lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Mom2Hope, there's almost no such thing as a false positive. Be happy, and 101 isn't anywhere near as bad as 103. I can't imagine it being warm in the house in March with the windows open, but I've never been to Texas! At least you won't go through what I've been going through, where I am unreasonably cold all the time, everywhere, for the last 4 weeks lol.

We are 12 days late now. Wifeys having hot flushes nausea peeing for England.

Bfn on tests. Doctors on 9th by then will be 21 days late and technically 7weeks!

Never been late - loads symptoms and nothing other than pregnancy to explain it all despite the bfns.
xx

2mums good look to yall it still sounds promising...
J.D. we have been having some crazy weather here lately and can't decide if it wants to stay freezing or be summer...either way we seem to be skipping 2 seasons and bouncing between winter and summer lol...but fever broke today and been normal all day...i'm going to dr. tomorrow morning and hopefully they will confirm the good news then i can stop bottling it in side and tell everyone i know :) yay...

fingers still crossed...and i do so hope you are right about that false positive business JD cause being our first ttc and possibly being successful...i don't know much about anything other than BFP or BFN...

goodnight ladies...and baby dust...

awesometwo - Good luck! glad your donor was willing to be flexible.

Mom2Hope - Glad you are feeling better.

jury3 - Sorry to hear about AF but glad you are thinking positive about the next cycle.

The2mums - Occasionally it is possible to not get a bfp until a few weeks late but hopefully the doc will be able to give you an explanation. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

-----------------------------------------------

Doing okay here - my wife is getting impatient for a bfp. Wondering if my temp is going to go back up tomorrow. I hope so! I have been doing the saliva microscope this month and it is pretty interesting. I have been getting full ferns for a few days now. Which could be 2nd estrogen swing or maybe more. Depends on if it continues.

I am really committed to getting healthy this cycle. I have about 60 lbs I could lose and I'm afraid my unhealthy eating habits and lack of physical activity could be keeping me from seeing a bfp. I also want to do it bc I feel like crap, so there's no reason not to do it! lol I'm also considering going to the doc and seeing if they will make sure everything is ok with my hormone levels, etc. For those of you who have had testing: did you go through your gyno or contact the RE directly? Was it super expensive? Were they willing to do what you wanted?

Jury...I'm not sure which doc you would go to for that but if they can run the panels right then they can probably get insurance to cover most of these tests....because hormones (if off) can affect a lot and not just fetility...hope someone else can help more than me...

punks thank you...i am feeling much better...but it's probably because now the doc has confirmed I do have BFP and I am exstatic :)

very happy :)

So it seems that the psychic was right :) got a super faint pos yesterday at 12 dpo and today again. Used like 5 sticks just to make sure I wasn't seeing things :D

Still a few days off of test time technically as I am only cd 26 out of a typical 28.

So it seems that the psychic was right :) got a super faint pos yesterday at 12 dpo and today again. Used like 5 sticks just to make sure I wasn't seeing things :D

Still a few days off of test time technically as I am only cd 26 out of a typical 28.

OMG punks! That's super news!! Congrats on your BFP :) clever psychic ;) and well done you!!

Eek that's great news punks! I also got a bfp on Saturday which was cd25. That's a lot of BFPs this month from this thread. Fingers crossed that everyone else gets theirs soon :)

Congrats on the BFP's!!! We're a lesbian couple and today is 10 DPO but my test was BFN, I'll try again tomorrow but losing a bit of hope.

Holy crap punks! Congrats! So excited for you!!!! How many months ttc is that?

Omg this thread will soon become a up the diff thread :)

FF is telling us we ovulated day off pos opk cos temp went up slightly day after. Still hoping it was day after! Stupid bank holidays!

I hope everyone is okkkkk x

It's almost time to start a "lesbians in the first trimester" thread!!! Congrats!!!:flower:

Hey, i just started one!

Due date somewhere btwn Nov 21-24... Battling nausea :-(

sparklela, did you just start the thread that JD was talking about??? If so where did you start it at???

thanks everyone! I hope everyone gets theirs soon!!!
:dust:

Eek that's great news punks! I also got a bfp on Saturday which was cd25. That's a lot of BFPs this month from this thread. Fingers crossed that everyone else gets theirs soon :)

CONGRATS!!!

Hey, i just started one!

Due date somewhere btwn Nov 21-24... Battling nausea :-(

CONGRATS!!! I was wondering if you had gotten lucky since we had not heard from you in a while :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->