Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Thank u :) bump, sorry you didn't get to be seen :( what's happened if you don't mind me asking ? I tried to go back and read a big but I'm on my phone and it's being a bit slow!

just my morning sickness has done a runner and previously when this happened id miscarried so im terrified!

i think if i have lost this one im not trying again 7 mcs pretty much screams its not gonna happen so might aswell give up!

Bump: Hang in there, hun! This is a different pregnancy. No MS doesn't mean you have MC. Do you have other symptoms? Some women don't even know they are pregnant until they are in labor. Praying and hoping all is well as it most likely is. :hugs:

Erinsmummy: So happy to see you here! You'll enjoy this thread... Lots of wonderful women, support, and advice in here. :)

Madrid: I could actually save most of my bottom teeth. But the dentist said because its so advanced and I'm young for this to be happening. Its most likely heridtary or a gene change. And I could have a scaling and root surgery on those teeth, and cleaning every 3 months... but I'm likely to lose the teeth within 5 years regardless.

I can't wait until after PG because periodontal disease makes me 7 times more likely for low birth weight, preterm or stillbirth. However, If I get a full mouth extraction it lowers my risk to nothing. It also oposes other risks to my health. The bacteria can enter my bloodstream and cause any number of health complications.

well every time this has happened its ended in mc :( this is our last shot at having another baby as ive tried and tested every option :( spent the whole day in bed( apart from when i went to hospital ) crying :(

Oh Bump! I wish there was something I could do to ease your worry. Lots & Lots of :hugs:!

Bump I'm so sorry you have suffered so many losses, I understand why you are worrying, but every pregnancy is different. My friend had terrible sickness with her first 2 babies, then with her 3rd, nothing! Have you had tests to see why it kept happening? Wish I could ease your worry but I'm not much better, after one loss I feel like Itl happen again, so cant imagine how your feeling, really hope things are ok, and I'm sure they are xx

Erinsmummy : I was the same... Also with one loss. Any loss is too many! I felt so much better after my first scan. :hugs: I MMC at 9w3d in March. Well, I guess we did meet in TTCAL.

When are you due, you think? Also when do you think you'll have your first Dr. Appt.?

Thats good news Bump! This is a brand new pregnancy, a brand new beginning. Theres a better chance this will be your forever baby, than not. :hugs:

I meant every test to c why I'm miscarrying Lenzi not now x but I dunno if it's cause I just ate a ton of pasta (although it did start before) but I feel a lil bit queasy it could have just been hunger then too much food. Will just see what I feel like tomoz :/

Ahhh... Well hun! I hope MS is in full force tomorrow, so you feel better. :hugs:

Bump it's like Lienz said, you have every chance of this working out, try to stay positive. Ms comes and goes sometimes, with my daughter it was certain smells that set me off, but otherwise I was ok. I didn't have ms for very long either. I think im due middle of march, about 21st. I am making a drs appointment on monday :)

Leinzlove I've had ms with my other pregnancies even had to take tablets all the way through with my youngest but it's never been as bad as this 2 docs have mentioned twins :saywhat:

Madrid thank you I sure hope so x

Erinsmummy massive congrats x

Bump I'm so sorry your having wobbles I know exactly how you feel :hugs: I had bad ms with my first loss for 6 weeks after baby stopped growing so ms doesn't reassure me but I suppose none wouldn't either with pal we just can't win xxx

Less than 36 hours I'll know my fate :wacko: hoping an praying for good news but can't help expect the worse :cry: roll on Monday xxx

erinsmummy WELCOME and CONGRATS :hi:

bump stay positive for now, it's all you can do... looking forward to hearing about your appointment on Tuesday :hugs:

Everyone else with appointments this week.... YIPPEEEEEE :happydance: can't wait to hear about them!!! :dance:

Mrskg: Monday! :) ALL IS GOING TO BE PERFECT! There is a perfectly wonderful explanation for this extreme MS... A healthy beating bean or two. :) :) :)

Bump: Tuesday! :) I hope today brings you some form of reassurance. :hugs:

Me: Tuesday! :) A little nervous. Staying positive! :) Can't believe I'm a peach! :)

I'm getting super excited about the scans next week, also. I'm going to get to change some tickers to blue or pink... Also NeeSAH's scan. :happydance:

Ladies, thank you all for making this thread so much fun! :)

Congrats Erin & welcome!!!

Good luck with all your appts ladies!!!

I guess I should say, 10 days. In case you ladies forgot when my ultrasound is. :rofl: tho I wish it was already here I'm actually impressed at how time has flown by. Now I have a ton to do in the next 10 days as I prepare for my trip home the day after. I have cleaning, packing, cooking meals ahead for dh, and of course bnb. I think if I blink my wait will be over. :thumbup:

On a pregnancy note. I have had extreme pains in my right side. Not contraction like and not gas. :haha: I think it must be round ligament? I never experienced it with dd, but man does it hurt. Anybody have experience with the ligament pain? How long does it last? What does it feel like to you? Etc. trying to stay away from google. :haha: well I have a busy day today probably won't be back on til after 3, so in about 8 hours. Have a good day ladies!! :hugs:

Well today I've got the ever so slightest scrap of queasy but I'm still not able to think of summit I'd like to eat like when you think of what u want for tea I kinda turn my nose up at the thought of most food.. The smell of oh garlic bread last night made me feel queasy and felt I'll when I went to bed but dunno if I'd just eaten too much :/ my bbs are still sore and I'm still sleeping for England :/ work gave me yesterday and today off to try and chill out and I'm off tomorrow so gonna go out with oh and ds and do summit x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->