Leonie’s lists 2020

It's tricky isn't it? Mine isn't close enough to just nip in, I have to make a dedicated trip. I was hoping to find Christmas pyjamas but they only had Mickey Mouse ones in so I need to go back too

It's tricky isn't it? Mine isn't close enough to just nip in, I have to make a dedicated trip. I was hoping to find Christmas pyjamas but they only had Mickey Mouse ones in so I need to go back too
Same with ours it’s a whole trek into town
I’ve saw some nice Christmas pjs on Asda online but all sizes I needed were out of stock and they don’t have them in store yet

Aww same here with the holiday refund (I think you were due to go to Florida aswell?) Not sure when we'll rebook, couldn't do Disney without character meets and fireworks so may end up being the year after if next year is still looking uncertain. Sad times! Anyway, going off topic there :-# Lists look great, looking into those LED strip lights for my oldest.

Aww same here with the holiday refund (I think you were due to go to Florida aswell?) Not sure when we'll rebook, couldn't do Disney without character meets and fireworks so may end up being the year after if next year is still looking uncertain. Sad times! Anyway, going off topic there :-# Lists look great, looking into those LED strip lights for my oldest.

ahh it’s disappointing isn’t it! we were all gutted, we have rebooked for next year but I’m not getting my hopes up just yet just in case.
the fireworks are the biggest thing for me. I could probably do the modified meet and greets but the fireworks no way and also the mask situation, in the Florida heat.
Thankyou. They haven’t came yet so can’t update but I got them from eBay and I know he will be chuffed with them as he has mentioned them for ages.

Same with ours it’s a whole trek into town
I’ve saw some nice Christmas pjs on Asda online but all sizes I needed were out of stock and they don’t have them in store yet

The problem I'm having is so many of them are short sleeved as ds3 won't wear short sleeved pyjamas, particularly in December.

The problem I'm having is so many of them are short sleeved as ds3 won't wear short sleeved pyjamas, particularly in December.
Ahh I have the opposite my oldest only wants to wear shorts and T shirts pjs no matter the weather haha. Then we have youngest who would wear fluffy pjs in all weathers

Its really awkward, he won't wear short sleeve, things that have a big image printed on the front which make them all stiff, a big image sewn on the front as then it's itchy inside, fleecy or ge gets sweaty and he can't be the tiniest but sweaty. He also doesn't like cuffed ankles. I don't know why I'm putting myself through the stress of matching pjs :haha:

That must be really difficult to find clothes. I hope that you manage to find something for him!

Its really awkward, he won't wear short sleeve, things that have a big image printed on the front which make them all stiff, a big image sewn on the front as then it's itchy inside, fleecy or ge gets sweaty and he can't be the tiniest but sweaty. He also doesn't like cuffed ankles. I don't know why I'm putting myself through the stress of matching pjs :haha:

Ahh I can relate to him on those points though I hate those things too.
I’m not sure if I’m going to end up doing matching pjs this year as it always seems wasteful as they don’t end up getting much wear. I think I may just get myself some cozy ones and then get the kids some. Might not go for specifically Santa or elf etc ones maybe just winter themed or tartan or something. Will see.

I want matching because of the baby really :haha: but we wear them all year and pass them on here so they get their wear :haha:

:haha: I think my kids still fit in their kevin the Carrot pjs from last year so they'll probably wear them :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->