Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

snowangel187 i am glad your U/S went well!! at my 20 week with my angel she was sleeping. all they could see was her spine. they had me drink juice etc and she would not budge. we had to go back 2 weeks later!

Well I'm 7 weeks today, hooray.

But I've had a crap day, nothing to do with the pregnancy, just one of those days!

Just realised my ticker on pg 1 is wrong... I'm due 23rd Jan Leinz x

Happy 7 weeks Tezzy, and massive hugs :hugs: I hope tomorrow is a better day for you x x x

hope tomorrow brings a better day tezzy. i love to look at your bump!! when is your first scan?

I haven't had a date for it yet... It will be July sometime xxxx

And thanks :)

really? here in U.S they do one at 7,12,and 20 weeks. I get one i think every 2 weeks because of high risk

UK is 12 weeks and 20 weeks, although with my son I only got a 20 week scan because I refused the downs screening. Hopefully this time I'll have the standard 2 again :D

In the uk it's 12 weeks and 20 weeks. In some places you don't even get a 12 week scan x

Got a bump photo for you ladies :)

https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/tamarkreps/25w6_crop.jpg

seaweed eater great bump! you look awesome!

I love your bump, S! Mine never looked that good! :)

In the uk it's 12 weeks and 20 weeks. In some places you don't even get a 12 week scan x

We only have 20 week scans here in Canada if you aren't high risk and you know your LMP. My 20 week scan is July 25th and we have decided to stay Team Yellow? Anyone else? It seems like everyone finds out lately...

Nice bump Seaweed...you look amazing!

I'm going to find out, I was team yellow with my daughter (not by choice, she didn't want to uncross her legs LOL) and it killed me, it was lovely having the magical moment of finding out her sex at the birth, but I really really wanted to know x x x

i was thinking of being team yellow this time around but i know i won't be able to resist when they ask "do you want to know the gender" ill just be like TELL ME!!

Do they ask where you are? We have to ask at the beginning here and then they might check if baby is in a good position and the scan hasn't overrun its slot. I'm getting a private gender scan this time, I WILL know this babys gender :rofl:

Thanks ladies! I am getting a lot of "you finally look pregnant!" from people, but I was still surprised at how big I look in the photos :shock: :lol: I like it though!

At my 20 week scan the tech asked us at the very beginning of the scan if we wanted to know. I thought that was a good idea b/c if we hadn't wanted to know and she'd hovered around the crotch area, the surprise would have been ruined! Of course, we (well, I :haha:) also pretty much begged for any indication at the 13 week scan, too!

Krippy, I think team yellow is great as long as both of you are on the same page! My friend wanted to be surprised but her husband wanted to find out...they decided that he would find out and she wouldn't, but she couldn't resist asking him after a few days!

Seaweed I love your bump!!! Its awesome!!! :thumbup:

I find it so interesting how different places deal with pregnancy differently. I live in the states, and got an initial 7 week u/s to do "dating measurements" and look for a heartbeat. Then, if you choose to have screening done (which I never did) you could get another one at 12 weeks. Then everyone gets another one at 20 weeks-ish. My sister, who lives in the state below me, only got one ultrasound at 20 weeks. Before that, they just listened to the heartbeat. :shrug:

Like ICH, I get more because of my cervical issues. I am getting a bit nervous as Monday approaches (my next appointment) because I really, really, really want my cervix to be a normal length!

This time around, my DH won't be able to attend the appointments with me because of work and our toddler.... so, I am going to ask them to write down if we are having a boy or girl and put it in an envelope. That way my husband and I can find out together!!! The strange thing is (I think Betheney said the same thing in an earlier post) I am not ready to find out the gender this time around. I was DYING to know with DD.... but for some reason, I just am NOT ready to know!!! I want to get the envelope, and put it in a desk drawer until I am ready!!! Let's see if I actually feel that way when I have the envelope in my hands.... :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->