lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Just finished af...super weird this month...i think the vitamins are really kicking in. Just waiting for next week now to start again and it will be back to the tww. I am not testing this month! I am so over this whole process. Just waiting for af to no show...testing is too stressful.

I'm sorry punks, I know you're bummed and rightfully so :( :hugs: I agree with you. I'm tired of testing and getting my hopes up and then AF shows. It's a waste of tests/money anyway. I really hope you get a sticky one soon! Do you think you'll go to the doc if that continues to happen? Also curious, what kind of supplements are you taking?

We didn't test this month either. Didn't even get tempted. Over this too. I just want us to be pregnant! We r gonna go to Dr after 6 months if no bean x

I take prenatals, 50 mg b6, and 1tbsp omega oil blend daily. Also going to keep up the progesterone cream, from o to af, that I started last month cause I feel like it helped with my pms symptoms.

If nothing sticks in the next 2 months that will be 6 months ttc and I think we might take a break.

Punks- where did you get the progesterone cream? I've wondered about that for myself too, but trying not to self diagnosis anymore. I've already self diagnosed a zillion problems.

Made an appointment with the doc for the end of the month, just to touch base and ask all my questions. Im not going to test next time either. It's too maddening.

As far as supplements, I prob go overboard, but am taking prenatals, coenzyme q10, l-arginine, royal jelly, and an herbal supp called pregnancy prep that has maca root and red raspberry leaf and some other stuff that supposedly help. Who knows, nothing has worked so far, but I'm willing to try almost anything to speed this up. It's felt long enough.

Totally understand taking a break. We did after a few failed attempts and it helped us to try to focus on other things for awhile.

Don't know if anyone is into yoga, but you tube has some videos on fertility yoga. Again, not like any of this is working for me, but hoping it will soon.

How is everyone?

I use emerita pro-gest, I ordered it from amazon after buying some trial packets at my local health store.

Due to O sometime this week, starting with our donor again tomorrow. Really hoping for lucky #5. The psychic could still be right as she said last month or this one. Definitely not testing early this month and going to try really hard to not symptom spot.

Good luck punks! Wishing you lots of baby dust!

Debating lying to the clinic this month when trying to time this next IUI....
Their policy is to go the following day after a positive OPK. I should have been charting my temps this whole time, but I haven't. Actually I used to, but then this clinic said I would drive myself crazy and to just follow the OPKs. However, I have a feeling I ovulate the same day as my positive OPK, not 24 hrs later. I always get a smile on the 13th of my cyle and we go in on the 14th. I think I might call on the 12th to say I have a positive result, and go on the 13th. It can't hurt right? I've been freaked out this whole time that the timing is wrong, but I've been trying to be patient and follow the rules.

What's the worst that can happen? It doesn't take? I'm already used to that.

It makes me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad that I have to time everything with a clinic. Ugh...

Hi! I always found the day before I'd get the smile, I'd get a pale line (and I'd normally get no line). OPKs don't work the same for everyone. Might be worth ejecting the cartridge and seeing if it's starting to happen already.

Have you ever continued to test for ovulation after you get your smile?

Might be worth even being honest with them and telling them what you want to try. Unless they're able to offer you a medicated cycle, I don't see why they'd object.

J.D.
I do get the faint line before the smile. I've gotten a smile before on CD 12 in the afternoon, but you have to call before noon to get in for the next day. So I stopped testing twice a day and just followed their instructions of testing in the morning only. Which makes me equally as mad, because most women start their surge in the afternoon, not in the morning. Back when I was temping, three of the months I O'd on CD 13 and only one on the 14th, then I stopped checking. Also, on those months that I O'd on CD 13, I still had a smile on CD14. I guess I thought because I work nights, the flip flopping back and forth was messing with my temp, so I wasn't sure it was reliable. Now I'm back to where I was all these months ago, a ton of questions and confusion. I've brought up all these questions before, but no one seems to think it's a big deal. It's not that I won't do a medicated cycle, it's just that I want to make sure we are doing this right before we jump into the next thing. My wife has left it up to me which day we go. I might need to rule it out that we have this all wrong, just to make myself feel better, and to be able to gain their trust again. Then, if this doesn't take, we see the MD again at the end of the month, and boy do I have questions that I need answers to.

gingmg-I am a big believer that those of us who track cycles and temp know our bodies better than anyone else. My body changes each month, sometimes I O on the day of positive opk, sometimes I O the day after. One month I O'd 2 days after. So, I think you should do what you feel is right for you. We don't all fit into a box...

Just like my doc, they asked me to call when I get a positive opk to do my cd21 bloodwork. I know they really want 7 dpo blood work. I got positive yesterday, but will most likely O today. So, I will go from that, not opk. If I went with the cd 21, I'd only be 2 dpo lol So, definitely do what you feel is best for you...

You should chart too if u rnt confident with opk. It is useful doing it for even a week or two a month til u see your temp shoot up for more than 3 days so u know when u ovulate etc. U don't av to temp after this? May be worth doing. Also inseminating day before suppose to be best anyway as takes sperm time to prepare themselves to penetrate an egg. Day before worth a shot x

Do you all take folic acid in addition to a prenantal?

I don't but I eat alot of food that has it so I think I am covered.

How is everyone doing?
In the tww again...no poas or ss for me this round. I am going to try and distract myself with work and video games. And if they doesn't work, I will be buying some tv series that I haven't seen yet lol. :D

Ooppss! Maybe lying to the clinic was a bad idea. They had a hard time getting past my cervix. Three different people had to try! Had a faint line yesterday, but didnt poas today cuz I'm too scared there won't be smile. It's ok either way, I was taking a gamble anyway trying to predict when the smile would come. I'm sure they could tell I was early cuz of the position of my cervix. Science 1 me 0. Oh well. Guess I just wait it out and see what happens.

How is everyone?

Ok I'm not a lesbian but I just want to give you ladies TONS of credit :) baby dust to you all!!

We r inseminating tomorrow. She o'd 2 days early last month n looking to b even earlier this month too. Got a dark line today but not positive dark n temp is up but we r hoping lt is cos we had disturbed sleep n she got up to toilet first blah blah as we were in a hotel. Hoping temp dips tomorrow!! Wishing we cud have sex everyday/ possess bountiful sperm LOL

Also we need some positives this month :) We keep getting sucked in to baby shops too and it is both adorable and depressing lol we also have a couple of good friends expecting so use that as a excuse to look :) can't imagine ever been able to buy things for real! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->