Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

So glad all is well in here! Good to hear S! I'm so excited for you! August 3 is soon! :)

Love the bump, BUMP!

AFM: I'm so excited. DH just got home from work. I had dinner cooked and when we sat down. I said "How about a trip to Dave & Busters?" Its a arcade/restraunt for adults. (Children aren't banned, but it also has a bar and drinks are served.) We've been there a few times and like it. Anyways, getting to the point... I said theres also a very good ultrasound place there and we could see the baby, get a teddybear with babies HB in it. They also do gender predictions as early as 14 weeks. He asked me how much it cost... I said $65-$100! He said "If thats what you want to do."

OMG! I'm going to have a private ultrasound. I'm thinking I'll go at 14 weeks and I can't wait to schedule the ultrasound! I'm on cloud 9.

So glad all is well in here! Good to hear S! I'm so excited for you! August 3 is soon! :)

Love the bump, BUMP!

AFM: I'm so excited. DH just got home from work. I had dinner cooked and when we sat down. I said "How about a trip to Dave & Busters?" Its a arcade/restraunt for adults. (Children aren't banned, but it also has a bar and drinks are served.) We've been there a few times and like it. Anyways, getting to the point... I said theres also a very good ultrasound place there and we could see the baby, get a teddybear with babies HB in it. They also do gender predictions as early as 14 weeks. He asked me how much it cost... I said $65-$100! He said "If thats what you want to do."

OMG! I'm going to have a private ultrasound. I'm thinking I'll go at 14 weeks and I can't wait to schedule the ultrasound! I'm on cloud 9.

I love D&B!! And Yay for scoring an ultrasound.. :thumbup: I've been comparing prices there are so many in my area, but since I already have one soon for gender I plan on doing the 3d/4d at 22ish weeks that's when they say they get the "best" pictures.. :flower:

L, that's awesome! Since you are definitely having a boy I'm sure you will get a confident guess whenever you go. :p

snowanglel i PMd my town. i wanna get one like next week i know im early but i just feel so weird i have no nausea and i had so much last time ladies im really worried

Sevilla i will be getting a cerclage at 12 weeks, using progesterone shots (supposed to prevent pre term labor) and i am pretty sure will get weekly cervical checks. They will take out my stitch at 36 weeks

Ich28: Please don't be worried. Every pregnancy is different. And symptoms tend to come and go. I had MS with this pregnancy and none with DD's.

Thanks everyone, I'm so excited. I will have my 3D ultrasound at 20 weeks.

I actually want a 2D side profile picture. :) I called them tonight and left a message. They called back but unfortunatley I missed it. So, I'll call them tomorrow. I've decided to go at 15-16 weeks.

I'm just getting the Mini 2D Gender prediction for $79!
https://www.ultrasonacolumbus.com/packprice.htm

Sadly this thread has another angel. I didn't know whether to update this thread. I don't want to actually as I've been crying with the bad news that lxb has experienced a MC.

I'm so sorry for your loss, lxb! Lots and Lots of hugs! I was hoping that this would not be your outcome and that you'd see a beautiful beating baby today.

May you concieve your forever baby as soon as you are ready to TTC. Sadly a lot of us in here have angels. And you are always welcome here for support! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ich don't be worried about the ms I only get it once a wk...xx

Seaweed yeh on ur scan Hun..x

Leinzlove thts great ur getting a private scan Hun u goin to find out the gender??xx

I'm working today and then having a lazy day tomoro, I'm so jealous of all ur nice weather ur having I'm living in rain town lol I just want a dry day. :(

Thanks Cheryl! I'm super excited about it. Really surprised that DH jumped right on. I really thought he'd say "Its a waste of money." He was so sweet, said "Well, you don't ask for much." :)

Yes, I plan on finding out the gender. The private scan place has guarantees. If baby doesn't cooperate or they can't tell. You get to reschedule another scan free. If they predict wrong you get the whole package free.

The lazy day tomorrow sounds fun! It's so hot here... in the 100's. Just stay in my AC and hang out at the pool.

My hubby wants to find out the gender I think I'm coming round to the idea if i get tht far..X

Cheryl: You will get that far! :happydance:

AFM: I scheduled my scan for July 29. (Just 3 weeks from tomorrow!)

Yay!!! not long til you scan!

I had some spotting today :cry:

Wiggler: Are you on progesterone? A common side effect of that is spotting. I hope its nothing and stops. :hugs:

Nope :( Urgh I hate this. I feel so stupid for getting my hopes up after the scan

Oh hun, I hope it just stops right now! Not every time there is bleeding is thier MC. Lots & Lots of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:!

Well no blood the past few times I have been to the loo so hopefully it was just a one off. I had LOADS of stretchy feelings yesterday so hopefully its where bubs was getting nice and chunky. Going to ring my MW on monday and ask her opinion, but I think she will say just keep an eye and rest up. x x x

I've also had spotting today but my and hubby bd last night so hoping it is tht... Think it's going away but if it doesn't il be going for a scan on Monday. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->