lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Good luck everyone, my nipples too are flaky tmi? And my friend who is preggo her whole nipple pealed!

X

That is so weird! I have never heard of peeling nipples as a pregnancy thing.

Well, my nipples have been kind of dry and flaky for about 3 days now...hopefully that's a good sign for me too! lol

Tested today, 10 dpo, bfn...still having light cramps/twinges, sore bbs and slightly sore nipples (which is difficult bc they itch too lol)

HPT Test

can anyone let me know if they think this is a BFP too or if I am just imagining things??? First time doing any of this...including reading a test...

HPT Test

can anyone let me know if they think this is a BFP too or if I am just imagining things??? First time doing any of this...including reading a test...

That is funny I just voted for your test before I read the post!

Definitely see a line there!!! Congrats!

YAY :) thanks punks...i still have my fingers crossed that it isn't a false positive...i really hope it is giving me honest to goodness good news...when should i make an appointment to have it confirmed with my gp?? I am giong on Monday to see if they can do anything else about this cold i have...but i don't know if monday is to early to have them run a preg. test or not since that is also the day AF would be due...new to all of this sorry for all the crazy questions

and thank you for voting on the test...alot of people have said it is def. + which makes me very happy...all smiles :)

mom2hope-I think it looks positive. The line is pink, right? If it's pink, it shouldn't be a false positive. Yay! Congrats! If you're getting a positive on an at-home test, they should be able to test at the doc. I don't think there's anything wrong with calling today to schedule an appointment. If you feel like that's too soon you could wait until Monday. How many dpo are you?

Man, that's 2 bfps I've seen today and like 5 this last week....I feel like that's too many and there's no way I will get one now. lol Stupid? Maybe... I tested today, 11dpo, bfn.

I am like 12 dpo...i called and set an appointment for monday for my cold...and may have them run a test while i am there...i think i will :)

just because lots of other + have shown up doesn't mean you wont get one...maybe its a good month for lots of BFP's....keep your head up...

Thanks :) Unfortunately I've already started spotting. I'm sure AF will be here Sunday or Monday.

I am like 12 dpo...i called and set an appointment for monday for my cold...and may have them run a test while i am there...i think i will :)

just because lots of other + have shown up doesn't mean you wont get one...maybe its a good month for lots of BFP's....keep your head up...

Hi and congrats, your test defo looks positive to me!

I went to the gp on the day my AF was due, he didn't test, just took my word for it, he checke my blood pressure and felt around my stomach and gave sme advice. Saw the midwife the next day and she didn't test either...just take the home tests as conformation until the booking appointment, which for me is at nine weeks. I think everywhere does it differently, but this is my experience :)

I'm sorry jury...but don't give up...and thanks tamsiewho...

ladies I have a question...I've never been pregnant myself...and with the hpt popping BFP this morning...the fact that my temperature keeps spiking up to like 102.6 and 103 concerns me....normally I would just take tylenol and rest a lot...but I understand undue stress especially in the first trimester is not good at all...I have an appointment with my doc on monday...and i went to an urgent care wednesday and got antibiotic...but my temp is still spiking...i'm still sleeping a lot...and I don't know what to do to bring it down...any suggestions or advice??

Here are a few of the websites I found that talk about fever during pregnancy.

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/x554816/how-can-i-treat-fever-safely-in-pregnancy

https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/eating-well/week-32/fever-and-cold.aspx

thanks jury...appreciate the sites to read...will definitly look into them...

Another neg today still only 10 dpo :( I am getting impatient! I still can't decide what is better, testing like crazy or just waiting until after AF is a no show. AF is not due until next Friday that seems like forever!
Temp dipped today but that would be on par with last months climb which seems to be a good sign. I am really hoping to get an early bfp in time for April 1st. We shall see I guess.

jury3 - how goes it today? Still feel like AF is on her way? I am going to keep my fingers crossed for you that it was late implantation spotting instead :)

Slightly crampy and my temp dropped, both AF symptoms. She should be here tomorrow...

Hey Mom2Hope congrats!!!!

Definitely see your dr on Monday, but until then, cooling your body is the way to go at that kind of fever level. Even if it's uncomfortable, a cool bath will help. Sleeping with no covers, windows open, that kind of thing. I've had to do it with babies and it's horrible -- they cry and cry -- but ultimately, the temperature goes down, and all is good.

Tylenol (just plain tylenol, nothing added) is meant to be safe during pregnancy, so I'd use that too.

Good luck and Happy and Healthy 9 months!!!

My OH has decided to ovulate over Easter bank holiday lol. Positive OPK today. Thankfully our donor is going out of his way and treking to ours on a bank holiday Sunday morning for us so we are able to do tomorrow so thankfully we are gonna be in with a shot!

Congratulations on BFP mum2hope! Great news.

Don't get too disheartened about bfn people cos we gotta think that it takes 6 months on average and up to a year is normal! That's what we keep telling ourselves :)

X

awesome & JD...thanks...

JD I've been doing cool baths...cold towel on the head and as much without blankets as possible...but when it's 84 in the house with the door open and no heater on...it's hard to stay cool...am sleeping with the ceiling fan on tonight...it hasn't been going up as high any more...it stays between 99 and 101...which while isn't great isn't as bad either...thanks for the advice and the congrats...

really hoping that hpt was telling truth :) thank you guys

punks-how are you feeling today?

AF showed up last night, a bit earlier than I expected. On to the next cycle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->