Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

These babies are going to be in so much trouble when they are born for making us worry! :hugs: x x x

Finally I'm sat down had my ds birthday party today then a tea party with family after at ours and I'm shattered ds is off to bed in 10 mins then I'm gonna drown my sorrows with a large cup of tea as its my 30th birthday tomorrow lol

Hope u are all well xx Cheryl try and relax Hun and u too wiggler x

Have a wonderful birthday Bump! :happydance:

Snow: Wow, can't believe my gender scan is the day after yours. I wonder if I'll be to early. If so I can post the scan pics on here and get guesses, maybe.

ive just fainted! i think i got up to get a drink and felt dizzy and next thing i kno i was getting off the floor!

Hope you are OK hun, sounds like low BP. I get it too, make sure you stand slowly from now on :hugs: x x x

Have a wonderful birthday Bump! :happydance:

Snow: Wow, can't believe my gender scan is the day after yours. I wonder if I'll be to early. If so I can post the scan pics on here and get guesses, maybe.

My scan is the 25th. :thumbup: only 18 more days! :happydance:

Bump - sounds like you had such a busy day and you need to go to bed :hugs: Happy early birthday to you!!!

Cheryl - I had some bleeding after BDing too, but it didn't last long. Hope yours goes away soon so you don't have to worry about it

Leinz - Do you mind updating the list of appointments for me? I have weekly scans, so I don't bother giving you those, but my next midwife appointment is next Thursday, July 12th!! :happydance: I am excited you will be getting a private gender scan - are you still feeling BOY!?!? How many weeks will you be at that appointment??

Bump - I was originally very sad to turn 30 (last November!!!) But then I looked at all I had at 30... a wonderful husband, a beautiful baby daughter, a job I love etc. And I thought "Damn, I am doing pretty good!" So, try and stay positive :hugs:

Happy birthday Bump!! :happydance:

:hugs: to Cheryl and Wiggler...it is scary, of course. But chances are your little ones are both just fine. :hugs:

I have two years before I hit 30 and I've already had a few meltdowns over it. :rofl: :rofl:

lxb so sorry honey :hugs:

leinz im so happy for you about your scan!! snowangel found a place for me that is 5 min away (Thanks hun!!) so we are thinking of doing it.. not sure when.. i want to do it next week lol!!! but my fiancee says that my next appointment is less then 3 weeks away and maybe we'd like to get it around 15/16 weeks. hmm.. lots of decisions.

cheryl and wiggler - try not to worry ladies. i think its not much to worry about if it just spotting.. (easier said then done) btw cheryl with Sophia i spotted around 7 weeks and freaked out and it was the day after we had sex and doc said that was prob why and not to worry as long as it didn't get heavy

thanks lol im not that bothered really as i think my 30's have gotta be better than my 20's lol only 2 good things of my 20's was hubby and lil man xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->