Both times have been when I forgot to eat. Happy Birthday! I'll be there next year!

Sevilla: My scan is scheduled for July 26. I'll be 14w4d. (I had to change it from July 29, because I forgot DH and I are going to TNA wresting that evening.) Even if they can't tell... I think we'll have a good idea on the gender.

I'm still leaning more on boy. But, really I don't know. Girl, I'll update this thread with your appts. I really don't mind! Afterall I look forward to doing this for us all late in the third trimester! :)

Wiggler & Cheryl: I hope the bleeding stopped!

lenzi ive hardly eaten today ive felt very queasy! so its putting me off food and i made a birthday tea for my son and the family and the smell of the food was making me reach!

Ich: If you go between 15-16 weeks you're likely to find out the gender. I did a lot of looking at the ones around here and most wouldn't tell before 18 weeks. However, this one I'm going to predicts as early as 14 weeks.

I used Dr. Google and gender can be predicted as early as 12 weeks. But, not entirely accurate until after 18 weeks. I look at it like... I'm not going to run out and buy lots of baby things before my OB gender scan... 4-5 weeks later.

I'm now counting down with you! :happydance: :happydance: And with... Bump & Cheryl! I have been so excited... I just can't wait!

Bump: Your symptoms sound unpleasant... but definitley postive that your little bean is growing and hanging in there tight! :)

I haven't had a whole lot of that lately. I think other than frequent urination and fatigue. My symptoms are dying down a bit.

leinz with my angel they said it was a girl at 12 weeks and at 20 weeks they confirmed so they were right!! i am hoping to find out at 12 weeks. i think ill have to stick it out and wait till my appt on july 26th. (2 days before my bday) and get the private scan around 15 weeks

Ich: That is awesome that they were right with Sophia. I don't have another scan until 20 weeks. Dopper Dr. visit on July 17... I got impatient with waiting and scheduled my private scan at 14 weeks, 4 days the same day as your Dr. Appt. Is your 12 week scan still on Aug. 3?

Your birthday is coming! :) Any plans?

yay for appointments the same day!! if the doppler doesn't work ill get a scan. july26th???

yes my 12 week scan is august 3rd!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait

If doppler doesn't work for me... I'd also get a scan on appt. day. However, the doppler should work great at 13w2d! I have a home doppler and still haven't picked up the HB at all. I quit trying everyday because I started to get scared.

But, yes... Gender Scan July 26! I can't believe it nor can I wait! :)

Happy birthday Bump!!!

So many scans coming up :cloud9: I have 4ish weeks til my next one, then 12 weeks til my 20 week one. I want them NOW :brat:

Spotting has stopped. Resting up today x x x

So happy spotting stopped! :happydance: I hope your heart is still intact. I hate scares. :hugs:

Yes, I'm sooo excited about scans... Finally. Its because of this thread I'm having one in 18 days! :happydance: Ich28, had called them cheap after saying the ones around her were $500-$1500. The next thing I know I was searching for a place to have mine.

Heck I may have one in 9 days if Dr. can't find baby via doppler. I thought there was no way he wouldn't. But, I used Dr. Google and read that its common in some women not to be heard before 16 weeks and some 18 weeks. OMG! I'm still hoping to find baby on doppler... I was letting it worry me. Go figure!

Spotting is heavier think it's over for me.. I really hope they can scan me tomoro to confirm it.. I'm gutted :cry:

Noooooooooo! Cheryl, I truly hope not! All my thoughts and prayers are with you. That tomorrow at your scan they find some other explanation. And you see your beautiful baby beating away. Lots & Lots of :hugs:!

I'd hope they would! Could you go to the EPU? Would they scan? I have no idea how things work outside the US.

I hope they give you a scan, hun! You need reassurance especially with the bleeding. I know though that bleeding doesn't always mean MC. And I'm praying it doesn't mean so this time. This is such a crummy way to spend your day off. I'm very sorry. :hugs:

I hope they give you a scan hun, feet up today and try not to worry :hugs: x x x

ah no cheryl hope you wrong i really do xx

thanks for the birthday wishes i plan on doing absolutly nothing today lol well apart from the inlaws at 3 for dinner lol then gotta try and put up aidens trampoline (with help) laster for his birthday tomoz xx eee to think this time 4 years ago i had been in labour 4hrs and 9 mins out of 40! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->