lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

One of my friends went to the farm last year for a couple of weeks and loved it. I have read spiritual midwifety too. Main thing with childbirth really is to wing it and go with flow. Just do whatever is safest for you and baby. You never know how its gonna go til you are in that place x

I would love to go to the farm! Ugh, I can't wait to be pregnant so I can experience all of it...lol

Well it looks like I am back to waiting on O... After a night of horrible cramping and then heavy clotting then steady heavy flow today... seems I have had yet another chemical :(

I am really sorry to hear that I hope you are both ok :( I heard they can happen in up to 70% of pregnancies. Can't believe the number is so high. Be toughhh x

:( I'm sorry punks! I can't even imagine how disappointing that is... :hugs:

Just found this site today. My wife and I have been TTC for 5 cycles now, and it feels like forever. I'm so happy to have found a site with other lesbians TTC, I felt like the only one. Starting to feel deflated and discouraged. Due for AF tomorrow, and all signs point towards she will be here right on time. :(

So sorry punks congrats to those who got their bfp we have had to stop ttc for a while cuz tablets ive been prescribed are no good for trying hopefully i can stop them in a couple of months im gutted my health took a blow at this time

Hi, I'm new here and my partner and I are in our 2WW. My gf had IUI on March 29th and we are due to have blood test on Friday April 12th. We are having a hard time waiting till then and took a hpt which was a BFN but expected at this time in our 2WW. Has anyone had lower back pain along with abdominal pain and heightened sensitivity to smell as an early symptom.
:shrug:

Hey new people :) My wife had back pain and good sense of smell last month and period showed up so we have officially decided that the only good symptom is a BFP lol. We r currently on day 8 or 9 of tww. This is our third month. The wait does get easier thankgoodness x

Hey new people :) My wife had back pain and good sense of smell last month and period showed up so we have officially decided that the only good symptom is a BFP lol. We r currently on day 8 or 9 of tww. This is our third month. The wait does get easier thankgoodness x

I cannot emphasise enough how true this is. When I finally stopped symptom spotting, I was a much saner creature. :flower:

Thank you awesometwo. Hoping the third time is the charm for you. It's crazy how during the 2WW consider every little thing a symptom of a possible pregnancy. Still hopeful though until AF rears her ugly little head.

How do you gals time trying to conceive, especially those going through IUIs? We go to a clinic for our IUIs and go in the following day after I get a positive OPK. Do any of you do it the same way? I've been freaked out about the timing since the beginning, but I keep telling myself this clinic would change their policy if they weren't getting any results. I'm beyond frustrated, confused, and depressed.

How many cycles have you done that way? I would have thought after a number of them, they'd offer a medicated cycle? I had zero success timing things myself, but conceived then on my first medicated cycle (injected fsh to stimulate folicile production, then hCG shot to make me ovulate). It's expensive, because they monitor you closely (I had several internal scans to see how the follicules were progressing and making sure Iwasn't hyperstimulated).

This is our 5th cycle. I have my blood preg test tomorrow. If it's negative, I think we are going to make an appointment with the MD to talk about our options. Congrats to you, and thanks for your answers.

hello to the new "faces" - I think it is awesome how many people we are finding in the same situation!

I will have to agree that symptom spotting can lead to insanity! I try really hard not to think about it myself but it can be quite hard. Given the current situation I am actually surprisingly happy and just think that everything happens for a reason. The time for my tiny punkins will come soon enough and I am going to enjoy my week off of the baby making/waiting game.

:dust: to all those in their tww :)

Hi all,
I've gone back and read this thread from the beginning, you all have been through a lot in this process and sound like a great support for each other. I'm sorry I just jumped into this thread in the middle of my panic realizing, yet again, I didn't conceive.

These last months have been a whirl wind of emotions and I felt like the only one out there. My wife is my biggest support of coarse, but she is very relaxed about this whole thing and feels like it will take when its supposed to take and doesn't really worry about it, obsess about it, or need to look anything up about it. I, on the other hand, spend way too much time thinking about it, worrying about it, and looking everything up I possible can about it. I was banned from the internet for awhile from my wife, mother, and NP. I mean not really, but kinda. But that has only lasted so long. Maybe I just needed this kinda of thread, instead of looking things up that may or may not apply to me.

Anyway, that's me. Waiting to O now. Going to do everything I can to just enjoy this time. Promising myself to do more yoga and have made an appointment for acupuncture this weekend.

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies,
G

gingmg-Nothing wrong with jumping in! It's really nice to have people to talk to who understand what you're going through. We can help ease what the internet makes you worry about lol GL!

Waved hello to the glorious bitch this morning. We feel surprisingly chilled out though and didn't pee on any stick! Trying to be more chilled out about it (at least for a few more months before we get concerned) Feels like way more than 3 attempts though! But i guess we started charting 7 months ago or something which drags it outt x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->