lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Omg punks I would so have tested if I were you. The force is strong in you :D

Punks I am hoping for a BFP for you, agree with awesome you are doing very well not to test yet! I would have been in there with a test....

Let us know when you find out, very excited for you!

I want to start testing from Sunday morning which will only be 7dpo

:) x

punks-Once again, I have no idea how you are holding out so well. I would be testing already lol!

awesome-Glad to see your temp went up today!

AFM I'm cd8 today. It's weird bc I haven't really been paying attention. I actually just had to look at my chart to see what day it was! I've been trying to relax and not obsess so much. I got my new thermometer in the mail today, so I'm going to start temping again in the morning. We start insems either this Sunday or Tuesday, depending on what my body is doing.

Only 2 more days to go :) My wife is going nuts wanting me to test.

jury - keep up the relaxed attitude it really helped me in terms of mindset this cycle

So I did first POAS today at 4dpo, obvs a BFN....actually feel better for doing it as now I know.

Will do another on Sunday.....then probs every other day until AF or BFP.

However today I feel different...heartburn, tender boobs, fullness and backache! Feel like I'm about to see AF, not due for another 7-10 days...however, I do think this has all been a product of 'want' to be pregnant rather than 'real' symptoms!

Really hope you get BFP punks with the sounds of things it just could be on the cards, or the stick in this case ;)

Night x

Oh punks lol put your wife out of her misery! Just seen your temp is still up on day 17 :p x

Only 1 more day...made it this far so what's one more right :)
Temp went up again today so fingers crossed tomorrow I will have good news!
Don't feel like AF at all which is really strange for me and every other month my temps have started declining ahead of AF so that seems like a good sign.

awesometwo - see your temp went up again today :) FXD that it stays that way!

Only 1 more day...made it this far so what's one more right :)
Temp went up again today so fingers crossed tomorrow I will have good news!
Don't feel like AF at all which is really strange for me and every other month my temps have started declining ahead of AF so that seems like a

Do it already, the suspense! Good luck :)

Ugh this sucks! AF just showed her face with a vengeance! Well on a positive note at least I get to use my wondfro opks and hpts that I bought on amazon...silver linings, right?

Ahhh the signs were so good! It sucks that there are no definite sign that you can rely on! Just keep strong and focus on goal. We don't feel very optimistic about our chances this month either. AF due Monday but the vit b6 may lengthen cycle so we might be late anywayyyy

Oh Punks I'm so sorry to here that! As you say at least you get to use your super duper testing stuff this month. It will be your month soon!

I POAS (replace a with another) today, BFN...6dpo today. Will do another Monday if I can hold out...

Hope everyone is well :)

Dang it punks! Your chart had me convinced lol At least the wait is over and you can focus on the next cycle...

We are starting insems either tomorrow or Tuesday maybe, depending on my signs.

Thank you everyone for the support, I really appreciate it!
My chart had my wife convinced too...she is pretty upset :( I am starting to wonder if I should get my progesterone levels checked out cause I seem to have all the signs of a deficiency which could be causing the issues with implantation and staying stuck.

awesometwo - your chart is still looking pretty good so hopefully the b6 helps in lengthening you lp

tamsiewho - if you hold out til monday that should be 8 dpo right? fxd you get something other than bfn though it is still very early

jury3 - Hope your insems go well, lots of dust your way!

Punks.....I don't know much about levels etc, but it's worth checking just for peace of mind even if everything is "normal" level.

Yup will be 8dpo I know it's still early, but couldn't wait till Friday!

Anyone know if I can drink twinnings cranberry raspberry elderflower tea? And pineapple? Assuming there's some sort of pregnancy chance.....might be a stupid Q, but my preggers friend turned down a cup of said tea and I had a freak out today when I bit a bit of pineapple and discarded due to fear!

Thanks as always :)

Pineapple is supposed to be good for implantation. Not sure about the tea though some herbal teas might have certain herbal that are not so good during ttc.

I think pineapple core is good for implantation. There are women who swear by it. Pineapple itself is supposed to be bad for implantation because too much of it can cause uterine contractions. A few small pieces of pineapple shouldn't hurt anything though.
I looked up info on elderflower tea and didn't find anything against it for conception/pregnancy. Once again, a small amount probably wouldn't hurt anything.

Interesting about the pineapple! I am allergic to pineapple so I guess that is out for me :-D

Thanks Jury and Punks....think I will avoid anyway just in case ;)

Still no BFP for me :( AF is due between Friday and Monday so still holding out some hope.

I'm moody as hell! And totes emosh. And spotty. And sore bbs.....hope these are good signs, but also double as AF signs too :/

Anyone else had similar signs?

Hoping for BFP for everyone soon!

BFN today day 11. Could be 7dpo though as we have 2 poss ovulation dates. Not hopeful tho as is if it is 7dpo then we r relying on 3 day old sperm. Small hope that it is 11dpo n just too early. AF is due today but she does have the occassional 10 day longer cycless x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->