Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

i wont be buying anything until after 36 weeks. I bought everything with Sophia and we lost her at 23 weeks and it was incredibly painful to figure out what to do with it all. Once i get my cerclage out at 36 weeks i will know that everything will be okay. However if i didn't have an IC i would get it after 12 weeks.

sevilla so glad your cervix is looking good! :thumbup:

i called my doctor. they said that its normal and every pregnancy is different, and that they have a lot of patients who don't experience nausea the 2nd time around, or patients that never get it to begin with. They also said it may be because my body is used to the hormones since i was just 6 months pregnant in February :shrug: oh well. i knew most of this. guess ill just have to stop worrying.

Mrskg: What is hyperemesis? Why are there always issues to deal with during pregnancy? Have you had this before? I'm excited for Monday! :)

Ich28: I had no MS with DD. I've had MS with this one... Even Lil Dragon was different.

Snow: I love belly casts! I'm definitley doing that! Actually asking DH for the kit for our anniversary (Nov.) or Christmas... They are so cool.

Sevilla: I'm so glad everything is going great! I'm sad that you won't be getting a scan every week. When is your next appt.? I will put it on the front page.

Bump: I've had one loss 9w3d. I still bought some items before I even got pregnant with baby... Like a ducky onsie and a stuffed giraffe. I also have bought 1 sleeper since I found out I was expecting...

I don't need many baby items though as DD is 1 and I saved everything and went neutral. I mainly will need clothes if a boy, and winter clothes if girl. DH and I also stocked up on diapers before DD. People told us we couldn't have to many. However, we proved that wrong. We have cases left.

With Lil Dragon, before I was pg. I bought a little panda bear... I would cuddle it and dream of my baby. Well I got pg and had a MMC and that stuffed animal brings me comfort. I cuddle it and think about lil dragon, I cry... I remember the joys. Etc.

AFM: To me my news feels awful. I just want to get it over with. I called my dentist today for a consult. If I have anything complicated to pull, I have to see an oral surgeon. If its simple I will just have it done by general dentist. My appt. is Thursday July 19. I told them that I'm in a hurry because I'm pregnant and want to lower my risks to baby. The dentist said that they could have it all done in one appt. Thats what I'm shooting for.

snowangel... I can't stand orange (that was an option for me too) but I can't imagine lemon to be much better... which did you choose??

Leinz My next appointment is August 9th - Midwife Appointment, Ultrasound for cervix AND the dreaded glucose test

Sorry hun, I missed that! I had orange with DD... They never gave me a choice. I didn't mind it. Tasted like flat pop.

I've updated the front page. Krippy? You have scheduled your csection for December 5? Correct?

snowangel... I can't stand orange (that was an option for me too) but I can't imagine lemon to be much better... which did you choose??

Leinz My next appointment is August 9th - Midwife Appointment, Ultrasound for cervix AND the dreaded glucose test

I chose orange, because I knew how it was. I was afraid the lemon would be to citrus like or remind me of pine sol. Tho if they could guarantee it be like lemonade I'd consider it. I may just search for a place that offers a fruit punch next time tho. :thumbup:

Fruit punch sounds good. I had lemon-lime. Blech. It definitely tasted like flat soda. I wasn't given a choice.

I'm sorry L :hugs: I'm not surprised you're having a hard time with the news. I can't imagine how I would react to that. Can't believe you didn't have symptoms other than gum swelling! How scary. I hope you can get them all out at once as you are hoping.

Massive hugs Leinz :hugs:

Looks like we are buying the babys pram at the end of this month, way sooner than I planned, some arsehole has nicked ours, its most likely been dumped somewhere :(

Happy 9 weeks :hugs:

Pram = pushchair/stroller. x x x

i know my ms was comming and going and i dunno if its cause ive had a bout 12 hrs sleep that i feel fine :/ only been up an hr so it still has time to rear its head!

I am going to do my registry at Babies R Us. :) I want mostly neutral stuff anyways and since I need it done before I fly home and I don't find out the gender til the day before I'm going to do the bulk of it now and add gender specific things after we announce. :thumbup:

I heard the heartbeat earlier :cloud9: I found it almost immediately :cloud9: x x x

Hi ladies!!! I've been mia but I needed the time away as I had no ms and cramps one day and I was thinking it was all over once again. I had my scan this morning and baby has grown nicely. It's measuring 7wks6 and with a lovely hb. So happy!!! :cloud9:

great news ladies!! what doppler do you use wiggler?

So happy Madrid!! SO, SO HAPPY! :wohoo:

Yay for HB Wiggler! So Happy! :wohoo:

I did registries with DD, and hardly anyone bought from them. I had 2 showers. This time I doubt I'll have a shower.

What is a good baby wearing sling? One that allows the baby to be in a cradle position. DD's was held all out front and center. I didn't like it. I'd also like a double stroller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->