lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Thanks all, freaking out about false positives now!

But we got BFN's all along until yesterday we got a faint BFP and then this morning I did two both faint BFPs.....

Why is it all so stressful!!

Awesome...sorry to hear you think your out, has AF actually arrived?

Xx

It was prob too early before for bfp as most don't start getting faint positives til day 10ish if that :D

Nope no af yet, just pink cm on wiping. Not out yet but probably af will kick in later. Still have hope though but am realistic

You are PREGNANT :) x

Let me know if AF does arrive...finger are still crossed for you!

I will feel better about it on Monday/Tuesday :)

tamsie-Sounds like you're preggo to me! Congrats! Keep us updated!

Thanks Jury! I see you ovulating today, you trying again this months?

Well, I haven't O'd yet. I should get a positive opk today though, so I'll probably O tomorrow. We did an insem Tues, last night and will do another one tomorrow.

We don't know what to think. She had on Thursday morning this pinky cm when she wiped. Then Friday afternoon brown spots in underwear and brown/red when she wiped.
Then today same brown/red when she wipes. Did a frer but bfn but it's early as she's only due Wednesday.

Don't know if we are out or what!!! She's no period pain like she normally gets only this pulling sensation every now and again.

So frustrating xx

Fingers crossed for bfp!

We r out this month so on to cycle 3. Feels like a million cycles x

Good luck jury! Hope this is your month!

I wasn't going to POAS again today, after successfully not doing one this morning and feeling really good about it, I started reading around "early misscarraiges" and freaked myself out! So off to the loo at 3 in the afternoon after about four pints of water today....using one of those little strip ones, which I haven't had a BFP on before and got the faintest line...but it made me feel better as if there's a line in these circumstances it must be a good sign.

Got a superdrug test ready for tomorrow and Monday....then I'll see the doctor Monday for a test if they are both BFP's

Xx

awesometwo - I know what you mean about a million cycles - we are on 4 and it seems like it has already been a year!

tamsiewho - so excited for you! Keep us posted!

jury3 and the2mums - :dust: fxd its your month for bfp!

We start insem either tomorrow or Monday as I should be oing sometime this week. Need to head to the health store and pick up my progesterone cream before I forget! Here's hoping that does the trick :-D

Good luck punks!

Hopefully everyone will get BFP's :)

Fingers crossed for everyone!

I'm driving myself crazy reading misscarriage stats ATM....why am I doing this to myself?!

Stop it! Don't do that to yourself! There's nothing you can do about it, just relax and enjoy the good news!

Thanks jury..trying not to loose my mind.

But I am going to take your advice and stop looking!

Once Monday is over I will be calmer :/

X

I'm sure it will be good news and everything will be fine! Have you taken anymore tests?

Right so "bleeding" stopped. She has Thursday a wipe of pinky cm, Friday several spots and there when wiped this was browny red stuff. Same Saturday getting lighter now nothing.

So looking good I think!???

Cxxx

2mums-Could be a good thing! Fx'd for you!

Hello all :) sorry my dad visited today so have been basically eating all day ;)

Jury - I took another test today and it was brighter than the previous faint lines and came up almost straight away :) I haven't had any bleeding at all...some nausea, heartburn, backache, headache - only today tho, some twinges in my lower belly.

AF due tomorrow, so fingers crossed it doesn't make an appearance! I'll do another test in the morning, then I'll make an appointment to see my gp and tell him the good news ;)

Jury - how you feel about this month?

I wonder if you can see my test from this am?

https://i46.tinypic.com/15i1dzk.jpg

Woops! Lets try that again...

Your test looks very positive to me! Congrats!

I got my smiley today and our donor offered to another donation today, so I think we have a good chance! Leaving for vacation tomorrow am, so it should help us relax and pass the 2ww by quickly...

That is definitely a positive! Congrats!

We just started first day of insem tonight. I have a really good feeling about this round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->