Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

im hoping i show earlier.. with Sophia my bloat went bye bye at 12 weeks and i didn't pop till 18!! lol. i did get huge by 23 weeks though

=] YAY! not really even sure how far i am though lol.. at my ultrasound when i thought i was 12 exactly i was measuring 12+5. they said to just keep my due date the same though. will see at my next scan in 3 weeks!

Happy milestone day to all the Thursday girls :happydance:

One of my due date buddies is being induced today after her water broke!! :shock: OMG...I can't believe she's going to have her baby here by tomorrow. I really don't feel like Munchkin is going to be here anytime soon! Earlier in the pregnancy I thought I'd go early, but now I'm really feeling like it will be after my due date unless I'm induced. He seems comfy in there and he hasn't given me too hard a time yet with crazy third tri symptoms!

Wow 5 days ahead! Yeah I would prolly keep my due date too, but if he/she is measuring ahead at your next one do you think you'll change it???

Wow, is your buddy 35 weeks along too? Don't worry you're baby will let you know when he wants to come. :) Let him cook a little while longer.

seaweed: aww you little one is comfy in your tummy. I bet in a few weeks it will be on! :haha:

ill see what they say.. its weird though because i know which day i ovulated lol. and at first i was measuring 1 day behind my ovulation day. now 5 days ahead ? maybe im in for a big baby :wacko:

seaweed you are very close too! 5 weeks till your due date yay!

Hi Ladies!!! Happy new fruit day to all my Thursday ladies :thumbup:

Just wanted to report back from my appointment today. I had my glucose testing but won't hear back from that unless there is an issue... Then I met with my midwife and she said baby's heartbeat was going strong in the 150-160 range!!! :baby: Also, my baby bump was measuring spot on. Afterwards, I got the BEST news of the day... I had an ultrasound and my cervix STILL REMAINS UNCHANGED!!!!!!! I am so thrilled. For those of you following my story, you know it means no bed rest for me :happydance: I guess it was a fluke with my first pregnancy, and with this one everything seems fine. I don't know how I have gotten so blessed :cloud9: They want me to come back at 30 weeks (which would be my next appt anyway) for one last ultrasound JUST in case, but I think things are fine!!! (Leiz, when I find out the dates I will give them to you to update the front page).

Hope everyone else is going well :hugs:

Just for fun I thought I would add a picture of DD eating her 1st birthday cake too... she seemed quite "dainty" while eating it, it was really funny :winkwink: I can't believe she will be turning 2 years old in less than a month!!!! Time sure flies with these little ones :baby:

Attachments

• rsz_1img_2050.jpg
    rsz_1img_2050.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4
Sevilla what a great day for you. I am thrilled to hear this good news for you! You must be on cloud 9! I love the pic of your baby girl!!! Thanks for sharing.

Sevilla, how exciting that your cervix hasn't changed!! Wonderful news on all fronts :cloud9:

Sevilla! Exciting news and beautiful pic! My DD turned 2 this past June....they do grow so fast.

I never got any pic of her eating her cake because she does NOT like cake! I'm serious, she really isn't into to and we have to beg her to eat her own cake :(-lol

Sevilla! Exciting news and beautiful pic! My DD turned 2 this past June....they do grow so fast.

I never got any pic of her eating her cake because she does NOT like cake! I'm serious, she really isn't into to and we have to beg her to eat her own cake :(-lol

Don't worry, I supposedly didn't like my 1st birthday cake at all, but I definitely came around :haha:

so, we got impatient; ate half of the cake and then decided to give her another try at blowing the candle- no luck! Same with her first birthday :dohh:

Attachments

• DSC07767ed.jpg
    DSC07767ed.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 5
Ich: Glad you are doing well hun.... wow! So exciting to see all the great news.

Bump: I really hope you had a good day today. I am thinking of you hun and praying you get strength each day!

Afm: ( what does this mean anyways, lol?)
I am still sick :sick: And still throwing everything up. Good news is I now have an OBGYN... female too! I get to see her next week instead of my nurse practictioner.... I hope she is nice. I'm also nervous because with my MC, I found out at my 12 week scan :( So I am soooooooooooooo nervous.

But, I feel okay, so I am keeping the faith and staying positive!!!

nesSAH - That is tooo funny!!! That little girl doesn't know what she is missing hehe :) I guess more for you then!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->