• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Statistically one of us needs a bfp soon :) we r probably 1dpo now tho Will av to see what temp does in morning. Fingers crossed for us all for marchhhh x

FXD for you awesometwo!!!
:dust:

I am starting to feel like AF might be on her way. My temp dipped this morning and if it goes lower tomorrow I am probably out for this cycle :(

Sorry to hear that punks fxd it doesnt ive got 7 days till im supposed to o but after last months late af im not sure anymore even though ive booked our donor

Sorry to hear that punks fxd it doesnt ive got 7 days till im supposed to o but after last months late af im not sure anymore even though ive booked our donor

Hello everyone,

This is my second post, I posted first in another thread of this forum and was directed here. It seems like a good place for me :)

My wife and I are about to do our first home ai tomorrow. Day 13 of my usual 28 day cycle, we are also insem'ing on day 15 and 17 too (I have had a pos ov stick on days 14, 15, 16 over the months I have been monitoring).

We are using a donor we met on pride angel.

I have been reading forums for months, but not commented until now. I guess just looking for people to chat to, have hope with and know others are out there doing the same as us!

Good luck to everyone! :) x

Duitiful - hopeful you o as planned and you don't have to wait around for it...

Hello tamsiewho :D
I hope your first round of insem goes well! :dust: And keep us posted!

I think we may ovulated late this cycle and av thus missed it as got positive opk on sat and today :( we were just temping this month as our opk were not working but did another yesterday and it worked. We last inseminated Fri night and we Will ovulated tonight or tomorrow probably. Temp dipped on usual day 15 too...if u search for my posts u Will see my chart I posted this morning on trying to conceive section :( x

Here is link actually https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1760303-chart-advice-pleaseee.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1760303-chart-advice-pleaseee.html

Hey, we are 10dpo using at home ai, symptoms seem mad crazy 2nd cycle so we are fxd and just joined today, would love to hear other couples stories either lesbian or 10dpo or just tww and want to chat, lots o love xXx

Welcome and good luck!!!

I'm 13DPO...at 10DPO I felt pretty much the same as I do now. Twinges in lower right side of abdomen, exhausted, irritated, cramps, tender bbs...

However, I think mine have a lot to do with AF being due tomorrow. This is my husband and I's first cycle of ttc, so I'm not so sure that we knocked it out of the park on the first try LOL

Awesometwo - from the chart it doesn't look like O has happened yet if you normally shoot up higher than your coverline. Very sorry to hear that you might have missed it :sad1: Although in some case people get pos opks for a few days even after O. Keep watching your temp as it will confirm.

Our temp patterns have changed more in the last 3 months than they did in the first 6 of temping due to vitamins and supplements so that could be the reason for your change as well.

Best thing to do would be wait and see. No reason to stress about it now. And just start planning next cycle, making sure you have opks and temping to predict O then confirm.

:hugs:

Hello :)

Well first insemination done. Wasn't as weird as I thought, but having to do the big O on cue wasn't as easy :/ sorry if that's tmi

Doing another insem on Tuesday and Thursday....

First tww now...hopeful! But not counting me chickens, first time and all that jazz.

Good luck ladies :)

Glad it went well! I know what you mean about the on demand big O. In the beginning that was the hardest part for me. It felt like a lot of pressure but it gets easier or at least less awkward as time goes on.

Thanks for the encouragement, if it gets easier than super!

Just got to stop myself doing preg tests every day now ;)

Wan to keep really positive in my mind, but don't want to get my hopes up in the same breath!

Hello all,

Im after some advice please.....

We did our first insemination yeasterday evening, I got a pos ovulation strip last night and today. We are going to do another insemination today....bringing me to my question.

If you have an orgasm after insemination it can help get it where it needs to be, but also the advice is not to have an orgasm in your two week wait as it can detach?

Soooo, to orgasm tonight or not?

Thanks in advance...... :)

The TWW in this case doesn't start until the day after you O. So you should be trying to have a big O everytime after you insem to assist the swimmers in getting to the destination. Hope that helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->