lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Well AF hasn't shown yet we are now 7 days late which has never happened before!! Not in the last 9 months of constant tracking anyway. Usually 28 days the cycle now on day 35!!

She's feeling nausea after eating at night and seems to be getting queasy in the car. Tests say bfn so this is all confusing!!!!!
She's also having mega hot flushes and is warm in bed at night. All of which isn't normal for her oh and crazy dreams!!!!
She's also gots lots of gas and her toilet habits are all over the place peeing all the time.

Any ideas any advice!???? Gonna re test this Saturday then if nothing the Saturday after then if nothing go the doctors as by 20th April if she is she'd be 8 weeks!

Driving me insane this!!!!! I've read some women never show in the wee only in blood could it be this?? She is sure she's pregnant! xxx

I think you just covered it all! There is always a chance! If you don't get a bfp this week then go to Dr for a blood test! Fingers crosseddddd. Symptoms can be psychological induced too though but I don't see how thay could make you pee a lot lol. Hope you get a BFP :D

Mom2Hope-Welcome! We are in month 3...month 1 was definitely the longest 2ww! It's gotten easier now, we are much more relaxed. Hopefully you get your bfp and won't have to worry about it again!

The2mums-It sounds promising! Do you know how many days past O she is?

awesome-I noticed her temp finally started going down...is she feeling better?

2mums - go to the doctor and get checked out. Good luck :)

Good luck to all :) hope to hear some BFP stories soon xx

Isn't it a bit early? We was going to wait till April week beginning 8th.

X

I'd go just to have things checked, it's a bit unusual that it hasn't shown up on the test and she's so late? The gp is there for us to put our minds at rest and make sure we are well. Can't hurt to pop in and see :)

2mums-What are you guys doing to track cycles? Are you temping, tracking mucus, doing opks? Just curious. Anyway, I found these articles:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/No-period-past-luteal-phase-length.html

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/periods-late-negative-test.shtml

https://www.babycenter.com/404_three-pregnancy-tests-say-no-but-my-periods-more-than-two-we_7106.bc

https://www.fertilityauthority.com/...y-test-youve-missed-period-your-test-negative

jury3 - how are you doing so far this cycle? any good signs yet?

My temps went up again today - so looking good so far :)
I have been way more sleepy this cycle than the previous. So hopefully that is a good sign.

Can't really focus at work right now, lol just waiting for 5 o'clock to hit so I can get home and relax while watching some Doctor Who.

Your chart looks good punks, definitely looks like you O'd! You're just 2 days behind me :) I'm trying not to ss too much. My bbs hurt, but that's normal. I had a couple of pinches/twinges yesterday, but that could've even been gas lol My nipples were sore yesterday and today, but I've had that happen before. So, nothing that really makes me thing anything. I'm trying to stay busy and distract myself so I don't obsess! lol Any symptoms for you yet?

Fingers crossed for you guys! Temp finally went down this end! Now we r just hoping it wasn't ovulation dip as usually goes to 36.2 lol I am away weds and thurs night so it can't happen then either lol x

Yay for her temps going down! Hopefully she'll wait to O until you get back!

Yep. Been having strong words with her ovaries. I hope you guys are all having good luck!

Not much going on for me...bbs and nipples still a little sore. Noticed that nipples looked slightly dry/flaky last night which is new for me. I'm sure it's just the weather though. Tested this morning, bfn. I'm only 9 dpo though.
How are you guys doing?

Been super tired lately - taking 3 hour naps after work LOL!

Trying to decide when I am going to start testing...I bought dipsticks from amazon so I have like 50 some tests. I figure I am 7 dpo today so perhaps I could start testing now and just keep testing everyday.

Lol I've considered doing the same thing. I have the amazon strips, FRER, and I just discovered the 88 cent tests from Walmart today. I also got a digi for the time I actually see a line on one of these things! After doing the FRER this morning, I did the walmart cheapie, an amazon cheapie and an opk....all bfn. The opk barely had a line at all. Even at 9 dpo it's discouraging. I might wait until Friday to test again, I'll be 11 dpo then.
My nipples were really dry and itchy today, but I have been wearing a bra I haven't worn in a while, so that could be why lol Having some really slight cramps/twinges still....

Temp went up again today YAY! Broke down and decided to start testing. Nothing yet but only 8 dpo. Here's hoping for my birthday baby :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->