lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

BFN today day 11. Could be 7dpo though as we have 2 poss ovulation dates. Not hopeful tho as is if it is 7dpo then we r relying on 3 day old sperm. Small hope that it is 11dpo n just too early. AF is due today but she does have the occassional 10 day longer cycless x

It's hard to know with such variables! Thinking possie thoughts for yous tho!

Hehe I enjoy the fact your tracker says '7 days til testing' :)

FXD for both of you!

I think this month I am just going to test every day. Now that I have tried it both ways I feel like not testing until AF was harder than testing every once in a while before AF. The two months that I tested early, it was only a few times every couple days and everytime I saw the neg it was depressing. Last month I didn't have to see the neg but I think that got my hopes up even more so and then the let down was even worse. This time around I am just going to test everyday and understand that I can expect it to be neg when it is too early and hopefully I will be able to see the result fade in when I finally get a bfp.

I did talk to someone about my situation and it seems that I may have been conceiving but not producing enough progesterone to support the pregnancy. :( The B6 seems to be helping in attempting to balance my hormones and it did manage to extend my luteal phase but it could take months to completely balance my levels so I am going to give progesterone cream a try this cycle and see if that helps.

We have yellow cm now. This is a weird month. Pretty convinced it is gonna be bfn but we keep getting those annoying symptoms that give you hope!

Punks, heard good stuff about progesterone cream. Hope it helps. Vit b6 has gave us more cm and her period is so far a day late so lengthened cycle. Tho she is equally known to have a 35 day cycle once or twice a year so could be one of those months x

I'm on a snow day :)

:BFN: again this morning (on those little strips which say 10, it should show up on a 10 shouldn't it?) so begining to loose hope...symptoms could easily be either way!

Still in awesome!

Thanks punks...

It would appear I'm not as patient as I thought ;)

No it shudnt show up don't worry. It is rare to get a bfp on day 9. 11-14 is main average I think. Don't give up hope x

Also implantation occurs between day 6 and 12 usually and it takes up to a week to show up in your blood stream after implantation

Don't give up hope yet! Some people don't get BFPs until 16 dpo even, so don't give up til AF shows!

I just need to know lol....patience is a virtue, blah blah

Thanks for the support girls :) talking about it with others in the same boat is super helpful!

Good luck :)

For those of you who used/use softcups, how did you do it? We tried for the first time last night. We put the goods into the cup and then inserted the cup. I tried to put preseed around the rim, but I couldn't get it in bc it kept slipping. So, I ended up wiping some of it off. Then when I actually got it in, some of the stuff got squeezed out. Does this happen to other people? I added preseed to the cup before I put the sperm in, maybe I shouldn't do that next time? We might go back to the syringe and then put the cup in after...

I use the softcups and put the swimmers in the cup with a small bit of preseed or conceive plus as well. I don't put any lube on the outside or inside before inserting as I found that to be too slippery. To avoid spillage out the front I try to lean backwards and tilt the cup a bit instead of being at a 90 deg angle. But from other forums I have read it seems different for everyone. You kind of have to use trial and error to see what works best for your shape and size. There is a forum with the subject of softcups that has a bunch of useful info too that you might want to check out. It seems that people have success with both inserting in the cup and inserting the cup after the swimmers are inside so you may want to try that option as well.

I think we might just be using too much preseed in the cup. I will try less this time. I'll check out that thread too. Thanks!

We tried once and found it too fiddly so didn't use them lol I use moon cups during af n can't believe how bigger n fiddler soft cups are!

I am bored of tww now. Day 14 bfn. Thinking may have ovulated on day 20. Annoying. Usually af comes on day 26-29. On day 30 now! x

Hey! My wife and I are currently on 10 DPO. So far she's had

Creamy discharge
Pulling sensation down the womb area
Lower back pain
Terrible bloating
And today she went the loo and had a pinky sort of blood when she wiped. Only on the paper for two wipes then no more. Then more lower back pain today.

We've been trying for a while but had a break while she had an operation for a medical issue (none baby related)

What you guys think?? We think they should like good symptoms! She's never ever felt the dragging womb symptom before and she never gets back pain.

This time we used the mooncup to keep everything in there. Worked a treat!!!

This is what we did

Donation in cup then in to my bra to keep warm
4ml concieve plus in syringe in to wife
Donation in to syringe in to wife
Mooncup in with more concieve plus in that
Orgasm
Nothing runs out because it can't yay!!! Legs in air for 30 mins. Repeated day later and day after.

She's due AF next Tuesday. We are going with positive mental attitude and believe this is our month! The symptoms mentioned above we've never had before!

C xx

Awesome-I agree with you...FF probably marked it before that just bc of the EWCM though. That spotting, day of W and then temps spike make me think you O'd either 20 or 21. Don't get discouraged even if that is the case though bc those guys can live up to 5 days in there! So you still have a chance! I hope AF stays away!

the2mums-Any symptoms that aren't normal AF symptoms can be good! Hope you guys get a bfp!

I think we might just be using too much preseed in the cup. I will try less this time. I'll check out that thread too. Thanks!

I used way too much lube in the cup the first cycle it made it really difficult to insert. Now I only use 1 or 2 ml in the cup depending on how much there is in the "deposit".

I am bored of tww now. Day 14 bfn. Thinking may have ovulated on day 20. Annoying. Usually af comes on day 26-29. On day 30 now! x

Your chart definitely looks like you may have o'd a bit later than it is marked. Didn't you mention before that you got positive opks on Friday night?

She's due AF next Tuesday. We are going with positive mental attitude and believe this is our month! The symptoms mentioned above we've never had before!

Hello and welcome :)
Symptoms seem great, anytime you get new symptoms that can definitely be a good sign. FXD for you!

Mornings everyone,

I come with very tentative good news!

I got a very faint BFP yesterday morning and another slightly less faint BFP this morning! AF is due Monday.

The line is faint, but definitely there! Very excited.....

Awesome...good luck and keeping my fingers crossed you!

:):):):):):):) xx

Super exciting news tamsiewho!!! All your early testing paid off it seems :D

Think we r prob out this month. Pink cm and temp going down! Usual af signs!

Congrats Tamsie!! :) First time lucky :)

2mums- sounds good tho stupid af is only way to know for sure...stupid horrible af lol fingers crossed for you both x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->