lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Penguin- I feel the same way... never really cared about sperm till now, and now I wish we had our own (just for a little while) Good luck tomorrow.

Strange temp dip the past few days and then today it shot way up. Very confused now as it would seem too early for implantation and I have never had a fallback rise and they are only supposed to last for one day.
Hoping he weirdness is a good sign!
My wife does not want to test at all this month. I don't know if I can wait though.

We didn't test last month and it went ok. Was kinda nice not having bummed out negative feeling. We just got usual temp dip n spotting and like well on to next month then type mind set x

Also it is an epic dip. Implantation can be from 3 to 12 days I read somewhere so fingers crossed x

I'm starting to loose it. Feeling very discouraged and sad today. It was exciting TTC at the beginning, but now it feels like our goal is so far away. FF hasn't marked off my O date yet, but I think it is going to say the 14th, not 13th like I was guessing from previous charts. God I wish I was charting this whole time, but I was trying to be relaxed and not think about it. Damn frozen sperm live less than 24 hours, so I don't think this will be a successful cycle. I feel so angry and sad and I don't know how to dig myself out of this obsession and black hole of negativity. I think my wife is going to trade me in soon for a new wife. She always listens to me and is a great support, but we look at this whole experience very differently. Of coarse she is disappointed when it doesn't take, but I guess she copes with it better and it isn't eating her alive like it is me. It's starting to feel like I have a problem. Maybe I've been freaked out about the timing for no reason, maybe it just isn't working. It's starting to feel like it's never going to work. My best friend is due in 4 weeks, and I'm finding myself pulling away from her. She tries to be supportive, but she got pregnant both times on the first try of unprotected sex so she doesn't understand the disappointment I feel every month. I wish I wasn't jealous, but I am. I'm angry that I can't make a baby with the person I love, and have resorted to clinics and frozen sperm, appointments, and office hours. I see the doctor next week, and I'm getting so anxious to get this show on the road I may resort to paying the extra money for a monitored cycle, or even a medicated cycle. I always said i wouldn't do that until we went a year, to mimic what people do the community, but I don't know if I can handle another 6 months of this. Sorry to go on and on, but I'm really starting to have a break down and I don't know how to get out of my head and back into my life.

gingmg

BEEN THERE. Seriously, if you have the money to do a monitored/medicated cycle, go and do it. We tried for 2 years. Month after month after month of impossible schedules and a body that wouldn't cooperate and BFNs every freaking time. It was soul destroying.

My friend and I both took on our first medicated/monitored IUI cycles. We'd both been trying for a while (Me, home insemination, she was doing IUI but doing her own charting/timing).

Good luck :)

Ging. Trust me, i bet most of us can relate to how you are feeling. This sucks. I am also surrounded by people getting pregnant seemingly as if by magic and it is frustrating as hell. I also hate seeing my wife being hard on herself each month when she is amazing and tries so hard and some ppl look at some sperm and get knocked up. 4 months feels like 4 years! I think it would be worth looking into monitored cycles. I mean at mo we have no cost involved as our donor comes over each month. You should look at statistics and weigh up the cost and success of med and none med! We plan to try for another 2 or 3 months and then reconsider our options. Hoping she is accepted onto ivf egg sharing program but u need to pass all hormone n fertility tests etc but it would be great if we were as means ivf only costs £900 including the sperm! Don't think could emotionally go to our initial year of trying aim. Wud be diff if we were just having sex with our spouses for a year.

Ps. Hoping don't need the plan b though!

Pss. Look on brightside, we have two uterus to lean on

God yeah, in the time I was trying, three of my colleagues (there are 7 of us, including the men) got pregnant unintentionally. One had a termination (and I totally support her right to do that) and the other two ended up being very happy about their accidents.

And it was HARD. So hard. Watching these things just happen. And my boss' boss got knocked up by one of her employees, twice so she was always showing up with her big baby bump like it was no big deal.

And it hurt, hurt, hurt.

One day, I just said sweetie, let's try IUI. Let's just do it. We can get enough money for one go and that might be all it takes. We'll just try.

So we put the word out to family -- cash only for presents, please, very special project in motion. We're in the middle of a massive recession and austerity measures -- both of our wages have been cut almost to statutory minimum, but you know what? We did it and we got pregnant on our first try. I couldn't be happier that we just went balls out and gave it everything we could beg borrow and steal. At the end of the day, we could very well have a baby in November.

We'll both be 37 by then, and do I ever wish we'd just tried this years ago (not that the clinics here would have let us in the door!). Oh, religion -- you only fall down when there's a recession and even fertility clinics need money.

Thanks ladies for your stories and kind words. Feeling slightly better today. Turns out I did O on 14, not 13, so I'm already out. Those little guys didn't live to see the next day, but I guess there's always a slim chance. Here's hoping....
My wife had a sit down intervention with me earlier today. She is more worried that I'm driving myself crazy than the fact it hasn't taken. She was like "normal is 6 months to a year, why would you be an exception to that?!?!" My wife is right, when I want something I want it now, and learning to have some patience is the first lesson in parenthood. I do love the way she is able to look at things, it's a nice balance to the way I look at things. If we were both obsessed, this would be a disaster!!
Going to try as hard as I possibly can to focus on the good in my life right now, and not miss out on today. The weather is getting nicer, going to go for more walks, do more yoga, and try to just be. I'm doing a yogathon on sunday, 8 hours of yoga to raise money for children with cancer. I think it's just what I need right now, some peace and clarity and to realize that it could always be worse.

Once it does take, this will all be a distant memory, trying to remember that. Feels good to know I'm not the only one out there.....

We just gotta be optimistic and positive!

How is everybody getting on? X

Not much happening here. 9 dpo and had some spotting, I'm pretty sure AF will show soon. I'm ok with that though bc I'm starting a new eating plan to get healthy. I had cd3 bloodwork at the beginning of the month and everything came out fine. Should get my cd21 bloodwork this week so I'll know how my progesterone levels are.

How's everyone else?

Doing alright here. 10 dpo and still not testing or sign spotting. This past week at work was really busy and just trying to focus on that rather than the ttw. Also started playing World of Warcraft again to try and obsess over it rather than ttc for a while and just let the next 6 months play out however they are supposed to.
Happy thoughts and dust to everyone!

Today was ovulation day for us i think, so just back in TWW. Had a funny old month with high temps and is it or isn't it a pos opk but this weekends defo been pos. Always happens later when we inseminate early lol.

We r off to docs on thurs and hoping they will be able to do bloodwork for us too just to make sure with shorter luteal phase and all that

Fx for u two. I hope it is good spotting for you Jury and not AF!

I almost feel apathetic at moment but i think it is more fed up and bored of whole thing now and just want us to be pregnant

Thanks awesome! Of course I hope so too, but I doubt it. I've been really unfocused this cycle too. Just doing what I have to do and hoping it eventually happens.

ging-There should be a button that says share by your chart. You can copy the link and paste it.

Jury, will be good to know your hormones are all good! Be one thing off the list of doomful potential problem list!

8 days post o, no signs of anything. tick tock tick tock......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->