Leonie’s lists 2022

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
Making a start.

this year the kids are (m) 12 and (h) 10 in a couple of weeks.
Finding them so hard to buy for as they don’t play with any toys.
morgan has asked for a skateboard. I have reservations about this one as the kid is a calamity at the best of times and we have already endured 2 broken bones. I also don’t think he will even use it!
I think I’m going to get Harvey switch joy cons for his main present (why are they so expensive!) then we can play things like just dance together.

M
Desk
Mini fridge
Xbox headset holder
Vans backpack

Funko pop
Book
Alexa

H
Switch Joycons
Mario kart booster pack
Switch game
Funko pop
Dino egg

Stocking fillers

M
Stitch nuimo plush
Grumblies

Xbox gift card
Socks
Bath bomb

H
Donald nuimo plush
Grumblies

v bucks gift card
Socks
Bath bomb

Family and friends:

mam
Sister 1
Sister 2
Sister 3
Nana
Grandad
Nephew 1
Nephew 2
Niece
Best friend & family
Aunt & uncle
H’s dad & family

Last edited:
I came across a website called PPJoe last year which were cheap for a few Funko collections (Managed to get special edition for £15-20) They come with free case protectors too.

I came across a website called PPJoe last year which were cheap for a few Funko collections (Managed to get special edition for £15-20) They come with free case protectors too.

oh will check that out thanks! They have opened a shop locally called be more geek some of them are cheap (I think some are preowned but as long as box is in good condition my kids won’t know/care)

Following! Always good to see what other boy mums come up with hehe! SOO hard now they don't play with toys anymore!

Great start. It does get so difficult when they stop liking toys, especially when they are at the in between stage where you can't just get "boring grown up" gifts either.

Following! Always good to see what other boy mums come up with hehe! SOO hard now they don't play with toys anymore!

oh it really is isn’t it! Especially for boys I feel like for girls there’s loads of little filler bits you can buy. I don’t think mine will really get any toys this year maybe a board game or something but we already have so many!

What are funko pops?

they are collectible figures, all sorts of them from tv/films/gaming etc. they come in a box. They don’t do anything just things to collect and display and waste money on really haha but my kids are obsessed!

Great start. It does get so difficult when they stop liking toys, especially when they are at the in between stage where you can't just get "boring grown up" gifts either.

i don’t think they’ll want any toys this year. They probably won’t get a great deal this year though I do say this every year and every year I go overboard but really trying to stick to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->