lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Thank you for our reply.

So I'll do my best this evening.

I'll report back...

Usually u ovulate the day after a positive opk. We usually get two pos opk days and ovulate next day. If u r temping ur temp should also go up day after you ovulate. Good luckkk

Oh my god do they really say you shouldn't orgasm in 2 week wait? Our future blastocysts better hold on tight then! Not heard it before

In other ttc news we have pink mucus and temp dip today to add to our confusing month x

I think the sex during the tww thing is because it typically is not suggested for people who have done IVF. However I have read a few articles online that say that it really doesn't matter either way. Just like exercising will not really affect the implantation process either.

We are 13 dpo today - getting really antsy to test! I don't really know what is going on with my bbt. It has never been this up and down. Ususally I am really steady. I thought that it was going to start dropping like normal cause all my symptoms started disappearing. But then the last two days I have been really nauseated and my temp seems to be rising even higher than usual but in a weirdy up and down pattern.
Who knows! I guess I only have a few more days left to wait and see. Maybe all the oddities are a good sign. FXD

They sound very promising. How come you are waiting so long to test? We r hoping to get to 12 dpo before testing lol Though that's day her af due I guesss x

Your chart looks amazing! Creamy cm? And did you have spotting it looks like?

I am waiting cause my cycle is typically 28 days or right around there so I want to wait until as close to af as possible. I have been having alot of creamy cm and there was one day with spotting though it was hardly anything but i never get breakthrough bleeding.
I am really hoping this is it :) It is funny cause I thought for sure I was out as I really felt like af was on her way.

Fingers crossed :) Good signs! Hope AF stays away for us alllll though we need a miracle this end and some super sperm x.

punks-your chart is looking really good! Can't wait for you to test!

Hello all :)

It's exciting reading everyone's posts! Hope someone gets a BFP this month!

So we are going to do first preggo test on Wednesday next week, it's early but i don't think I can wait any longer....trying desperately not to get hopes up!

I've been on annual leave for a week and half and back to work tomorrow...good in a way to have something else to think about! As I feel my mind has been taken over by TTC

Have a great day :)

I think our first try we found tww really tough n found it hard not to test. We r faring a bit better this month. 5dpo and no urge to test yet lol tho chart still rubbish. Statistically one of us needs to be knocked upppp

I think our first try we found tww really tough n found it hard not to test. We r faring a bit better this month. 5dpo and no urge to test yet lol tho chart still rubbish. Statistically one of us needs to be knocked upppp

First time round I'm guessing will be the worst as you say.

Can't I just test everyday? What's the earliest anyone has ever got a BNP in history I wonder?

We tested on day 7 as we were so impatient lol big mistake as however much u know in ur head it is too soon either way BFNs suckkkkk and u have lots of symptoms so u get hopeful and af shows. I think this cycle we r more whatever happens happens n it could be something or nothinggg

Yh I don't expect it to work first attempt....however I would be overjoyed if it does! No more yucky sperm!

I want to do one on Monday, but Wednesday is the earliest it will show I think, so going to try and hold out till week Wednesday!

When is T due?

Sometime Mon-Weds. But hoping vit b6 has lengthened her luteal phase a bit as af normally comes 10dpo. I think u have a good shot at getting a positive from 10dpo. Day 12 seems to be better tho like 80% dong out by then or someat. Countdown to pregnancy is good for telling u when ppl dong outt

Yh Thursday is 10dpo...will try and wait till then ;)

Can't wait to hear someone having a BFP!

punks-I can believe you haven't tested yet...your chart is looking really good. I'm excited for you to test.

So my temp went up even higher today! My post o temps have never been this high. Only 4 more days to go and I will test...i am getting really antsy but don't want to go any earlier than 18 dpo since if my temps stay elevated that entire time I should get my bpf :D
I am so tired and have a headache that refuses to go away. I just wish I could stay in bed for the rest of this week!

The first tww for us was horrible. We got so worked up and then really disappointed. 2nd time was better but still crazy. I am really happy I found all of you :D the support has really helped! I feel like this time around it was much more relaxed and not testing early has really helped because even though you know it is too early the bfn is still hard to see.

FXD for all of us that we start seeing bfps soon!
:dust:

Our temp shot up today and she had two days of pink cm so we r happy too that we have a shot still. Your chart is still looking good Punks!

bit of Watery blood cm today on wiping! Apparently nothing like period. No idea whats happening in the land of our invested uterus. 6dpo today

Good signs awesometwo!
:dust:

Temp stayed high again today here! Having horrible night sweats...woke up drenched about 5 times last night. Also super dizzy and nauseous when I got out of the bed. Only 3 more days before testing even though fertility friend says I can test if I want now.

How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"