Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

lch - I have a Sonoline B

I have a Close Parent Close Baby wrap for when baby is small and then a Rose and Rebellion for when baby is bigger, I'm upgrading to an Ergo though as Madam will be growing out of the R&R soon and the reveiws on Ergos are amazing! x x x

Leinzlove it's hyperemesis is extreme sickness :cry: had to have a few injections an on second type of meds so far these ones seem to be working :thumbup:

Madrid sorry you had wobbles great news about scan xxx

Leinz: So sorry about your news. Glad you are getting them done quickly so as to minimize risks to baby.
Will be praying all goes well... Just keep the positive spirit hun :hugs:

Mrskg: MONDAY!!!! MONDAY!!!! :happydance: I'm glad the meds are working the second time around. Sounds awful. Did you have this with any of your other pregnancies? I would think that this is a very very good sign that this is your forever baby. :hugs:

NeeSAH: Thank you! Happy 7 weeks! A blueberry! YAYAYYAYAY!! :)

I scored a pair of maternity shorts at good will for $3.59. :happydance: I was sooo pumped! :thumbup:

I had to leave babies r us because their clearance stuff was 50% off and I was starting to go crazy. :blush: sooo glad I dont know gender yet. :haha:

But on the gender note. 12 days. :thumbup:

Bump: This pregnancy is probably just different. :hugs: Tuesday! :)

SnowAngel: Thats a good deal! :) I went to this volunteers of America thrift store and bought 3 pairs shorts, 1 pair capri's, 2 tank tops, 3 shirts all maternity for $10. You wouldn't be able to tell they are used. It was also 50% off everything day.

I'm currently looking for a maternity dress for my brothers wedding next month.

Yay! 13 days for me! I still can't believe that! How fun? Dr. Appt. Tuesday and ultrasound the next week. I'm so happy with my decison to schedule a private one. Even if I don't find out, I'll have priceless pics and DVD! :)

Leinz regarding you teeth issue, can't you wait until the baby is born? Wouldn't it be better for you? I've never heard of something so drastic in someone as young as you are. Hope you aren't in pain hun. :hugs:

mrskg glad to hear the medicines are working so far. Only two day to go and you'll see your little bean. It's going so well for you!!

Well I'm starting to think its all over for me cause this happened every time ms just went so preparing for worst on tuesday :(

Bump if you read back in my journal I was feeling exactly the same way your are right now last Sunday and Monday. My ms disappeared and I thought it was the end of it all but then it came back and you know the rest. Don't give up hope just yet hun!!

When I went away at the end of just I was so so I'll and then it went and came back 2 days later but I just have this horrible gut feeling that something's wrong I've had to go upstairs away from Aiden as I don't want him to see me upset :(

Hi everyone, i was in a thread with Lienz in the ttc after a loss! Just found out im pregnant! 4 weeks! Scared and excited :)

Phoned ward where Epac is and they said to go down so dr can check me out x

Well that was a waste of time sat for 2 hrs in a waiting room and when I got to see doctor I was told there was nothing they can do and wouldn't scan me because she wasn't trained in it yet and the one doctor that was was busy else where and that I'm not classed as a priority :( so got to wait till Tuesday now :(

im sorry bump i hope everything is fine.. i have no MS at all..

erinsmummy congrats on bfp! yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->