lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Jury - all sounds good about your insem times, should defo be some swimmers there waiting! GOOD LUCK. Also I'm super jel about you going on holiday...are you off somewhere nice?

Punks - GOOD LUCK, if you are in the right frame of mind it must help!

2mums - thanks :)

tamsie-Did you go to the doc or make a doc appointment?

punks-Good luck! We should be in the 2ww about the same time!

We made it to Chicago! DW's brother is getting married this weekend, so we are staying up here the whole week. We've been here before and done all the touristy stuff, so we plan to just chill out all week.

Jury - yh went to the doc yesterday. He felt my stomach and back, blood pressure, listened to my chest, gave us a print out of information, spoke about miscarriage risk, answered all our questions, asked us lots of questions about my health. I had a preconception check up too, where they did a urine sample, bloods etc. The doc told me to book in with the midwife next appointment she has for more bloods and advice - I'm vegetarian he wanted me to talk about this with her and I've never had chickenpox, so to check for immunity. Midwife appointment this afternoon :)

X

Yay! Let us know how it all checks out and how the midwife appointment goes!

Very very awesome tamsiewho!!! So excited for you!

Have fun in Chicago this week jury3! My wife and I were up there just last week to see a musical.

Today will be day 3 of insem, started Sunday night and our donor agreed to go until temp rise confirms o. He is super sweet and feels bad that it hasn't happened yet. I keep trying to reassure him that it is perfectly normal to take a bit of time.

My friend took me to lady who does tarot readings this past Saturday and she seemed to think that I would definitely conceive and there were good feelings about spring. FXD she is right! Wednesday is the first day of spring and I am supposed to o that day! I would get to have a baby as a birthday present then perhaps this December!

What musical did you see?! We love musicals! That's awesome that your donor is willing to do that for you! I think ours is realizing that if we can do more, we are more likely to make it happen. He was much more willing this time...
Lol we did a taro card reading a few months ago and they said we would get preggo too. She talked more like it would be September though...I'm hoping ours was wrong! lol

That's so fun! The last ones we saw were Book of Mormon and Priscilla Queen of the Desert...loved them both!

Ooo I would love to see book of Mormon...it looks great!

Morning all, midwife appointment went well, she was lovely, I have yet to meet a mean midwife tho :/

She asked me loads of questions about my health and the donors health. She took my blood pressure, I had to breath in a tube - I think something about smoking and oxygen levels? (I'm an ex smoker, but got a really good reading), spoke about downs testing - which I've agreed to the initial blood and brain fluid test (not that it would change our mind about having the baby), which hospital I want to give birth at, filled out loads of forms...booked in for what they call a "booking appointment" at 9 weeks where I will have bloods taken, I have to take in a mid stream urine sample and she will prod and poke me. She gave advice around diet (I'm veggie) and supplements. Told me my morning sickness is a good sign and that it will only get worse :/

Feeling much more settled in my mind now, I was literally going crazy in the TWW...I really hope we all get BFPs coming up!

Punks + jury - hopefully the tarot reader was right, my friend swears by them cards. I had my palms read once and they told me I would have four children!

:) xx

I saw Priscilla at the theatre over here in London but we got really bad seats and could barely see anything lol. I love the movie though so I knew roughly what was going on lol

Aw Tamsie that's cool. I have met many mean midwives but hopefully you won't :D There are far more lovely ones outweighing them though :) Good luckn u will av to go search for a up the diff lesbian thread now that we can hopefully all join soon too :D

tamsie-So glad you're feeling better about it now :)

Hopefully we can all join you soon!

I'm just going to lurk in the background until we are all BFPs xx

Well we are currently 2 days late now. She had a brown/red/pinky smear on the paper this morning that was it.
She bloated terribly - she on day 30 of her cycle which in the last 9 months of tracking she never had a 30 day cycle always 28 (varies 26 to 28 always with a 13 day LP)

Test negative yesterday though so we are waiting till Friday it Saturday to re test.

We are going out of our minds xx

Think today is finally o! I have been doing saliva testing this month for ferns and today was my first day of full ferns...they were actually really cool.

Last night had dinner with our donor. It wasn't ready when he arrived so he asked if it was okay to go do his thing while it was finishing. I didn't really want the swimmers to sit back in the bathroom while we all ate and he finally left, I was worried about their safety so to speak... So I decided I would go handle that while they set the table. It was kind of funny being on the other side of the awkwardness :) After I was done, we all ate and had a lovely time. Guess by month 4 we have gotten past all the weirdness and moved on to some kind of normalcy with what is going on, which is pretty cool.

------------------------
awesometwo - I frickin love that movie! So jealous you got to see it on stage in London!

the2mums - Sounds very promising! FXD you get a bfp this weekend!

punks-I hope you did O! If so, welcome to the 2ww! It's the same for us. It's month 3 and we are finally getting in the swing of things. The awkwardness is slowly going away and it's becoming normal lol

It's mad at first it's all so awkward but by the time the 4 or 5th go then its just normal lol!! Our donor always comes down stairs cradling the tub keeping it warm for us. Then I stick it in my bra. He's so sweet.

We even provide the entertainment in the form of an iPad with red tube on it lol! Takes he about 5 mins then!

Our test was negative again this morning so we aren't testing again we are going to wait at least a week. And also start opks in 9 days incase the weird thing last week was AF. But we don't think it was

Good luck everyone - lots of baby dust

Xx

We have chat for 5 or 10 mins and then he says I better get on with it and then he spends about 15 mins in bathroom while we listen to loud music and then he quickly leaves and touches wood he doesnt have to see us again lol

2mums- fingers crosses af stays away. Ours was 3 days late this month and loads lighter than usual but there was 1 day of red medium bleeding and then more lighter pink other days. But just a bit of spotting prob isnt enough to be af? Ur still in the gameeee.

We have 10 days til we start again so now enjoying the break x

punks-looks like your temp is on the rise! Welcome to the 2ww!

Our donor either comes over or we go to his place. We chit chat for a few minutes, sometimes have dinner, then he goes in for 15-20 min while we watch tv. Sometimes I use that time to set up my pillows and such. He hands the jar off and we head off to do our thing. Definitely gets less awkward as we go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->